Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Invitation Requests **UPDATE** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:53 am
CrimsonChristian would be a good guy to add in here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:11 pm
Smokey5000
is aussie b***h in here yet? i dunno and i am kinda too lazy to check sweatdrop
Good to see you again Smokey!! 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:21 am
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:35 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Smokey5000
is aussie b***h in here yet? i dunno and i am kinda too lazy to check sweatdrop
Good to see you again Smokey!! 3nodding
**bows**
thank ya miss betty, is good to be bak. but i wasn't gone all that long. the job sucked so i quit rather quickly sweatdrop is good to see you too! um, and i think i spelled Aussie's thing wrong. is ~Aussie b***h~  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:25 am
I request Warped  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:25 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Komido

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:29 pm
batousai
Edgecrusher07
Flexie and Woman of Torture ninja
ASH is'nt in yet?

btw-choose haana.pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase?

aww thanks batousai ^_^
And thanks for allowing me to join
although I dont really fit in and Batousai, degs and holy (will be 18 this year) are the only fellow gaians that I know who are adults. And as far as I know batousai is the only one of the three that hangs out in the thread regularly.
Myself on the other hand is lacking in maturity and is not as popular which is the case in every sinerio. I usual keep to myself and is preoccupied with a thread I made and cant wait for it to be over. Soon in time I will need another place to have fun in and this just might be it.
I may not be mature in aspects but some threads just have childish people that just walk a thin line across my patience. And sometimes I can't keep much of a conversation with them.
Not like I am generalizing or anything, but I guess its kind of comforting to find a place where people are you are and stage of life where you are not in school and (when I get a job) will understand the responsibilties that come with age and etc..

sorry sorry I kinda just go on like that *shuts up*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:41 pm
haana
batousai
Edgecrusher07
ASH is'nt in yet?

aww thanks batousai ^_^
although I dont really fit in and Batousai, degs and holy (will be 18 this year) are the only fellow gaians that I know who are adults. And as far as I know batousai is the only one of the three that hangs out in the thread regularly.
Myself on the other hand is lacking in maturity and is not as popular which is the case in every sinerio. I usual keep to myself and is preoccupied with a thread I made and cant wait for it to be over. Soon in time I will need another place to have fun in and this just might be it.
I may not be mature in aspects but some threads just have childish people that just walk a thin line across my patience. And sometimes I can't keep much of a conversation with them.
Not like I am generalizing or anything, but I guess its kind of comforting to find a place where people are you are and stage of life where you are not in school and (when I get a job) will understand the responsibilties that come with age and etc..

Welcome to the Guild haana! ^__^  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:37 am
~ Anime Betty ~
haana
batousai
Edgecrusher07
ASH is'nt in yet?

aww thanks batousai ^_^

Welcome to the Guild haana! ^__^

Thank you very much ^_^

And your threads and guild seems to be quite the idea it has prospered very well ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:42 pm
Being that I can invite people into the guild, what are the stipulations for doing so? Can just anyone we feel fit to join do so? I've held back inviting people because I was unsure of this... sweatdrop  

OpiuuK

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:23 am
OpiuuK
Being that I can invite people into the guild, what are the stipulations for doing so? Can just anyone we feel fit to join do so? I've held back inviting people because I was unsure of this... sweatdrop
Well they should know something about the club in the chatterbox if not having been there. If not then they should be good friends to someone here who requested them to join. Sometimes you can accept a join request. But often times we should stick to invitation only policy. Meaning someone in the guild must have invited them or requested that they join. 3nodding It helps prevent the feeling of being out of place and ignored in the guild because know one knows them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:27 am
~ Anime Betty ~
OpiuuK
Well they should know something about the club in the chatterbox if not having been there. If not then they should be good friends to someone here who requested them to join. Sometimes you can accept a join request. But often times we should stick to invitation only policy. Meaning someone in the guild must have invited them or requested that they join. 3nodding It helps prevent the feeling of being out of place and ignored in the guild because know one knows them.

*nod, nod* Will do... biggrin  

OpiuuK

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:23 pm
hey! how about cat girl freak! i remember her...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:06 am
Eiji-san
hey! how about cat girl freak! i remember her...
Do you? ^.^ She's a member of the guild right now. Do you know her SN??  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:56 pm
well...not exactly...she was nice though...she should be in like the 4000 page range i think.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff