Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah. Don't worry. Just walk fast." he said as he did so himself.
Xena: She did so as well.

He kept a look out for anything or anyone who might be about to jump out at them. They walk back to the graveyard went well though and he continued to pull Xena back to the mausoleum. Once there he motioned for her to sit down.
Xena: Once they got back into the mausoleum, she takes off the coat and sets it aside before taking a seat.

He started going through the bag of stuff she'd collected. Finding the first aid stuff, he walked over and began to examine the wound.
Xena: She watches Raph before looking at her wound. "Guess I was lucky that I didn't end up waking up in the Ghost Zone, huh?"

"Why ya say that?" he asked as he saw the bullet still in her shoulder. "If you woke up there, ya could gone home." he murmured before grabbing his sai. He then looked at Xena. "Ain't gonna lie ta ya. This is gonna hurt like hell." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He kept a look out for anything or anyone who might be about to jump out at them. They walk back to the graveyard went well though and he continued to pull Xena back to the mausoleum. Once there he motioned for her to sit down.
Xena: Once they got back into the mausoleum, she takes off the coat and sets it aside before taking a seat.

He started going through the bag of stuff she'd collected. Finding the first aid stuff, he walked over and began to examine the wound.
Xena: She watches Raph before looking at her wound. "Guess I was lucky that I didn't end up waking up in the Ghost Zone, huh?"

"Why ya say that?" he asked as he saw the bullet still in her shoulder. "If you woke up there, ya could gone home." he murmured before grabbing his sai. He then looked at Xena. "Ain't gonna lie ta ya. This is gonna hurt like hell." he said.
Xena: She smiles a bit. "I rather want to go there without having to get myself killed. The Ghost Zone has alot of doors that lead to various dimensions. Find the one that would bring me back home would be like finding a needle in a haystack." She said as she watches Raph grab his sai. "I'll be fine."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She smiles a bit. "I rather want to go there without having to get myself killed. The Ghost Zone has alot of doors that lead to various dimensions. Find the one that would bring me back home would be like finding a needle in a haystack." She said as she watches Raph grab his sai. "I'll be fine."

"Aight." he said, admiring her courage. He took the sai and slowly started to ease it into her wound. He then carefully started to pry the bullet out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight." he said, admiring her courage. He took the sai and slowly started to ease it into her wound. He then carefully started to pry the bullet out.
Xena: She bites her bottom lip as Raph started to ease the sai into the wound and attempted to pry out the bullet, though she didn't look away.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She bites her bottom lip as Raph started to ease the sai into the wound and attempted to pry out the bullet, though she didn't look away.

After a while he got the bullet out, then started to administer alchol and other antiseptics and anti bacterial agents to the wound. After that he handed her the bandages. "Ya gonna have ta take ya shirt off, so I'll letcha do that and I'll sit over there wit my back ta ya." he said standing and walking over to the corner he'd indicated.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:26 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

After a while he got the bullet out, then started to administer alchol and other antiseptics and anti bacterial agents to the wound. After that he handed her the bandages. "Ya gonna have ta take ya shirt off, so I'll letcha do that and I'll sit over there wit my back ta ya." he said standing and walking over to the corner he'd indicated.
Xena: "Better yet..." She said as she takes the bandages. "Would you mind stepping outside?" She seemed a bit uncomfortable of removing her top while there's a male present.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Better yet..." She said as she takes the bandages. "Would you mind stepping outside?" She seemed a bit uncomfortable of removing her top while there's a male present.

"Nah. I don't mind." he said as he quickly made his way outside and closed the door behind him so she would know he wasn't peeking in at her. He stood with his back to the door and watching other zombies mill about the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Nah. I don't mind." he said as he quickly made his way outside and closed the door behind him so she would know he wasn't peeking in at her. He stood with his back to the door and watching other zombies mill about the graveyard.
Xena: After Raph had left and closed the door, she would then remove her top, and starts to wrap the bandages around her wound.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: After Raph had left and closed the door, she would then remove her top, and starts to wrap the bandages around her wound.

He waited outside patiantly  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:50 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Once she was done, she puts her top back on. "Okay, now you can come in." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Once she was done, she puts her top back on. "Okay, now you can come in." She said.

"Aight." he said before walking back in. "Ya in any pain?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:55 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Just from where the wound is, but aside from that, I'll be okay."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He nodded, then sat against a wall to. "Sorry bout all that...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She shakes her head a bit. "No. No need to apologize. It wasn't your fault."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She shakes her head a bit. "No. No need to apologize. It wasn't your fault."

"Maybe....we can try ta investigate a way for ya ta get back home. Ya don't need ta be here."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff