Welcome to Gaia! ::

KINGS BILLION DOLLAR BOOTY GRAB

Back to Guilds

KiNgSBiLlIoNdOlLaRbOoTyGraB 

Tags: glowing, bump, booty grab, free gold, aquarium 

Reply CONTEST THAT R FINISHED FIND THEM IN HERE ND C WHO WON
Oh! Whatever shall I wear(halloween avi contest)UPDATE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Same voteing rules as last week, So can I ask, did you guys enjoy our time here in this parade of whimsy?
  Yeah, tons of fun! Lets do it again :)
  Meh, it was ok *shrugs* not impressed
  NO, it was annoying and a stupid Idea NEVER AGAIN!
View Results

Lex Joseph Luthor

Super Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:47 am
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
Possibly one of our nation's oldest of ghost stories, it focuses on the tale of a Hessian soldier whose head was taken off by a cannonball. Ever since, he has been known to ride nights, looking for the right head to replace the one he's lost . . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:23 am
Bloody Mary

User Image

Mary Worth is said to have lived in Massachusetts in the 17th century. Her face was hideously disfigured by dark red scars. Children in the village called her "Bloody Mary," and followed her through the streets chanting her name over and over again. Mary was accused of being in league with the devil and was hanged. One night, a group of children decided to play at conjuring. They set up a mirror against a wall and sat in front of it. They all began to chant, "Bloody Mary," "Bloody Mary," When the had chanted the name the 99th time, Mary appeared in the mirror. Her face was hideous than ever and her hands had turned into claws. She reached through the mirror to tear the children's faces. The children terrified ran out of the room. "Bloody Mary" disappeared that day, but her spirit remains, waiting for someone to call her name............................  

Penelope Kitty

sachara

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:27 am
Taking Laurie Home

User Image

A young man home from college went to a dance. While he was standing around with his friends he notices a young women. He asked his friends who she is, they did not know. He went over to her and introduced himself. She said her name was Laurie. The boy wanted to know if she was from town and she told him that her place is outside of town. He asked her to dance, when he took her hands he noticed that they were cold. She told him that she is cold all the time these days. After the dance Laurie said she needed to go home, the boy offered her a ride. As they walked across the parking lot to his car, she was shivering and said she was cold. The boy gave her his jacket. Laurie directed him to a farmhouse about 10 miles out of town. She would not let the boy walk her to the door and stood at the curb until he drove away. A few minutes later he realized that she still had his jacket. He turned around and went back to the house. He knocked on the door and an elderly man answered. The boy told him that he dropped Laurie off and forgot to get his jacket back. The elderly man sighed and said that it happened every year. The boy was confused. The elderly man told him that Laurie died 20 years ago on this very night. Every year she comes back and spends a few hours among the living. The boy could hardly believe what he heard. Some force seemed to draw him to the cemetery. With a flashlight, he wandered among the graves. At last he found Laurie's. His jacket was neatly folded and lying on top of her headstone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:20 pm
Man, this contest has got to be the most awesome in Gaia!!!
These urban legend/ghost stories rock.
What a fantastic idea heart heart heart  

T_Megami
Crew

Unicorn Lady 2

Romantic Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:23 pm
The Raven

User Image

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Quoth the raven "Nevermore"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 pm
Unicorn Lady 2
The Raven

User Image

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Quoth the raven "Nevermore"

I love that poem, very creative, I wish I had thought of that one smile  

achilles_tendencies
Crew

Unicorn Lady 2

Romantic Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:58 pm
Rhymes0with0Orange
Unicorn Lady 2
The Raven

I love that poem, very creative, I wish I had thought of that one smile

Another great one is "The Telltale Heart" also by Edgar Allen Poe.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:46 pm
I've been a fan of poe for ages, I think he was one of the first authors that I read.  

achilles_tendencies
Crew

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:53 am
The Bells! The Bells! The Bells!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:36 am
The New Jersey Devil

User Image

People in southern New Jersey have been scaring each other wsith the stories of the Jersey Devil since 1735. A teenage girl was left alone while her parents went away. A terrible storm, swept the area. A heay rain pounded on the the roof. The wind rattles every window and a bolt of lightning and knocked out the power in three counties. All alone in a dark house lit only by candles, the girl was very frightened. But she had her dog with her--a big golden retriever, who wasn't exactly a killer, but at least he was comforting, When she was ready to go to sleep she took the dog into the bed with her. Every time thunder crashed, she awoke and reached down her hand and said "You still here, Boo?" The dog would lick her hand and the girl was reassured that she was not alone. Eventually she fell into a deep sleep and about six in the morning she heard something dripping in the bathroom. She climbed out of bed and went down the hall. There was her dog, hanging by its neck from the shower head. Scrawled on the mirror in blood was the message, "The Jersey Devil can lick hands, too."  

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:33 pm
im almost too late but here we go... took a while on this one to get the items i wanted to fit it...

Ogopogo, the Lake Monster

User Image

and of course the story behind it...lol...

"Ogopogo, the Lake Monster
A British Columbia, Canadian Ghost Story

retold by

S. E. Schlosser

His mind was full of dark thoughts and the demons spoke to him. His wild eyes and words frightened his people, and he became an outcast, shunned by all. One day in a fury of rage and pain, he attacked old Kan-He-Kan, a local wise man. The demon-possessed man killed the venerable sage on the shores of a beautiful lake near his home, and then ran away, afraid of what the people would do to him when they found out.

But the gods had seen the murder and were angry. They captured the demon-possessed man and transformed him into a terrible serpent as a punishment for the murder of the good Kan-He-Kan. Then the serpent was cast into the lake, condemned forever to remain at the scene of his crime. The people living near the lake called the serpent "N'ha-A-Itk" or Lake Demon. They would offer sacrifices to it before traveling upon its waters. But the offerings did not always appease the monster. Many times, a fierce storm would fall upon the lake and N'ha-a-itk would rise from the roiling waters to claim a life. Once a man who was watering his horse at the lake saw the monster rise up from the depths and pull the poor animal under. And so the curse of N'ha-a-itk continued to plague the residents of the lake.

Then the white man came, and they scorned the tale of the Lake Demon. They began taking timber from the land nearby, and floating the logs down to Lake Okanagan. One evening, as a local man worked on the raft of newly-sawn logs, he chanced to look up and saw a long serpent with a horse shaped head and a green, undulating body. It raised its head out of the water and stared deeply into the man's eyes. The man started shaking from head to toe and scrambled backwards toward shore. The demonic eyes of the giant creature gleamed with malevolence, and he scrambled up the bank and ran for his life.

Not long after, a resident set off in a canoe with his horses roped behind, leading them across the lake. Suddenly, the horses began screaming and thrashing in the water, and then disappeared underneath the waves. The canoe tipped backwards, and the man desperately pulled his knife and cut the ropes just in time to save himself from being dragged into the murky depths. The horses were never seen again.

Thus was N'ha-A-Itk first encountered by the white man at Lake Okanagan. The monster was seen many times through the years. Often, it appeared like a long tree trunk or a floating log, but it would move against the current. Swimmers vanished, boats were attacked, and sometimes the monster would rise up from the waters and grab birds from mid-air.

In 1942, the monster came and was rechristened "Ogopogo" after a line in an old song. It has been seen many times, and continues to haunt the waters of Lake Okanagan to this day."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:05 am
T_Megami

Thank you so much for the raven mini monster. That was so very sweet of you!! heart  

Unicorn Lady 2

Romantic Fairy

arrowMaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:29 am
T_Megami

Rosebud.......... biggrin

Thank you for the raven......... rofl  
CONTEST THAT R FINISHED FIND THEM IN HERE ND C WHO WON

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items