Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
S o . M a n y . Y e a r s . . . [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image ((Hmm... interesting idea.))
Kyoya gave a huge punch back, and heard a crack coming from her jaw.
AJ, knowing it was time, slowed her pulse down. (A handy way of escaping a drunk father). She made her heart slowly stop, then waited until one of the goons dragged her out of the ring.
After bieng brought a safe distance away, the goon dropped her, and loped away. AJ made her pulse start up again, and she sat up, rubbing her jaw. "Man, that will hurt in the morning..." she thought as she got up. Blood was starting to swell up in her mouth.
She knew she couldn't go to her house, for her dad would beat her up even worse when he saw her. "Where to go... where to go?!" she thought, pacing. Sighing she fell asleep....
She dreamed of when she was little, how they would all hide in Corvins house when there was trouble...
AJ woke up a bit later. She sighed, felt her shattered jaw and swallowed her pride (and a bit of blood too).
AJ got up and started walking over to Corvins mansion...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image

Kyoya put his jaw back to its usual place, then noticed the blaring alarms in the distance. "Cops... Got to go." He and jumped over the 10 feet fence and ran, not knowing he was headed for Corvin's mansion.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image AJ kept walking, ignoring the intense pain, feeling her heart slow, not on purpose. She pushed on, limping terribly to Corvins mansion. She arrived at the door, and paused. What would happen if he called the cops? She pushed these thoughts away and ringed the doorbell, cringing at the amazing loudness. She turned around, and saw a silhouette of... Kyoya running toward the mansion too....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image

Kyoya then saw AJ, then turned around to see his "crew"mates. "Hey, Kyoya! You can't just let a girl run away! Punch her skull out!" A member said. "Shut up! She's my friend! Like I would do that!" Kyoya said, not looking at the mansion for a second. "Traitor! Get him!" The rest of the crew charged at him, and Kyoya started to fend them off.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image
Corvin Chander Drake, Eighteen-Year-Old Guy
Wielding A Fierce Intelligence Matching His Prowess In A Fight

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

"God, dammit! Corvin, son, could you get the door?!" Corvin's father yelled from his room.

Corvin muttered a few curse words, but scampered down the stairs. He was already in his pajamas, black silk ones with white pinstripes. The door practically flew open, and he panted, "Oh, hey AJ- Oh, shi-!" He saw Kyoya sprinting across the entrance garden, towards the front door, and quickly said, "AJ, quickly, get it..." He looked in the umbrella basket beside the door and quickly found what he was looking for, hidden in the mass of different-colored parasols: a his dad's sleek black sawed-off shotgun.

Equipping it, though a bit hesitantly, he warned the crew mates, yelling, "Get the hell outta here or, I swear, I'm gonna shoot! I got political immunity, and I'm not afraid to act upon it!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image AJ heard Kyoya call her his friend. Friend... she hadn't heard that in a while. She smiled, a bit of blood dripping out of her mouth. She grabbed the doorbell out of the wall, and started to re-wire it.

Red to blue
Green to orange
Orange to red
Blue to green

She twisted the wires in place, then pressed the button 10 times, for 10 seconds. She had just created a flash-band grenade. It wouldn't do really any damage, but it would make them go away.... for the moment
"Kyoya? I suggest you duck." She said loudly,

Seeing him duck, she threw the flash-bang thing into the crowd

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image AJ smiled meekly. "Hi Corvin! Mind if i crash here?" She said, The grenade going off behind her...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image

Kyoya saw the grenade go off, and then he saw the crew still there. "Looks like I'll have to use something I haven't used in a while..." Kyoya said, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a gun, and shot one of the members, killing him. "Unless you want to end up like him, get out of here, scum!" Kyoya yelled, shooting bullets into the sky. The "crew" ran, leving no one but the dead member behind. "Crap... Dislocated my jaw and gave me a few wounds..." He snapped his jaw back into place, and cleared off the blood on his arms. "Whew..."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:31 pm
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: I love how Corvin randomly just got a shotgun out of an umbrella basket, of all places... Those things do make awesome hiding places for weapons. ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image AJ turned around and saw the dead gang member. She knew how to dispose of dead bodies (you really thought her dad stayed single? wrong. its just that never had any of his girlfriends stayed alive long enough for him to change his facebook status). AJ said helpfully, "I can get that for you. Don't'cha worry..." to Corvin, seeing his kind of suprised face. AJ seemed so oblibvious to the blood coming from her nose, and her oddly angled wrist. She blinked her bright ice blue eyes that seemed as strong and upbeat as usual. She then noticed that he was in his pajamas. "You go to bed this early?" she asked, inquisitive. But then she looked up, noticing it was around midnight. She rubbed the back of her neck, kind of embarrased. "Yeah... sorry for the wake up call..." she said, bashfully.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 pm
I agree. The one funnier thing would be if the tip was a ducky handle, to better camouflage it...

Fantomex Reborn
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: I love how Corvin randomly just got a shotgun out of an umbrella basket, of all places... Those things do make awesome hiding places for weapons. ]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image
Corvin Chander Drake, Eighteen-Year-Old Guy
Wielding A Fierce Intelligence Matching His Prowess In A Fight

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

"It's alright... It honestly does happen, with my father's former line of work." He smiled embarrassingly.

"Corvin, who is it?" his mother yelled down from their bedroom as if it was just a casual encounter.

"Uh, nothing! Just a couple of friends... Mind if they stay for the night?"

"Oh, that's fine," his dad yelled in response, "Just take them to the pool house."

Corvin rolled his eyes and, gesturing Kyoya to come over here, he said, "Why don't I tend to the wounds, then get you washed up? You guys look absolutely horrifying... Maybe we can get a few things checked out at the hospital tomorrow."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image AJ shrugged. "Sorry, no can do. Hospital is pretty much out of bounds for me. One look at my records and eh, lets say jail isn't very comfortable." she said, raising an eyebrow. "Anyway, it's just about as serious as a circus in heaven." AJ replied, popping her wrist back into place, then the same with her jaw. "So about this pool house. Does it mean it's flooded in the pool?" she asked.
She hid a yawn. She was covered in dirt from being thrown in the ditch. "Got a hose anywhere?" She asked. At her house, that was her main way of washing off, since her dad was usually throwing up in the tub. It also cleaned the clothing at the same time too, since you had to wear the clothing too, (she had to wash off in the backyard).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

"No thanks for the wound clean and hospital. I got my own problems. I'll just rest in the trees. My house makes me nostalgic..." Kyoya said, getting onto a tree.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items