Reply Genin Classes
maanbar's class {open} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:23 pm
(Don't know how you managed that the earthball was held in place... but i'll go along with you)

the vortex then held the earth ball and the brambles begin to gather around it again, another swarm of earth elementals began to rise up from the earth below

the earth elemental holding the crossbow shot another at Shouta, the earth elemental with the sword rebuild itself and charged towards Hitoshi again. The earth Vortex began to shoot out from multiple directions from the brambles towards hitoshi and destrum

(hi kunari, i think thats who your char was, glad your back and no these are my last 2 students)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 pm
(Was up kuna!)
"Hehe sorry." Shouta a says as feathers start to fall off of her until the eventually disappears.
Hitoshi does a few hand seals. "Fire Style: Blinding Explosion!" Hitoshi spreads out his arm toward the elemental and a small explosion shoots a bright light at the elemental, blindin it while Hitoshi tackles it down and uses it as a sheild from the vortex.  

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SoLikeRawrAndStuff

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:30 pm
((close, it was Kanari xp ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm
(yeah i was close and waiting on destrum)  

Meat Vegetable

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:34 am
Destrum watched all the earth move, then she made a jabbing motin at one of the elemental's.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:08 am
as you all did your attack all the earth began to crumble, "you are at your limits, unsure of what to do next. In a scenario like that you would've been over whelmed." as the earthball hit the ground maanbar shot out of it with a backflip so that he landed on top of the earth  

Meat Vegetable

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:28 pm
"Sorry sensei." Destrum said. She flew to the ground and let the sword and wings dissipate.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 pm
All the feathers on the ground start to gather together then Shouta reappears. "I'll be leaving now. See ya!" She disappears in a puff of smoke.
Hitoshi dusts the earth crumbs off of himself.  

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 pm
Maanbar looks to destrum, "why are you appologizing Destrum? did i say you did bad?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:37 pm
"So how'd we do?" Hitoshi said the excited look on his face.  

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 pm
maanbar looked back to hitoshi "you did well, your ready for the next part of your kasurigama training, Destrum you are far beyond ready for your chunnin test, soon you will be allowed to learn the avatar and your only summoning you will ever need"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:58 pm
"now you may do whatever since i cannot train you anymore, hitoshi, unless you wish for more training you may go wherever you please, your training is complete, unless you want more" he said and bowed and returned to his desk  

Meat Vegetable

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:30 am
(Damn, that was fast.)

Desturm bowed. "Bye sensei!" She said, she then left to go hiome. There were a few cuts she had to work on, they were stinging.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:36 am
A messenger hawk lands on Manbar's desk putting a note saying that Kai has died. The hawk flies away to tell the other high ranking members.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:40 am
maanbar goes up to his desk and takes the note and reads it, "i guess i should go the funeral... although i don't really know any of the other jounin... this is going to be awkward" as he heads out of the class the Gereiz clones stays in the class looking up at the ceiling sitting in one of the desks  
Genin Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff