Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

While shurui waited for shiro he decided to limber up and what better way then learning the gentle fist style! Pulling out his byakugan scroll he looked over the first few katas and nodded. He began to copy the forms shown but they looked tight and ungraceful.
[Gentle Fist 1/20]

He kept looking over at the scroll and kept repeating the same few stances over and over. He could feel his muscles memorizing the stances and he could feel the moves flow more smoothly then before. The forms started to look more natural and a bit more graceful.
[Gentle Fist 2/20]

As he continued to flow through the stances he could feel his body loosen up and become more limber. It felt like his body was meant to do this as his hands flowed in intricate patterns in several different directions as the forms he had memorized began to flow together and look like an actual style rather then sloppy movements and single stances.
[Gentle Fist 3/20]

Shurui smiled serenely as he continued to flow through the beginning stances until he memorized them completely. He just felt at peace as he stepped and spun and flowed through the steps. It was like an elegant dance of death as he continued to step and jab and palm the air.
[Gentle Fist 4/20]

Shurui, at this point, was flowing through the beginners steps almost flawlessly. He let a grin slip onto his face as he moved faster then before but still kept the grace and dexterity of before. He stopped momentarily and felt his body was limber enough for now but he wanted to get to at least the intermediate stage.
[Gentle Fist 5/20]

Reading a bit further into the scroll he found the intermediate katas. Studying them and remembering them he began to practice. As he started the stances once again looked rigid and stiff. He sighed softly, it was gonna take a bit before he adjusted to this level and could merge what he learned previously into it.
[Gentle Fist 6/20]

He continued to practice the more intricate katas. He was spinning and stepping around an imaginary target striking fiercely but in a sloppy manner. His stance was a bit too wide and his strikes left openings. He sighed and looked at the katas once more. Oh, so that's why he was screwing up.
[Gentle Fist 7/20]

Realizing his mistake the last time he began to work at it again. His hands hitting invisible enemies tenketsu over and over. His stance was still a bit ridged and tense but it was loosening slowly but surely it was getting easier and easier with every attempt he made.
[Gentle Fist 8/20]

Flowing through the kata he closed his eyes relying totally on muscle memory. He began to flow through the stances fluidly and gracefully striking invisible enemies vital areas. A serene smile works it's way onto his face as he flowed gracefully through the katas.
[Gentle Fist 9/20]

This was the final step before he was at intermediate level. He had to mix both levels that he had learned. Flowing slowly through the katas he tried to begin to mix them. He smiled as he began to weave them together it worked wonderfully. He finally stopped and looked over at shiro who had finished his techniques. "So you ready for our spar? I'm all nice and stretched out!" Shurui said enthusiastically.
[Gentle Fist 10/20]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 450
Ryo: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro began to practice the handsigns for the second jutsu. His eyes concentrating on the task at hand. He was memorizing for a good five minutes before getting his handsigns up to speed. He knew this was going to be fun, he was going to shoot lightning bolts out his his hand. he began to charge his chakra for the next step of using the technique first hand.
[rakurai no jutsu 1/3]

Shiro charged raiton chakra to his palm, while he did the handsigns once more. He slowly aimed his hand at a rock as he took aim to fire lightning. "almost ready... Rakurai no jutsu!" he yelled as a very small spark jumped out of his palm. "or not." he said staring at the spark and sighing. He began to continuesly use rakurai the spark getting strong and strong each time.
[rakurai no jutsu 2/3]

Shiro now had Rakurai down and was using rocks as target pratice. He first practiced on a big rock shooting all around it work for precision. The he would kick up a rock and shoot it down with Rakurai no jutsu until he would continue to hit rock after rock after rock without missing. He turned to Shu, "Now I'm ready." he said walking to a more open area.
[Rakurai no jutsu 3/3 LEARNED]

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 400/400

AC: 1400, Ryo: 700  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui smiled and clapped at his friend. "Good job shiro so how are we going to start this?" He asked slipping his clawed gauntlets on and fastening them. He got into a strong but loose defensive stance. Loose so he could dodge if needed but strong so he could take a hit and deal it right back if needed.

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"Alright we will do spar until one of us concedes, unable to continue, or gets in a trap." Shiro said jumping a bit, with his hands resting on his ukyo mizo ready to grab it when ready. "Also I will be giving you advice as we train so open your ears." He said shifting his weight lower to the ground and smiling, "Challenger strikes first my friend and you are the challenger." Shiro said finally drawing his Ukyo mizo, and looking towards a tree throwing a rock at it. "When the leaf I hit falls we spar." He said as the leaf began its decent to the ground like a flag signifying a fight.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 400/400

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

As the leaf fell to the floor he flipped through seals and whispered "byakugan." The veins around his eyes bulged out and he gained a faint outline of pupils. As soon as the leaf hit the floor he shot off. "Suiyaku Kaze," Shurui said as he flashed through seals. When he reached the final seal he let loose a burst of wind chakra from his palms sending him flying at shiro at a faster speed then before making him a blur. As he flew through the air he charged lightning chakra through his entire body activating his first armor and simultaneously charging up a move he just learned. "Surprise Straight!" He yelled sending an almost invisibly fast punch at shiros chest. At the speed he was going plus the speed of the punch it would be pretty devastating if it hit.

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 320/385

Techniques used:
Suiyaku Kaze - 10
Byakugan Activation - 15
Stimulating Armor - 20
Surprising Straight - 20
Stimulating Armor - 14/14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled breathing in and out, "Mirror image style.... Side step." He said right has Shu was starting his charge. Letting a transparent afterimage take the blow like a ghost while shiro moved to a blind spot. His hands quickly going through handsigns, "Kamitachi no jutsu!" he said slashing his ukyo mizo and sending a small cutting tornado Shu's way. While he drew a few things in his scroll and followed up with a punch to shu's face. However this punch would miss hoping to throw Shu into a false state of security as an afterimage would followed up his punch as shiro said, "Delayed punch." Shiro said finishing his assault.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 375/400

-5 chakra - sidestep
-10 chakra - delayed punch
-10 chakra - kamitachi jutsu  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 am
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

As shu punched through the afterimage his fist impacted a nearby tree causing it to shatter. Swiveling his head slightly he saw and heard shiro launch a jutsu at him flipping though seals at a fast pace he ended them by saying. "Raikou Henge no jutsu!" His body proceeded to shift into lightning and shoot off to the side effectively dodging the deadly kami itachi and whatever happened to follow. Flying through the air he happened to impact a tree and angled himself back to where shiro was.

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 310/385

Raikou Henge- 10
Stimulating Armor - 13/14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro quickly ran to the point where Shu would have land, "should have given yourself more room! Triple kick!" He said aiming a moving back kick to Shu's side which was followed by a duo of afterimages that would complete the same kick two more times. Shiro then put his hand on his ukyo mizo switching his grip, "Sorry if it weak but your the first to see this... Sumitou no jutsu!" he said as the ink turned his ukyo mizo to a ink katana he said aiming another mid range blow with the blade dulled.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 345/400

triple kick -20
sumitou - 10  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 am
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

As the first kick came at him shurui hit shiros leg going through it and reforming on the other side but not without injury to shiro as he would feel a painful electrical shock. Being too dizzy he could dodge shiros blunted blade and took it to his back. Grunting and falling to one knee he quickly did hand seals and aimed his hands back at shiro. "Zankuuha!" He shouted shooting dual blasts of wind almost point blank range he needed to create some distance.

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/385
Zankuuha - 10
Stimulating Armor- 12/14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:26 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro quikly used handsign, "kawarimi no jutsu!" he said replacing himself with a log as he taked from somewhere in the trees. "Alright if my blade was sharp you'd be dead. That just you used was meant to confuse not for a head on attack. However your recovers was fast despite the damge on your back." He said smiling his voice coming from three different directions. Two clones came running down with their blades drawn toward shu. While Shiro was regain feeling in his leg.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 320/400

-5 kawarimi no jutsu (1/4}
-20 sumi bushin  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:49 am
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Cursing shurui quickly flitted through seals and swiveled his head around looking for shiro. "Raikou Bunshin no jutsu" He said sending two clones to deal with shiros clones. Should they be defeated they would release a blast of hot air at the clones and if they get touched they will shock the other bunshin. Locking in on shiro's position he flipped through seals before holding the last one. Placing a hand up to his mouth he let a large blast of wind rip straight at shiro. "Daitoppa" He said after the wind was sent ripping at shiro.

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 275/385
Raikou Bunshin - 5
Daitoppa - 20
Stimulating armor - 11/14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:08 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"Shu you should really know my by now." He smiled as the jutsu came his way avoiding anything major while Shiro took a bit of the jutsu. While one of his sumi bushin after taking down a raikou bushin became ink. The other clone before it died put a tag on one of shu raikou bushin. "Sumi yusou!" he said right as the clone died transporting to the raikou bushin's location close to Shurui. Shiro did more hands signs before the raikou bushin found him, "Kamaitachi!" he said cutting the clone with a wind jutsu to avoid the backlash. However Ooshiro wasn't done there he was close enough to Shu while he did daitoppa to do one of his favorite jutsu. "Choujuu giga!" he said doing handsigns and releasing pack of wolves to Shu, circling him before attacking one at a time these would be a lot more trouble then the clone. Shiro smiled getting something ready for something.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 230/400

-40 sumi yusou
-40 choujuu giga
-10 kamaitachi  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 am
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui glared before sighing. He hated fighting shiro. He used his natural flexibility and dodged the wolf as it attacked. he quickly emptied out his kunai pouch and his shuriken too. Flying through seals he held the final seal as the wind around him began to pick up and spin. "Kaze no Yoroi!" Almost immediately a wall of wind started around spinning around his person before it expand five feet in every direction giving the circle of wind a ten foot diameter with a razor wall thanks to his kunai and shuriken.

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 265/385
Kaze no Yoroi - 10 {5/5}
Stimulating Armor - 10/14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:46 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Two of the small pack of seven wolves get hit with the powerful gust as the rest wait out a bit. Shiro would next command the wolves in himself as he dashed as fast as he could with his numb leg into the tornado. He used his ukyo mizo to block the kunai and shuriken as best he could, getting a cut on his cheek, his side, and his thigh. While the wolves dodged most the debris in an attempt to bite down on shu before splattering into ink. The ones that went down would become ink in the whirlwind to destroy shu's 359 degree vision. being black blotches in the wind like debris which shiro would use to get close.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 230/400

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 am
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Seeing shiro charge through his wall startled shurui but it wasn't totally unexpected. To dodge he jumped straight up and flipped through hand signs. Putting a hand to his mouth he blew out a large blast of air straight into the center. "Daitoppa!" He yelled but he wasn't done yet. Charging more wind chakra into his hand he focused it into a ball and hurled it down towards one of the wolves with a shout of "Kaze Bakukatsu." Whether it hit or not didn't matter as it would explode into blades of wind. Still not done he charged lightning chakra into his hand and watched as it crackled to life. This one he hurled straight at shiro with a yell of "Rakurai no jutsu!" Flipping through a final set of hand seals he aimed his palms up and yelled, "Suiyaku Kaze," which shot him straight down. "Guillotine Drop!" He yelled as he descended down on shiro and swung his heel at shiros shoulder. If it hit shiro would have, at best a dislocated shoulder, at worst a broken shoulder. If it missed entirely a decent sized crater would be created.

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 215/385
Rakurai no jutsu - 10
Kaze Bakuhatsu - 10
Suiyaku Kaze - 10
Daitoppa - 20
Stimulating Armor - 9/14
Kaze no Yoroi - 4/5