Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Tech Support Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsu-ya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:54 pm
Alright. I redownloaded MS not all that long ago and it worked on the first time playing but not since.

What will happen is I'll click the icon, the screen will go black for a while, then white for the Nexon/ Wizet logo's. Stay white for a few mins. Close down and give me a pop up that says "Conection to the server ended"

Windows XP
Dell
McAffe

I havn't messed with anything since I got on maple the first time and I did do a virus scan.

EDIT!!!
Okay, I just uninstalled/ deleted everything having to do with MS And re-install it.
Then I made sure my firewall gave full acces to every bit of MS
STILL. SAME. PROBLEM.
D:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:05 am
Tatsu-ya
Alright. I redownloaded MS not all that long ago and it worked on the first time playing but not since.

What will happen is I'll click the icon, the screen will go black for a while, then white for the Nexon/ Wizet logo's. Stay white for a few mins. Close down and give me a pop up that says "Conection to the server ended"

Windows XP
Dell
McAffe

I havn't messed with anything since I got on maple the first time and I did do a virus scan.

EDIT!!!
Okay, I just uninstalled/ deleted everything having to do with MS And re-install it.
Then I made sure my firewall gave full acces to every bit of MS
STILL. SAME. PROBLEM.
D:

same thing is happening to me, if you find any info on how to fix this please tell me!  

IchigoAisu

Aya Midorikaze

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:11 pm
I have windows vista. Is there anyway to play on vista? I'm not ver computer savvy, so if you can, please explain any steps that I can try, in plain, easy-to-understand english.

Onegai shimasu! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:59 pm
A lot of times, not even when the Nexon Logo pops up at the beggining of loading Maple, it closes and says that the connection has ended.

And when I connect to server and choose my character, once the screen loads up, all I see is my character in mid-air, with nothing but the background showing up. No NPCs, no monsters - nothing else.

. __. It is very frustrating. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?  

Kieran Haines

Tatsu-ya

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:24 pm
[Amoo]
A lot of times, not even when the Nexon Logo pops up at the beggining of loading Maple, it closes and says that the connection has ended.

And when I connect to server and choose my character, once the screen loads up, all I see is my character in mid-air, with nothing but the background showing up. No NPCs, no monsters - nothing else.

. __. It is very frustrating. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

YESYES
Same problem!

I wish answers would come here... I swear no one pays attition to stickys -_-

Like it's against human code >.o

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:39 pm
Like i said in my thread, i can't get my map back, because it is stuck in a corner of the screen! What can i do? gonk  

Diglidi-Dude

`Toga

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:55 pm
GameGuard:Error Initalizing(114)

Error occurred while resetting GameGuard. Please try rebooting the system restarting the client,or close all programs that may potentially collide with the client before restarting. We also recommend running virus/spayware checks for your system.

can anyone help me D: i've tried almost everything x.x  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:38 pm
Whenever I start the game, the only thing that comes up is a little box that says cannot find the website. And at the bottom is a little button that says "PLAY!"  

FEDKite

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

waterdolphin777

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:31 am
AARRGG!!! I waited 3 hours for MS to redownload and IT'S NOT WORKING! scream Whenever I click the shortcut, the screen blacks out, and I hear a bit of the music that comes on when the Nexon screen pops up. Then it stays like that for about 10 mins, closes and says "The connection to the server has ended. Please try again." And when I try to open task manager when the screen is black, the computer freezes for like 30 mins and I end up with like 70 task managers open. gonk Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:13 pm
I have the same problem with the person before me. Except, I don't bother with the Windows Task Managers.

It's annoying, since it's been like this for AWHILE and I haven't been on for around 7 months.

And if it helps, I use Firefox.  

SaiToyama

miroku5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:35 pm
For those of you who have the problem of you disconnect after the character select screen (and you see your character and the background but nothing else), I had the same problem and my friend found a working solution =D

Delete your ENTIRE Nexon folder, THEN reinstall. It worked wonders for me cool

Now for my problem: I get disconnected when I go near a Maple TV, and I've got 2 characters now stuck at a spawnpoint near there. What do I do!?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:59 am
۞
My Maplestory wasn't working properly, so I redownloaded it.
Now I'm stuck on the patcher.
The part where it says..

"(3/3) Creating: Base.wz"

Help. D:
۞

lark songs

beyond absolute

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:58 am
Error 340? > >;;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:44 pm
t e n n y
    I need help TToTT

my patcher gets an error and doesnt do anything. I've removed MS from my computer and redownloaded and I dont know why but I still get the patcher.. I thought that when you download the game the patch isnt necessary because they update the exe. file on the download page.

This problem is pissing me off I had a appointment with someone to sell them an item. And now I had to cancel to a later date (if this persists I'll loose the buyer) gonk I want to play but I dont think MapleStory wants me to play crying

________________________________________________________________________________

nevermind. I got it to work after I beat it reasoned with it

HOW?!
;o;

lark songs

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items