Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Waitress: "Well I ain't no doctor, Sweetie. All I can say is that people catch a bug and it spreads fast in a small town like this." she said with a shrug.

@Machelle: He sighed and leaned against the statue again. "That girl takes too long ta eat."
Xena: She nods a bit then once she was finished, she gets up from her seat. "Thanks for the food." She said before paying for the meal.

Waitress: "Welcome, Sweetie. Come back again." she said with a wave.
Xena: She waves back as she leaves the cafe, making her way back to where Raph and Michelle are.

"Bout time." he grumbled. He then looked at Michelle. "True." he grumbled.

As Raph spoke to Michelle, Xena would start to get a dull pain in her stomach, though it was growing quickly into a full on cramp pain.
Xena: "Sorry. I was trying to see if I can get more information about this illness going around town." She said before starting to feel the dull pain in her stomach. At first she was going to just shrug it off, but then winces as the pain grew into a full on cramp pain.

"Ey....ya aight? Ya look a little sick." he said looking at her and for the first time showed a little worry for her. The pain would start to move beyond cramp like and turn more intense like the pain from food poisoning.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Waitress: "Well I ain't no doctor, Sweetie. All I can say is that people catch a bug and it spreads fast in a small town like this." she said with a shrug.

@Machelle: He sighed and leaned against the statue again. "That girl takes too long ta eat."
Xena: She nods a bit then once she was finished, she gets up from her seat. "Thanks for the food." She said before paying for the meal.

Xena: She waves back as she leaves the cafe, making her way back to where Raph and Michelle are.

As Raph spoke to Michelle, Xena would start to get a dull pain in her stomach, though it was growing quickly into a full on cramp pain.
Xena: "Sorry. I was trying to see if I can get more information about this illness going around town." She said before starting to feel the dull pain in her stomach. At first she was going to just shrug it off, but then winces as the pain grew into a full on cramp pain.

She looked over at Xena. "You alright? I hope you didn't catch nothing while in that cafe."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ey....ya aight? Ya look a little sick." he said looking at her and for the first time showed a little worry for her. The pain would start to move beyond cramp like and turn more intense like the pain from food poisoning.
Xena: "I didn't pick up any strange scents...Should've known there was something wrong." She said to Raph and Michelle. before dropping to her knees while holding her stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I didn't pick up any strange scents...Should've known there was something wrong." She said to Raph and Michelle. before dropping to her knees while holding her stomach.

"S'wrong? They food poison ya!? Sick basterds! I'll rip that ******** place down!" he growled before starting towards the diner.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"S'wrong? They food poison ya!? Sick basterds! I'll rip that ******** place down!" he growled before starting towards the diner.
Xena: "I think that meat might be the cause of that illness that's been going around town. They have plenty of it."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I think that meat might be the cause of that illness that's been going around town. They have plenty of it."

"Meat, huh?" he asked before chuckling. "Just what I was looking for. It can't hurt a dead person.....would make perfect zombie food." he said as he continued towards the Diner.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Meat, huh?" he asked before chuckling. "Just what I was looking for. It can't hurt a dead person.....would make perfect zombie food." he said as he continued towards the Diner.
Xena: She nods a bit as she holds her stomach, wincing in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Before he reached the diner, it grew dark inside as if it'd closed down for the night. He went to the door and tried to pull it open, but it was locked. "Goddammit." he growled. "Maybe I should just break inta tha ********>  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:24 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She shook her head. "Be careful Raph." She went over to Xena and held her hand out over Xena's stomach in attempt to try and at least ease the pain if not stop it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:27 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Before he reached the diner, it grew dark inside as if it'd closed down for the night. He went to the door and tried to pull it open, but it was locked. "Goddammit." he growled. "Maybe I should just break inta tha ******** class="clear">
Xena: She closes her eyes before reverting back to her default kitsune form. "If it makes you feel any better....The waitress had told me that there are farmers from the next town over who deliver the meat." She then watches Michelle.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:35 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She shook her head. "Be careful Raph." She went over to Xena and held her hand out over Xena's stomach in attempt to try and at least ease the pain if not stop it

??: "You should....all leave....leave now.....before.....before it's too late." an old man said as he stepped out of the shadow of the diner.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: "You should....all leave....leave now.....before.....before it's too late." an old man said as he stepped out of the shadow of the diner.
Xena: She gazes over to the old man when she heard him speak. "What is going on here? What started this illness?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She gazes over to the old man when she heard him speak. "What is going on here? What started this illness?"

??: "I...it's a long story....we have to get out of the streets though. If they find us talking...." he looked around timidly. "Quickly. This way." he said before heading further into shadows along the diner.

"Why tha ******** we gonna trust you?" he growled.

??: "Your lives....they depend on it..." the old man said over his shoulder before continuing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:54 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: "I...it's a long story....we have to get out of the streets though. If they find us talking...." he looked around timidly. "Quickly. This way." he said before heading further into shadows along the diner.

??: "Your lives....they depend on it..." the old man said over his shoulder before continuing.
Xena: She slowly gets up on her feet then slowly attempts to follow after the old man. She winces a bit, though the pain in her stomach seem to ease a bit, thanks to Michelle.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She slowly gets up on her feet then slowly attempts to follow after the old man. She winces a bit, though the pain in her stomach seem to ease a bit, thanks to Michelle.

"We don't got time for you ta be sick." he growled over his shoulder before turning and walking over to her. He then picked her up and started to carry her. "Shut up...whatever ya bout ta say, just shut up." he grumbled as he followed the old man.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff