Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:22 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: "That's good." he said smiling. He was terrified of pissing any of Hotaru's family off and was very careful about what he said and did around them.

She nodded. "Plus you didn't really think I'd let the outers hurt you, did you?"

Mikey: "Nah. I know you got my back, Moon Chick." he said with a chuckle and a wink. He then looked at Xena and smiled. "Think so, huh?"

"At least you're not calling me Moon Brat like Raph would." She heard Xena. "I'm sure they're both fine."

Hotaru soon appeared looking sheepishly at Mikey

Mikey: "Hey, Firefly." he said when he saw Hotaru. He stood and stepped over to give her a hug and kiss. "What's wrong?" he asked seeing the look on her face.

Hotaru: After getting hugged and kissed by Mikey, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I....I'm pregnant Mikey..."

@Xena: Serena nodded, her ears twitching as she heard Hotaru's admission
Xena: "Congrats." She said to Hotaru.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:24 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: "That's good." he said smiling. He was terrified of pissing any of Hotaru's family off and was very careful about what he said and did around them.

She nodded. "Plus you didn't really think I'd let the outers hurt you, did you?"

Mikey: "Nah. I know you got my back, Moon Chick." he said with a chuckle and a wink. He then looked at Xena and smiled. "Think so, huh?"

"At least you're not calling me Moon Brat like Raph would." She heard Xena. "I'm sure they're both fine."

Mikey: "Hey, Firefly." he said when he saw Hotaru. He stood and stepped over to give her a hug and kiss. "What's wrong?" he asked seeing the look on her face.

Hotaru: After getting hugged and kissed by Mikey, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I....I'm pregnant Mikey..."

Mikey: "P...Pppppppp........Preg...nant?" he managed just before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: "P...Pppppppp........Preg...nant?" he managed just before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out.
Xena: "Oh dear." She said when she saw Mikey pass out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Hotaru only watched as he passed out before bending down next to him, attempting to shake him awake.

"Oh dear. I have a feeling the other outers don't know yet."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Hotaru only watched as he passed out before bending down next to him, attempting to shake him awake.

Mikey: "ennnn....Five more minutes, Sensei....." he murmured as Hotaru shook him. Hearing Xena and Serena was also helping him to come around.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:35 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Think I better go get Donnie." Her eyes change into a greenish color before phasing through the floor of the room, then phases through the floor of the main room to get into Donnie's lab.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Think I better go get Donnie." Her eyes change into a greenish color before phasing through the floor of the room, then phases through the floor of the main room to get into Donnie's lab.

Donnie: His own ghost sense going off he looked over his shoulder at her once she entered his lab. "Hi, Xena. Are you back for more classes?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: His own ghost sense going off he looked over his shoulder at her once she entered his lab. "Hi, Xena. Are you back for more classes?" he asked.
Xena: "Not this time." She shakes her head a bit. "Mikey just passed out."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: "Oh? What happened?" he asked as he turned and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: "ennnn....Five more minutes, Sensei....." he murmured as Hotaru shook him. Hearing Xena and Serena was also helping him to come around.

Hotaru continued shaking him in attempt to wake him  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: "Oh? What happened?" he asked as he turned and looked at her.
Xena: "He's going to be a father."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:00 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: He finally opened his eyes and looked at her. "Oh.....Hi, Baby." he said with a small smile.

@Xena: Donnie: He smiled. "That's great. So you need me to go wake him up, or do you just want to borrow some smelling salts?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: He finally opened his eyes and looked at her. "Oh.....Hi, Baby." he said with a small smile.

@Xena: Donnie: He smiled. "That's great. So you need me to go wake him up, or do you just want to borrow some smelling salts?" he asked.
Xena: "Need to you to go wake him up if he hasn't already." She said. "Serena and Hotaru are in the room with him."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Hotaru: She sighed in relief as he opened his eyes. "Hi to you too." A soft smile on her face  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Need to you to go wake him up if he hasn't already." She said. "Serena and Hotaru are in the room with him."

Donnie: "Alright." he said as he used his own ghost abilities to get to Mikey's room quickly.

@Hotaru: Mikey: "What....was that last thing you said?" he asked.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff