Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kisses In The Dark - Vampire Romance (Premades Only!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfofdispair

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:12 pm
"I will call him and he will take you wether you want to go or not" she leeped of into the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:24 pm
"(CALL HIM THEN!)" he turned towards her,' *(you'll be safe with me.)"  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Chararing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:37 am
She ran to the boy and huged him. "you can't stop him. he'll take me." he was warm, so warm. It made her feel like melting. she'd never felt like this before."thank you. without you i'd still be in the clutches of my duranged sister." she could barely stand how good it felt in his arms. and with that she fainted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:48 pm
"I'll stop him even if it means destroying myself." he wrapped his arms around her.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Chararing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:15 pm
*In his arms she dreamed the sweetest yet darkest dream of her life. she is in a medow, the tall grass glows a moon light blue. there are fire flys all around. she sees him. the one who saved her. he reaches out his hand to her. she steps forward, then in a flash everything turns pitch black and she is falling. she hits her head on something and is left bleeding on the floor. she can't move. she sees Lestat hovering over her. his eyes, oh his eyes. just like she remembered them. still beautiful. as if they stare into her very soul. he is still young as untouched by time as an angel. then with a nife the brave man stabs lestat. he quickly leaps up and pulls the sword from his back. he looks down at her. he utters these solum words "you have been a very, very, bad girl" the quickly stabs him. She is left in a puddle of blood as her savior dies. she beginns to sink and all she can hear is the laugh of lestat.*

she awoke with a scream clutching onto the blakets around her. she was inb a place not her own. Perhaps it belonged to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:48 pm
He stood against the wall, and looked ather as she as screaming," ?It's alright you are safe now," he walke dover to her and patted ehr on the head, but his eyes were not filled with joy they were filled wiht sorrow, as he had held ehr the nightmare came back of him losing the first girl eh cared for and it flashed again that this girl would be next.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Chararing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:45 pm
she pulls away from him and onto the wall. she wasn't wearing her own cloths. all she had was a long t-shirt and he underwear. "were am i. what happened. were are my cloths." she remembers his face from her dreams."you must stay away. lestat will kill you." she walked twards him slowly. "i can't have you die"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:19 pm
He stood ther and wrapped his arms around her," you're at my old place deep in the cemetary, your old clothes i threw out but i have provided you wiht new ones over there," he pointed to the corner," and i told you I'll protect you even if it kills me, I won't let anything happen to you."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Chararing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:39 pm
She loks deep into his eyes. "but why, what did i do to have you risk everything , your very life for me." she began to cry crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:10 pm
((ShuyinKTepes, you still there))  

Chararing

Areyboo Godfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:44 pm
Carson looks around noticing that no one was around. He tries to figure out where he lost them. Hw shrugs and begins to walk around looking for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:55 pm
* she sences someone around* "i must go" *she disapears and reapears in front of the new comer* "who are you?"  

Chararing

Alrightey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:02 am
(omg...I just checked this and totally forgotten I had even joined it! crying wow I'm a bad person...)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:03 pm
((don't worrie about it))  

Chararing

Alrightey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:35 pm
(Umm...I suppose I need major recapage... sweatdrop Anyone care to fill me in?)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff