Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
All I want to be is accepted... (Neko RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP is interesting?
  Yes~
  NO!!!
  Meh...
View Results

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:37 pm
~*~*~*~Miki Yotsura*~*~*~

User Image

Miki grinned and waved at Akeela, motioning for her to join her outside, "Come on!" she mouthed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:38 pm
Akeela started daydreaming again snapping out of it when she was called up to the board.
She got out of her seat and was headed for the board only to be tripped when one of her human classmates yanked her tail.
The teacher of course said nothing but looked more annoyed with Akeela than anything else.
"Fujibashi get up here and do the problem or you will have pints deducted for the day"
Akeela picked herself up and tried reeeeally hard not to roll her eyes.
"Yes ma' am"
Going up she solved the problem with ease her mind already giving her an answer before she even put the chalk to the board. Though she didn't look happy about it the teacher had to give her a perfect mark.
Akeela allowed herself a little smirk before going back to her seat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:42 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
~*~*~*~Miki Yotsura*~*~*~

User Image

Miki grinned and waved at Akeela, motioning for her to join her outside, "Come on!" she mouthed.

Seeing MIki she thought for a moment before slouching down in her seat and going under the whole row of desks and straight for the window.
Some of the girls gawked at her as she openned it and climbed out though no one said anything. (yet most were already oppening her mouth)
"Couldn't find a seat?" she asked with a grin once she was outside.

((sorry didn't see ur post earlier -_- smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 pm
Miki rolled her eyes playfully, "I was already late so there was no point in going back into class." she explained wth a small shrug. She relaxed a bit, her head leaning against the tree. It seemed that this little neko girl was already getting under her skin. In the good way of course.

((That's fine ^^))  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm
Akeela laughed softly finding a position on the tree she'd be comfortable in.
MIki didnt seem to mind her hanging around and she liked the older neko from the get-go. She was the only sane person Akeela had met all day! (XD)
"I actually don't mind school she admitted a bit self consciously. Human or neko schools (or mixed) she was still the geek who would actually sneak into classes because hers were too easy and boring.
She gave a glance at the students who kept glancing out the window. One of them was already talking to the teacher.
"The people in it I could do without"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Miki nodded slowly and reached over to rest a hand on Akeela's head, "As long as we get through the day everything is alright." she said with a firm nod. Her attention was caught by the students and the teacher, and Miki laughed quietly, "You really had to jump out the window, huh?" she asked with a smile.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:20 pm
Akeela purred at the hand hand on her head though she wasn't so convinced. She remembered the boys who had cornered her before school and shuddered a bit. They'd be waiting for her tomorrow, and the day after that.
She blushed slightly at Miki's question.
"Well...you told me to" she said a bit defensively though she was smiling. She tilted her head to the side "I thought I was fast enough that they didn't see me...guess I missed a few" she shrugged.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Miki slowly rubbed Akeela's ears as she laughed, "I guess I did. But I meant when you weren't gonna get into trouble you know," she replied, running her hands through Akeela's hair slowly, "Oh, who were those boys anyways?" she asked.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:53 pm
Akeela who had had her eyes closed as MIki stroked her hair tensed at the mention of the boys.
"I don't know random guys" she said keeping her eyes on the ground below.
"they probably heard about my transfer and..." she trailed off starting to shake again, remembering the leader of the group had rather than continue to hit her touched her face in a way that had made her skin crawl.
She shrugged bringing herself back together.
"It happened all the time" she said "before coming here, my brother and I went to an all human school. He was the one who usually got jumped every other day for having a neko for a sister, guess its my turn. They'll be there every morning now unless I find a window"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image

Lexi glanced out the window where the little Neko girl had sneaked out of class rolling her eyes when she saw some of the humans start to rat on her. Akeela was just a child (couldn't be older than 12) she didn't deserve all this hassle.
Then again she was a gifted student in high school by 12 and a neko. Hassle pretty much came with it.
Lexi was a star student herself-not that her human teacher would ever mention it to anyone. (a neko thriving in school what would people say?!) But she had to be impressed by Akeela, who was at her level already being so much younger.
Her ears twitched and she ducked down just in time to avoid getting hit by a spitball.
Unfortunately it hit the teacher whose eyes zeroed in on Lexi like a hawk's. Lexi reached for her bag knowing what was coming.
"dismissal for you miss."
Yup, saw that coming. Lexi left the classroom leaving the teacher muttering about neko's in school being the worst idea since the a-bomb. So she'd study at home (and by home she meant the group home she was residing at), she was already done for the day anyways,
"yay a half day" she said under her breath sarcastically as she headed for the doors that would let her outside the school.

JezebelxRedfern

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:34 pm
BlaisexHarman

Rei was took a step towards the neko girl before stopping midway.
The girl was obviously spooked and looked ready to spring-at him.
And he still had to pick up Akeela. He really didn't need this hassle.
He held up his hands in a placating matter.
"Look I just wanted to say thank you." he said trying to sound as calm and non-threatening as possible. The girl was obviously not herself and she could attack him just as easily as she had attacked the neko who was hassling him.

-Alleyway-
Nikita stood stock still head cocked to the side studying the by in front of her. She finally spoke making a hissing noise at the beggining. She'd barely learned to talk from hearing others and even so her vocal cords were weak from lack of use. So that her voice came out so soft if a pin dropped you'd miss it.
"....th..thank..you?..mew?" she meowed at the end questioningly the sound escaping her lips with such ease it might as well be her native tongue.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:42 pm
Rei stared transfixed not expecting this.
Could it be possible she didn't know what he meant?
"You helped me" he said trying to put it simply. Grateful for all the practice growing up with a curious sister had given him "for that i'd like to thank you..' he trailed off not sure how to explain the last part before digging into his pockets looking for something anything. Finally he found his keys, attached to them was a key chain made of string he'd made in grade school. He offered it to the girl feeling a bit silly but hoping she got the gist of it.

BlaisexHarman

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm
Miki tentatively reached over and pulled Akeela into her lap, returning her hand to her ears right after, "If you want," she began, averting her eyes to the side, "We could walk to school together. That's only if you want because I can understand if you don't want to." she rushed the last sentence out, and sighed quietly. Miki inwardly berated herself for pushing too far on the boundries and her ears flattened against her head awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Akeela was a bit startled at being moved but quickly settled.
"I'd like that.." she said she had been hoping she'd run into Miki by chance every morning, if only to avoid a repeat of what had happened.
"But then wouldn't you get jumped?"

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:06 pm
Small purrs escaped through Miki's voice as she spoke, "I don't mind that. I'd feel bad if I didn't do anything to stop you from getting beaten up." She really did mean it. She would never forgive herself if Akeela had gotten hurt.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff