Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

New Members {New to the guild? Introduce yourself here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theunrealme

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:28 am
hay welcome all. as my brother said i hope you feel loved. make your self at home. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:34 am
Welcome Moppytop and jgrullon88 to Gods family here in this guild ^^ heart  

XxArikaxX

KraziWun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:50 am
Well, my name's Krazi, or Erin, and I'm 16, and... uh, I go to a Christian high school and I really like it. razz

I've been a Christian for a long time now, and I grew up in a Christian home.

And I don't know what else to say. razz I hate introductions, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:28 am
Welcome Erin! I hope that you like this guild as much as you like your high school razz  

immanuelkant

theunrealme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:23 pm
haha. Welcome Erin. I praise god for you. I hope we are able to bless you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:22 pm
Hi ! Everyone! I was invited to this guild so thanks to who ever invited me!  

chechunk

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:54 pm
Welcome, Chechunk, to the guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:38 am
Hey everyone. I guess I'm your newest member. ^^; Or one of the newest. My name's Caroline, but by everyone, I mostly go by Lizzie. I'm so excited that I found a guild on here that I can relate to and have people to share in my walk with Christ. <3 Love and God bless, always. Thanks for accepting me into your amazing guild. heart  

[Stormy.Addiction]

daviderentxun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:23 am
Welcome Lizzie! I hope you enjoy the guild and be able to share a lot with us. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:01 am
jgrullon88
Welcome Lizzie! I hope you enjoy the guild and be able to share a lot with us. whee
Thanks so much. It's a true blessing to be here. <3 heart  

[Stormy.Addiction]

iamop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:03 pm
hi im iamop (I Am My Own Person) im 14 and i write poetry and stories i dont feel comfortable giving out my name or place where i live not that i dont trust you guys i just dont give out my personal info to stranger plz dont take that offensively but i have always believed in God but i can not say i was a Christen all my life right now im just trying to stay on the right path i dont subcome to peer preasure nobody can make me do what i dont want to. But i have a problem with my temper and talking back if you guys could help me i would love that thx for inviting me to your guild God bless you all heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:07 pm
Welcome to the guild, iamop! I also write poetry, but mostly in Spanish. Hope you like the guild!  

daviderentxun

iamop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:20 pm
jgrullon88
Welcome to the guild, iamop! I also write poetry, but mostly in Spanish. Hope you like the guild!
thx its good to be here heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:26 pm
Hello fellow Christians! heart

It's great to find a guild like this...I almost given up hope that everyone on Gaia just didn't care.

Okay, I'm Lorrie, I'm 16 years old. I reside in the U.S. I'm a Herpatologist in training. (Study of Reptiles and Amphibians) I have 3 lizards: Chinese Water Dragon, Bearded Dragon and a Green Basilisk; they are my dearest children, greatest companions and the apple of my eye. heart

I love to watch Japanese anime, my favorite is Dragonball/Z/GT. I love music, although I listen to some heavy metal, I also love to listen to Christian gospel on the radio. heart I like classic too.

I'm a gamer, and I enjoy playing video games, and online computer games.

I am also a big lover of art. I'm a bit of a artist myself. I love traditional and digital coloring. Painting, charcoal, pastels, prisma's, and the like. I love drawing mythical, fantasy creatures too. And making up characters or doing fanart.

Well that's enough about me...enough to write a novel. xd I'm glad to be here, and I'll try to post as often as I can. God bless everyone! 4laugh

Nehalania

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:02 am
I'd like to welcome all of our new members to the guild! I hope we can help you all on your walk with Christ, and that the other members of the guild (the mods included) can provide some encouragement when you're here on Gaia. heart  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games