Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:40 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Troublesome or not...I guess that you need guidance, and since I already know what's going on, I imagine I am the one best suited to give it to you. You're just a child among angels, to hear you tell it, so I can't really be surprised that you know so little and get into so much." he chuckled. He had always been one to offer kindness to the children that came through the hospital, confused and frightened, not knowing what was going on. This shouldn't be an exception, even if it didn't have anything to do with his work.
Kindness, after all, was something that should be shown at all times.
"I suppose, then, that we can be....friends." Daisuke chose his words carefully.
Friends, indeed.
Though a man shouldn't wish to kiss the lips of a "friend" so badly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:56 pm
User ImageKail nodded when Daisuke said he needed guidance, Kail could not deny that. Kail blushed when Daisuke continued to deduct that he was a child among the angels. It was true, Kail was one of the youngest angels in heaven at the moment. He was the least educated and the youngest ever to be sent down to earth. "Really it would be awesome to be friends." Kail said excitedly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Very well then. Friends it is."
You're lying to yourself, Daisuke...
"I'll just go and make the arrangements to take a week off. It'll be nice to relax a little."
Are you serious? Really?
"You can have all the milk and honey you like. I'm afraid you'll have to share the bed with me, however, as I have nowhere else for you. Not a problem for me, though, as you are so small at night."
And what of the morning, when he is tall, charming, and gorgeous again?
"Just give me a moment. I'll be right back."
You're a damn fool. This is going to be trouble, and you know it...
Stepping away from the kitchen, the tall, dark doctor went into his office, pulling up his email on the computer and beginning the arrangements to take his vacation.
Some vacation...babysitting a heavenly being. Could be worse though...I do enjoy being around him...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 pm
User ImageKail smiled completely innocent and oblivious to the meaning of what he had just said. Kail nodded as Daisuke walked away to go get his time off from work. "I won't take up that much space when sleeping and i don't really need milk or honey so I won't be too much trouble." Kail said smiling before making his way outside once more as Daisuke disappeared into a back room. Kail was talking to the birds once more sitting on the lowest branch of the tree kicking his feet when a mail man came wandering up the path. Kail didn't see the man and continued what he was doing.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:11 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Finally, Daisuke had sent all the needed emails out and made the phone calls he had to make, arranging to have the next seven days free from work. It had taken him quite some time to do this, and, frankly, he couldn't help but worry a bit as to what Kail was doing.
Making his way back toward the kitchen, he called out for the angel.
"Kail...I'm all done. What do you want to do today?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm
User ImageKail looked up as he heard Daisuke's voice in the kitchen and quickly hoped out of the tree to go speak with him. He was stopped by the mail man in the way. "Your....your an angel...." the man before him gasped.

"Yes, I am but i'm not supposed to tell anyone. Daisuke told me too, but you recognized me so I think its okay." Kail said smiling.

"Angel you must come with me," the mail man said grabbing Kail's arm.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Kail?" Daisuke called, not sure where the angel had gotten off to.
Walking to the back door, he stepped outside, looking around the willow and cherry trees.
"Kail? You out here? Where are you?"
When there was still no answer, Daisuke's heart began to pound.
Rushing to the front door, he threw it open, frantically searching for his angel.
"Kail? Where are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image"I'm sorry I cannot, not without Daisuke. He is taking me places today." Kail said not removing his arm from the man's grasp. "OH Daisuke." Kail answered before the man suddenly pulled him a bit.

"You must come with me." the mail man insisted.

"Why? What is wrong?" Kail questioned looking back to the man before looking back to the house hopping for Daisuke to appear.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:01 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Daisuke couldn't see or hear Kail anywhere and his stomach knotted up so tightly he could have been sick right then and there, had it not been such a dire situation.
Taking off out the door, Daisuke rounded the corner of the wall separating his yard from the sidewalk, only to find the mail carrier standing there trying to pull Kail away from the house.
"Let him go!" Daisuke yelled, darting forward and grabbing Kail up and away from the man.
"What do you think you're doing?!" he yelled at the mail man, holding the angel in his arms, shielding him protectively.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image"I cannot tell you but please angel come with me." the man continued to try and pull Kail away from the house.

"I can not not without Daisuke, please release me." Kail pleaded trying to pull away from the man. Kail looked up as he heard Daisuke yell towards them. "Daisuke." Kail gasped as he was pulled away from the man and held protectively by the man.

"Hesw an angel, why are you trapping him here, there is so much that he could do." the mail man growled.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:29 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Trapping him? I am hardly trapping him! He is free to go whenever he wishes. I'm simply protecting him from loons like you, now get away from here before I call your supervisors at work. Nobody would believe you anyway, ranting about an angel. Leave my angel alone!" Daisuke yelled, backing his way back toward the house.
"Kail, are you alright?" he whispered gently to the angel in his arms.
"I was so...frightened."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image"If he is so free to go then why would he refuse to come with me?" the man continued to growl. Kail quickly grew fearful of the man. "I'll be back to see you again angel." the man growled once more before disappearing through the gates.

"Hes not a nice man is he? He didn't like you at all and he was being mean. I was frightened of him, he seemed nice when I first saw him and then he started to pull me away from here. I was scared, I didn't want to leave. I wanted you to come and find me." Kail said softly burying his head against Daisuke's chest. His wings trembled with the emotion he felt.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:10 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"I don't know what is going on with that man, Kail. I'm sorry he frightened you. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you. If you...if he had taken you...." Daisuke felt his body shiver, feeling weak in the knees.

"Kanoko!!!!" Daisuke screamed as he watched his fiancee's body fall to the ground. He had heard her screams from around the corner too late. The mugger had shot her, with him just around the corner...right there. So close. The blood pooled around her body as he cradled her in his arms.
"Kanoko! Please! Stay with me! I'm so sorry...I wasn't there to protect you..."

"Please don't ever wander from me, Kail. Not until you can handle yourself. I don't want to lose you." the doctor could feel tears welling up in his eyes, despite his efforts to fight them. Dropping to his knees with the angel still in his arms, Daisuke held the angel close, kissing his head repeatedly, his tears falling onto the angel's cheeks.

If only he could have saved Kanoko....

At least he had been there for Kail.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 pm
User ImageKail listened as Daisuke spoke. "Its not your fault i'm the one that went outside. I can't expect you to protect me. I'm an angel I should be able to protect myself." Kail tried to sooth.

"I'm sorry I caused you trouble." Kail apologized allowing himself to be dragged to the ground in Daisuke's arms. Kail looked up surprised as he felt Daisuke's tears. "Your...your crying." Kail said in awe. "I'm sorry....i'm sorry please don't cry. I won't cause trouble, I won't wander off i'm sorry." Kail whimpered burying his head against Daisuke's chest once more.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:42 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

The sweetness and innocence of the angel toward him as he cried only made more of his tears fall.
He understood now why the angel made him feel the way he did.
Kail....was just like Kanoko. The same sweetness. The same tenderness. The same penchant for getting into predicaments. The very same way of being adorable and oblivious at the same time. Even the same shining amber eyes and beautiful golden hair.

"Kail...don't be sorry, just...be careful. I don't want you hurt or gone because....because....." he couldn't say it.
He simply couldn't. He hardly knew this boy.
This angelic boy who was so very like the love of his life.
This angel who made him smile despite himself, who made him feel warm and happy even though they hadn't even known eachother for a whole day.

"Because I couldn't take it if you ever got hurt. Because I want you...in my life. I'll protect you, no matter what."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff