Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 pm
"How dare you call me a liar." Alina said to Kyoya. "You may not believe me, but I felt it may have been possible for us to become friends." Her hair fell around her face casting a shadow over her eyes as she spoke. "You don't know what I've been through."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:50 pm
"Hmp. Fine. I accept your offer. But the first minute you betray me, you're dead meat." Kyoya said to Alina.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Corvin Chander, Famous MMA Fighter
The "Raven of The Moon", Melee Fighter Extraordinaire

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Just kinda waiting on this girl, Turquise, to post... ]]

"Well, that's a bit new... A corrupted angel and a vampire with a hidden past... How odd," Corvin noted to himself quietly under his breath, "Wonder how long a relationship like that will last..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:20 pm
"Fine," Alina said glancing at Kyoya, "but I will need to feed again eventually." With that she jumped into a nearby tree. "He just doesn't understand," she said to herself taking the arrow and cloth out of the pouch on her belt along with the pictures. "none of them will." She sat in the tree and stared at the things in her hands lost in her thoughts.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:43 pm
"Fine." He said to Alina. "Just not me." Kyoya went down and took a nap. He would need it. In his class, if a vampire bites you, A large amount of energy is taken.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:53 am
Alina heard Kyoya but didn't say anything, still lost in her thoughts. She put the pictures back in the pouch on her belt. She looked at the strange markings on the arrow and cloth in her hands for long time, the memories playing over in her mind as if they had just happened yesterday. She felt anger and sadness begin to overwhelm her, and in a fit rage she summoned a fireball into her hand, jumped out of the tree, and shot the fireball at the tree setting it ablaze. She landed on the ground and ran down the street tears streaming down her face, not noticing that she had dropped the arrow.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:31 pm
Kyoya woke up, noticing that an arrow was on the floor. "Huh?" he said as he picked it up. Kyoya pput it in his belt, wondering if it was important.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:03 pm
Alina ran until she was exhausted. She leaned against an abandoned building her crying sounding like strangled gasps. Her vision already blurry from the tears in her eyes, she began to feel dizzy and collasped.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:22 pm
Kyoya found Alina, then dragging her to the forest to rest. He watched her as she was knocked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:33 pm
Alina woke up an hour or so later and looked around wondering where she was. That's when she saw Kyoya. "Why did you help me?" she asked turning her head to look at him.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:36 pm
Cause I feel like I've met you before. You seem like a friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:41 pm
'Interesting' She thought. "You say you feel like you've met me before....what do u mean by that exactly?" She asked.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 pm
When I was an angel, I met a vampire. Looks exactly like you. I almost killed her, but I didn't. I felt she was important to my life, so I let her go.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:55 pm
Alina heard what he said and felt like something about what he was telling her might be able to help her. She took one of the pictures out of the pouch on her belt. She looked at the picture for a while before giving Kyoya the picture of her with her parents and older brother. "Did she look like the young girl in the picture?" she asked.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:59 pm