Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
***Please don't post in here*** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which diet has been most effective for you?
  Atkin's diet
  South beach diet
  Weight Watchers
  Counting calories
  Good ol' fashioned hard work and strict exercise!
  Other.
View Results

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:44 am
User Image

[ End of week 4 ]

I lost 3.5 lbs!! I'm now 191 lbs. Yay!!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:20 pm
Woohoo!! Good job! 4laugh  

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

[ Day 29: Monday, August 9th, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]
1 scrambled egg with 4 black olives (sliced), bell peppers, and spinach. 1 wheat tortilla

[ Lunch ]
Rice with small piece of salmon (4 oz). Bowl of watermelon (cut into cubes)

[ Snack ]
Sugar free English toffee (with almonds and the chocolate was sugar free)

[ Dinner ]
Large salad (I didn't over fill the salad) with a balsamic vinegar and oil dressing (light oil, I used mostly the vinegar). Half a bag of small kettle natural potato chips (low fat and low cholesterol)

[ Night snack ]
Banana strawberry smoothie with 4 oz of milk and 8 oz of ice

[ Exercise ]
Week 2 day 2 of C25K
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:29 pm
Munkers
Woohoo!! Good job! 4laugh
[
Thanks!
]

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:51 pm
[

[ Day 30: Tuesday, August 10th, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]

1 over easy egg with bell peppers, olives, 2 wheat bread slices with light mozzarella cheese

[ Snack ]
small handful of toffee covered peanuts. (at work)

[ Snack ]
(few hours later at home)  veggies with ranch

[ Lunch ]
1 turkey drum stick with small amount of white rice on the side

[ Late snack ]
6 ritz crackers with small amount of mozzarella cheese 

[ Dinner ]
kalamata olives with 2 wheat tortilla and cream cheese. Raspberry tea flavored with English toffee syrup (0 calories and 0 grams of sugar)

[ Exercise ]
45 min walk

[ Rant of the day ]
I later researched that the turkey drum sticks were HIGH in calories.....like, VERY HIGH...... x_x I'm not eating anymore of those, that's for sure.
]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 am
Oh, congrats! That's a huge drop for a week. biggrin  

Sunsway

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:04 pm
Sunsway
Oh, congrats! That's a huge drop for a week. biggrin
[

Thank you.

]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:09 pm
[
[ Day 31: Wednesday, August 11th, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]

1 scrambled egg with bell peppers, diced white onion, spinach, and 1 wheat tortilla.  

[ Snack ]
1 home made spinach pie and 1 home made meat pie (they are small, each one has only 1 or 2 oz of either spinach or meat. the dough is half white half wheat. I love my moms cooking!! The meat is ground turkey 97% fat free. These are super healthy!)

[ Lunch ]
2 spinach pies and 2 meat pies

[ Snack ]
vegetable thins (crackers from Nabisco)

[ Dinner ]
1 garden burger (bbq'ed) with white bread and added bell peppers with light ketchup and one spray of "I can't belies it's not butter"

[ Dessert ]
1 fudgecickle

[ Late snack ]
2 spinach pies, 1 meat pie. 

[ Exercise ]
week 2 day 3 of C25K. 

Running 90 seconds feels like SUCH a huge difference than running 60 seconds, even though it's only a 30 second difference. I'm dreading Week 3 where I have to run 3 minutes. crying I kept wanting to stop about 20 seconds early every time.....but I did pretty good other than that. I pushed myself to keep going. I just got really tired towards the end.

[ Rant of the day ]
I feel like I ate too much today. x_x The fudgecickle was just handed to me, I didn't want it I didn't turn it down either because I don't want to be rude. crying Oh well, I'll walk or do some kind of exercise tomorrow. And I swear, my mom's cooking is going to make me fat. lol
]

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 pm
[ Day 32: Thursday, August 12th, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]
4 spinach pies (small)

[ Lunch ]
Small veggie calzone (light cheese and light sauce). Small side spinach salad with vinaigrette dressing. 1 small drink of pink lemonade.  

[ Dinner ]
2 spinach pies, 2 meat pies. Small amount of veggies and ranch. Dessert: 1 tbsp of rockyroad ice-cream and 1 tbsp of vanilla pecan ice-cream.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:13 am
Oh, you're going for tablespoons of icecream? Not even a scoop? D= Sounds like you're good with the portion control. I have yet to put it in my dictionary. All in good time. =)

And you had spinach for all three meals -- that's great!  

Sunsway

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:52 pm
[ Day 33: Friday, August 13th, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]
1 over easy egg with olives, spinach, and bell peppers. 2 wheat slices of bread with light mozzarella. 

[ Lunch ]
4 spinach pies, 2 meat pies. Banana strawberry smoothie (only drank half, then ran out of time because I was rushing to work)

[ Dinner ]
Small grilled cheese sandwich made with 1 wheat tortilla, light mozzarella cheese, 4 spinach pies. 

[ Tip of the day ]
Breathe.

[ Just a rant ]
School is my stress. All this stress can't possibly be healthy for me x_x. Oh well.....my PE class and my ESRM class will be my fun......and the chem and math will be taken with two very good teachers....so I guess I won't be that bad......Have to stay positive.

Amazon.com had my text books on sale for CONSIDERABLY CHEAPER than the school's bookstore. I must have saved &70+!! I'm pretty happy about that.

As for food, I haven't been able to fit small healthy snacks and small meals in my day, I keep over sleeping and then rushing to work. So eating 3 larger meals is going to bite me in the a** when I weigh myself. I didn't even get to run today or yesterday. I definitely want to start week 3 either tomorrow or sunday. It's very frustrating trying to diet, and then not having things work your way. sweatdrop Just keep trying is all I say.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:26 am
If you're that stressed, stressing about weight isn't going to help either. I know it's easier said than done, but if things don't work out and they're honestly out of your control, it's sometimes better to focus on what is within your control. You've been taking the time aside to excercise, which is fantastic, and it just so happens that sometimes things get in the way.

Is it because you're going to sleep later that your over-sleeping?

Also, I admire you for the progress in the running program (I'm starting C25K next week), and I wish you a lot of luck moving onto the third week.

United Paper People

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:39 am
Thanks. And no, I've actually been trying to go to bed earlier because school starts this Monday. x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:40 am
[ Day 34: Saturday, August 14th, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]
1 scrambled egg with olives, spinach, and bell peppers, with 1 wheat tortilla. 2 spinach pies. Raspberry flavored tea. 

[ Lunch ]
3 spinach pies, 2 meat pies

[ Dinner ]
1 veggie burrito made with 1 wheat tortilla, vegetarian chili, bell peppers, broccoli, olives, mushrooms and onions.

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:30 pm
[ Day 35: Sunday, August 15th, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]
1 fried egg with broccoli, olives, bell peppers, and 2 slices of wheat bread

[ Lunch ]
4 spinach pies, 1 meat pie

[ Dinner ]
Turkey burger made with lean turkey, wheat bun, bell peppers, light ketchup

[ Exercise ]
45 min walk

[ Rant of the day ]
School starts tomorrow. I have to remember to weigh myself in the morning, take the multi vitamin and just relax! I'm nervous and excited at the same time about school....it'll be ok....everything will be ok.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff