Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
What do you hate most about being a girl? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Misandrist

Shameless Player

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:05 pm
I hate misogyny.

I hate the ridiculous standard of beauty women are held to.

I hate that everyone assumes because I'm a woman my greatest ambition is to get married and have children. I don't want to have kids at all. Any time I say so, everyone tells me I'll surely change my mind, because I'm a woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:11 pm
Period before I got pregnant
Pregnancy so not fun
Constlily worried about how I look
and Gyno visits not that I hate the doctor its just what they do and being nakey with only a little paper dress and a mini blanket covering you.
sometimes guys have it so easy the can't get pregnant or have kids they don't have periods and they can just throw on whatever and not get rediquled for what they wear.  

greek goddess17

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:05 pm
i hate how society wants girls to be the super skinny perfect models you see on magazines and a lot of us aren't like that and thats a good thing. just annoying when people try to make us be something we aren't  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:21 pm
I've already posted, but here's more:
-Guys think I can't play video games. I don't play many of them, but I am really good at Castlevania games. Whenever my brother gets stuck in a game, I save his butt before he can even consult a walkthrough.
-I also hate how as soon as I go pink in the face guys go, "Oh, you totally have the hots for me! You're blushing. " I do not blush, I just turn pink/red when I laugh. And I laugh A LOT! So there.
-Having to look perfect. I am happy wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and comfortable shoes. And for makeup, if I wear any, I just throw on a bit of eyeliner. That's all I do for beauty besides the obvious like showers, shaving, eyebrows, etc. I do not need a teeny skirt and too much mascara to look pretty.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:29 pm
How guys make me feel weaker then them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:06 pm
What I hate about being a girl is,
- Periods and I know every girl hates it. Its a common fact.
- Hair down there.................
- Worrying about my looks
- When guys think their better thans girls.
- Having semi-small boobs, in my family, which consist of many females, I have the smallest. 36B...which isn't much.
- Weight issues
And pretty much what everyone here has said, I agree. But despite all that I still enjoy being a girl.  

MidniteLexi

Trash Bookworm

13,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Hellraiser 500

-Angel Buttons-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:52 pm
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PERFECTLY PINK LIFE

I hate menstruation cramps.

I hate that even though woman can do the same work men do, we're still expected to be responsible for the house as well.

I hate that the last statement is so true that I sometimes think about my future life & how I do want to be there for my children. I want to be that mom that teaches her daughter how to cook lasagna & help her son in a spelling bee. Yet, I also wanna' bring home the bacon! I want to be an architect so baaad & I want to start a company of it. && I know, I can't have both. =/

I hate that in the end, men will always be fiscally stronger than me so when ever I'm alone at nights I can't shake of my paranoia of being raped or something..

I hate that even though woman & men a total equals, when men are total womanizers it's applaud by society. Yet when woman do it, we're sluts.

I hate how much effort I have to put in to one night out: Wax my legs, pluck my eyebrows, scrub my feet, paint my nails, complete wash down, do my hair, put on makeup, get into some gorgeous dress, crazy high heels.. All so in the end. No one notices. Yet if I don't do anything, everyone notices. Because everyone expects a a woman to be perfect.

Ugh. The list can go on.. >.>

I'LL BE JUST FINE LIVING MINE MULTICOLOR ;D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:43 pm
What I hate about being a girl, I hate when a men tries to get with me and when I say no. They just keep on chasing after me, that's so not cool and it's not me. I don't see myself with them, they need to be gone. That's what I hate about being a girl.
I hate the fact, I tell that person about I feel and turns it around and tell me what I should do also not what to do. I don't have the time to listen to a nobody, I want somebody.
I just hate being wanted in that person life, because I'm going to school, working, or doing me, that's what gets them so interested in me. And I don't it. That's how I feel in life. I don't see what they see in me. Basiclly tell those people/men they can do better and stop wasting their time falling deeply to be their girl.
But it's time for me to fall apart from this so called relationship with this little a****** boy. He such a Gold digger and Lies Lies Lies scream 3nodding biggrin  

Keena rule

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

Keena rule

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:42 am
I don't have a problem with getting my period, it depends on what I'm doing or wear I'm going. When I have the first day or second day, I would have to stop myself from eatting or I will end up with bad cramps, which will send me to go use the restroom just so I can get rid of the garbage inside my stomach and pull my pants up, so they can be sitting on my stomack, that's what clams it down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:00 am
sweetveil
My time of the month. I don't PMS, but I get horrible cramps and the weirdest cravings! Plus I bloat, so people think I'm pregnant!

That's the one and only reason for me. I HATE my period with a hell of a sinful passion.

Quote:

And of course, there's sexual harrassment I get from boys. I'm a 36D. SO ******** WHAT.

I'm slightly bigger than you...and I don't get harassed.
I'm like, "Don't touch my melons, son, or I break your 'man' off." 3nodding  

L-Mori

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:41 am
I hate how people can be stereotypical about women.

And other girls think that life is a beauty contest stressed I believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way.

Not to mention, i hate getting periods every month. And the thought of giving birth terrifies me XDD

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:53 pm
Periods.
Cramps.
Bras
Stereotypes
etc.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:43 pm
Period cramps are the worst.
As well as how overemotional I / lots of other girls get.
Plus having to be cut out to be a housewife -.-  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:41 pm
I hate my period  

xXxCrystalxXxClearxXx

Hilfin

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:57 pm
I dislike the hate I get from other girls for wanting to be a mom and a housewife. It's what I want to do as they are the things I love in life. I once told my best friend since the third grade what I wanted to be and she told me I made other girls look bad because I don't want to do something that could possibly change the world. I have just as much right to be a stay at home mother as she does doing whatever it is she wants to do and just because it doesn't make a difference to her or anyone else doesn't mean I shouldn't.

I mean, obviously I need to have a back up plan if it doesn't work out financially (or with my husband) but I don't see any reason I should go out and put my career first just because we, as women, can.

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff