Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Addicition Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:59 pm
blessedheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

User Image

ѲʈɨӃɑ Ҝʉɾʉɱɨ

If I can help anyone with my knowledge as a doctor...

(So, I noticed every time I am going to do something, we get an unexpected event like my family coming to visit at 9 o' clock at night xp Never fails when I come back from some type of trip. They were me out, man!)

Otika was taken aback by Alphonse's statement. Was he asking such an obvious question? He never thought of it that way... He knew doctors would ask their patients certain questions to get an idea on how ill their patient was, but it seemed Alphonse was downright insulted Otika would even ask such a thing. "I offended you.... My apologies. That was not my intention." Putting the subject of alcohol aside, it seemed the blonde got plenty of medication to keep him sedative. 'But that is not necessary... These two types of drugs cancel each other out if taken by the same time and he is hardly psychotic so this pill is not necessary either. He is violent from what I have seen when we found him, but not psychotic.' He proclaimed to himself, running his eyes over Alphonse's medication list. He would have to have a talk with the nurses later today about this.

Otika raises an eyebrow at the other calling the staff here idiots. "Now that is no way to talk. I haven't been here long, but calling someone names without even knowing who they are first isn't fair. You should make your theories after you get acquainted with them." He laced his clipboard on his lap and looked Alphonse in the eyes. "Alright. Then, we should change that up." He stated with a smile. "Only sitting is not healthy. It just leads to more agitation in my opinion. So, how about we lesson the therapy sessions and work on doing something fun. Within reason, of course!" He stated, putting his hand up in emphasis. Drinking and going to bars will not happen on his watch. He was Alphonse's doctor and the thought of this boy having alcohol or drugs made him cringe on the inside. "First, let's think of something we can do. Is there any sports you like? Maybe some exercises to keep the body moving?"

...Then that is enough to complete my heart, my soul, and my being.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:19 am
blessedheart

User Image (I know that feeling my family does that to me all the time it is quite irritating. :3 )

Alphonse blinked when Otika apologized to him for offending him. The doctor was so strange, normally other doctors would merely ignore him or even just tell him that the medication was there to help him. Alphonse scoffed at those doctors but Otika seemed to have listened which surprised and amazed Alphonse. He could see why Jiro had hired the man, Otika had the same quality that allowed him to listen to his patients. He watched the man after he had seemed to finish his examination as he looked over Alphonse's chart. Sitting down as he watched the doctor he sipped at his tea once more. He wondered what the man thought as he watched him read. When the man raised an eyebrow at Alphonse calling the staff idiots Alphonse tensed ready for an argument. "I don't want to get to know them, I do not want to be here." he growled. However when the man continued on to his next statements without really continuing the argument Alphonse frowned. He just could not figure out this man and it was making his head hurt to try. Again the man was listening to him taking what he had said into account and trying to give him options. Alphonse blinked again to surprised to say anything for a moment. "I don't know I used to like horse back riding and tennis a bit, but that was more cause I like to hit the ball really hard." Alphonse said with a bit of a chuckle.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

User Image

ѲʈɨӃɑ Ҝʉɾʉɱɨ

"Have you even tried? Or were you already under the mindset that we are "idiots" without even getting to know us? Alphonse... Please, I want to understand why you want to leave this place so badly in your current state. Do you want to stay like this for the rest of your life? Don't you want help?" Alphonse seemed very smart for seventeen. If cured, the blonde could probably go to college, graduate, and find a job in no time. Yet, he wants to deteriorate his health with drugs and alcohol... Otika just couldn't understand.

The only thing he knew for certain was that he was going to help this young man. Alphonse may not want it, but Otika refuses to watch Alphonse throw his life away like this. When the other spoke about what sports he used to do, Otika wrote it down on his clipboard. "Really? I have never been horse back riding, but tennis I have done a few times." He stated, pushing his glasses up as he thought about what Alphonse just told him. The blonde liked to just hit the ball... In that case...

"Have you ever tried volleyball?" He asked, wondering if the other preferred using an instrument to give the ball momentum or if he liked feeling how much force he can give the ball as it goes into his opponent's court. If it was the later, maybe he could convince Jiro to let him buy some volleyballs. Perhaps Alphonse will like the sport they could do it a couple times a day to start out. After all, the redhead still had a lot to learn about Alphonse, the schedules at the hospital, and how this place was run.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:38 pm
blessedheart

User Image Alphonse glared at Otika when the man questioned if he had ever tried to get to know the doctors or nurses or if he had been in such a mindset that they were all idiots before this. "You didn't read my history did you? If you look back to the first time I was admitted to this damn place you'll find out why i'm stuck in some doctor's care until i'm 18. I lit the first doctor's office on fire, the judge determined that I was merely lashing out because of the alcohol and sentenced me here." Alphonse growled. He wouldn't say why the office had been lit on fire and his file with that doctor had been destroyed. "I don't want to be here and I do not want to get better." he continued more frusterated than before.

Alphonse was so frusterated that he didn't really notice Otika write down the information he had given him about the sports he had done until the man spoke about them. He shrugged slightly when the man said that he had never been horse back riding but that he had done tennis. The blond was pretty much done talking when Otika asked him if he had ever tried Volleyball. His gut reaction was to claim it was a girl's sport but he thought for a second and remembered some men playing it. "No..." he admitted unsure where the man was heading with this line of questioning.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

User Image

ѲʈɨӃɑ Ҝʉɾʉɱɨ

(Hey, I won't be able to post until next week Wednesday because I have a big exam coming up this weekend and I start my new job. :3 Just wanted to give you a heads up.)

His history?

The doctor will admit he did not get the chance to go over that. When Jiro faxed him Alphonse's papers, he was given: Alphonse's health sheet, medication, personal information, body chart, and when he was admitted to the facility. Nothing on there stated as to the reason he came to this specific hospital. Jiro told him that there were more papers on the teen, but due to the quantity, it would have taken him at least a day or two to fax them all. So, Otika told his friend that he would look at them once he arrived. He meant to do that later today, but perhaps he should have done it before he met up with the blonde. It would have probably been less of a shock to find out Alphonse lit an office on fire. It wasn't Jiro, right?! No, it sounded like a different doctor's office. Plus, the male would have said something if that was the case. Still, that is a big problem! He has never heard of anyone setting a place on fire just from intoxication. And why a doctor's office? What was Alphonse doing there when he could have been drunk at home or at a bar...? Wouldn't that make more sense since that is a comfort zone? Who would feel comfortable drinking with a doctor at their own office!?

All this brought up more mysteries that Otika would have to crack as he gets to know the blonde. However, it seems the other was getting quite frustrated with him now... Which means he will not be getting much answers like earlier.

With a sigh, he pushed his glasses up and got up from his seat. "I see. Well, thank you Alphonse. I think I got an idea on what activities we can do for the remainder of your stay." He picked up his clipboard and his empty mug and smiled at the other. "I may not know what happened to make you loathe this place and not want to get better, but I will let you know this: for the next three months, I will try my hardest for your sake. I just hope that one day, you will meet me half way and try your best as well." He placed the clipboard under his arm and held out his hand to shake. "I'm not one to quite half way. I can assure you of that."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:27 pm
blessedheart

User Image Alphonse wanted to scream again seeing that Otika didn't know what he was talking about. The blonde just took it as more proof that no one really cared for him. If the doctor really cared as he claimed he would have read his whole file, learned everything he could about him. Instead it seemed like he was everyother doctor if a bit more perceptive. Still it hurt to know the despite the fact that Alphonse knew he shouldn't care, he would just drive the doctor away. And if by some miracle the doctor stuck around for three months, Alphonse would be free then anyway. Still it hurt though, to think that Jiro had brought this man into his life promising he would be different and he wasnt. Keeping his features schooled in anger and hiding away the hurt he took deep even breaths as he glared at Otika.

The hurt died away with Otika's words and anger was back full force. This meeting had just been the doctor gathering information to organize his schedule. "Don't bother." Alphonso growled. He doubted he would do any of what the man wanted anyway. He would probably be drunk most of the time anyway. Ignoring the rest of what Otika said he shook his head. They were words he had heard too many times before and they were always false. When Otika held out his hand to shake Alphonse looked at it for a moment. Then he picked up his tea cup and put it in the mans hand. "So quit part way and get ahead and be done." Alphonse stated with a smile the was almost an evil grin. Then he lay on the couch and turned his back to Otika.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

User Image

ѲʈɨӃɑ Ҝʉɾʉɱɨ

He should have known Alphonse would not shake his hand. When they first met, the other didn't shake his hand either. But, he thought maybe the blonde would attempt this time. The optimist inside him hoped that would be the case... Instead he was given a tea cup and a grin that held many evil intentions. He let out a heavy sigh as he stared at the teen's back. "I will see you later then." Was all he said about the matter before turned and left the room.

Otika walked through the halls in silence. Many nurses and patients passed by, but he paid them no mind. He was thinking of the blonde and their conversation. Alphonse seemed upset when he found out Otika did not know of his history... He thought holding it off until later today was a wise decision. Now the redhead was regretting not looking it over beforehand. He should have read through them as he filled out paperwork and transfer papers. He should have checked all the files about Alphonse Hathaway then went over it more with Jiro. Thinking all this over, Otika realized it was his fault for not being better prepared. Being a doctor, one should always be one step ahead of the game. 'Well, I can't keep dwelling in the negative. I messed up. But now I can take action and make things right.' With this thought it in mind, Otika headed toward the Jiro's office. His friend has known the teen longest. He would be the best person to talk to about his concerns.

~~~~

His sights were on Jiro's office, but then he remembered he had two mugs on his person! He was so determined to talk to the blonde, he completely forgot to go to the kitchen. So, he went to do that and returned to the others office. Taking a deep breath, Otika lightly knocked on the door. "Jiro? Are you busy...? There is something I would like to discuss with you..."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:43 am
blessedheart
User Image Alphonse turned his head a bit to listen as Otika left the room. He didn't respond to Otika's see you later, he didn't want to see the man later but he knew that was out of his power. Not unless he finally figured out how to escape comepletely from the god forsaken place. When he was sure the man had finally left Alphonse rolled over and sighed. He was so tired and wanted to sleep but the way he felt now he was sure he would have nightmares unless he had drank enough to put him out completely. He wasn't sure his stomach could handle that yet so he waited until he was sure it could before he moved from the library. The library was the one place he didn't hide anything. He loved books and it was the one place no one really came giving him some sanctuary. He did not want to ruin that by hiding things there and then being banned from it. He had been banned from some rooms where some of his stashes had been found before. He did not want that with the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiro looked up from his paperwork as he heard a knock on the door. "No, Otika please come in." Jiro called to his friend. "What would you like to discuss?" he questioned gesturing to the seat across from him. He had no doubt that it would deal with Alphonse since that was Otika's only patient and that he had just been to see him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

User Image

ѲʈɨӃɑ Ҝʉɾʉɱɨ

At Jiro's command, Otika opened the door and stepped in. He gave his friend a warm smile and a wave of his hand. "Hello, Jiro." He said, taking the seat Jiro offered him before letting out a defeated sigh. "Well... I am guessing you already know the subject matter is. So, I will come out and say how I feel. I feel liked I failed you already, my friend." He stated, taking off his glasses to rub at his eyes. "I failed at the first thing a doctor should do once they gain a new patient and that is finding out that person's history. I thought it would be wiser to do it later today since I just got in last night, but it seemed my lack of knowledge has angered him and made him dislike me further. And it is only the first day!" He looked at Jiro then at the floor in shame. "After my talk with Alphonse. I wanted to make sure I make up for my mistake. So, I would very much appreciate if you could tell me about the teen as much as you can. I don't want to fail you again and I am determined more than ever to help Alphonse with his problem. When we were talking, there was something he brought up... Alphonse stated he burned down a doctor's office and I find that strange he would go out of his way to do such a thing. Do you know why that is, Jiro?"

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:19 pm
blessedheart
User Image Jiro returned the warm smile his friend gave him as the man entered the office. "Hello Otike, I must admit I did not expect to see you so soon." Jiro sighed shaking his head. He could only guess that something had gone wrong. When Otika said that he probably already knew what the topic they were to talk about was. Hearing Otika say that he felt like he had failed him had Jiro frowning. Hearing Otika explain how he had failed him had Jiro rolling his eyes and almost laughing. "I see he got you then." Jiro sighed shaking his head. "Alphonse likes to find one thing in his case that you haven't noticed and taunt you with it. Though I suppose he would have more to go off of since you have not read most of his file." Jiro stated shaking his head again. "However the fire is something new, there is not much in his file about it. His files from before the fire all burned in the fire like he meant to do just that, burn all of the doctor's files." Jiro continued humming thoughtfully. He didn't know what there was to tell about the fire and the doctor whom had been removed from the hospital because of that. "The doctor's office he burned down was this one, and the doctor that was here was the one I replaced." Jiro told Otika.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

User Image

ѲʈɨӃɑ Ҝʉɾʉɱɨ

"Yes... He got me and I completely scr- Excuse me?" He lifted up his head and stared at Jiro in confusion. Based on what his friend was saying, it appeared that Alphonse had a habit of getting the upper hand on others. So, this was not the first time this has happen...?

"Wait...So he has done this before?" He asked, quite shocked to hear that the nurses working here had gotten fooled by the blonde teen. Jiro did mention there was a fluctuation of the amount of staff within the hospital. Number keep declining and inclining because of the trouble Alphonse has caused. The poor souls... They probably only came to work because they wanted the experience...

That being said, he knew he had to still be as knowledgeable as possible on Alphonse. "I see... Then I must make sure to get to it. Though others were also outwitted by Alphonse, that is still no excuse since I am his doctor." He would learn what he could and work twice as hard. Next time, he will be one step ahead of his patient.

"There isn't? They didn't think of keeping a digital back up?" Hearing this brought down his spirits. He was hoping Jiro would know more about this office fire the blonde started. Otika is glad to hear Jiro was not on the receiving end of the fire, but he was still felt bad for the man who was. "Hahaha, I guess you were not expecting it to be so stressful to the point of pulling your hair out, huh? " He joked, giving the other a broad smile. After all, Alphonse was only one individual. No one would believe one teen could cause all this problems for his friend to the point where he had to call outside assistance. It still brought up the question on how to learn more about this fire incident since Jiro did not have much information. Who would be the next best person...?

"That is unfortunate... Is it possible to get in contact with Alphonse's previous doctor?"

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:11 pm
blessedheart
User Image Jiro smirked when Otika realized what he had said. "He likes to mess with his doctors, make them feel inferior at their jobs. Some how it makes it easier for him to get them to leave." Jiro explained when Otika asked if the boy had done such a thing before. "True as you should have read his file but it is a quite long one and we were unable to send all of it. Anyone would make the exception here. Alphonse probably knew you had not read it and knew you would feel inadequete because of it." Jiro said shaking his head shifting in his chair to get Alphonse's heavy folder.

At the question of the digital back up he shook his head. "They had a digital back up in the same room. Many files besides Alphonse's were lost that day." Jiro sighed he had only been told the pieces about the fire and what was lost but not about why it had happened. Shaking his head again when Otika said he must have been pulling his hair out. "You have no idea, Alphonse lives to cause trouble." Jiro sighed running a hand through his hair. "Everyone else in this building seems easy in comparison, any one that survives here can make it anywhere after Alphonse."

"I know who the doctor is, but sadly have no real contact info for him. The head nurse here knows him but she has been reluctant to contact him. She claims that he wants nothing to do with this place or its patients anymore. He is retired now, and from what I know more money than he should have from retiring early." Jiro said suspiciously.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:32 am
Alikia Tsuki

User Image

ѲʈɨӃɑ Ҝʉɾʉɱɨ

Otika will admit he did not expect Alphonse's file to be so... big. "Oh my... This whole thing is about Alphonse?" He asked, double checking with the blonde to make sure. Alphonse's file looked like it could be five patients' files in one! Just what has this teen done to make it so large?! "I think I am starting to understand why your staff fluctuates, Jiro. With his personality and attitude towards this place, his behavior toward the staff and his strong urge make himself superior to others... I am not surprised they do not stay longer than a week." All this stress would make any person come to the conclusion that it was not worth it. A person can only take so much before they go crazy.

The redhead opened the folder and began flipping through it. He might as well get familiar while he can. Multitasking was not too difficult. Plus, he was not ready to leave the office just yet. There was still much to discuss, after all.

"I see... I am sure they did what they could to try and save the documents. However, it is still depressing to hear that so much was lost because of one fire..." He looked up at his friend then laughed lightly. "Don't worry, Jiro. You won't be alone. I'll be getting grey hairs with you. It will be like our college days all over again." He then laughed some more at Jiro's remark. "Well, it is a good thing I am his doctor then. I will be facing the blunt of his abuse more than anybody. Not that I mind. Better me than someone who is just starting out." Being a doctor for so long, Otika has faced the ups and downs in the field. He now has the experience and dedication to keep it going even if his patient is being difficult. Anyone who is just starting would probably think of something else to do. With him as the scape goat, the nurses and doctors won't be dissuaded to follow their career.

"Reluctant? But if Alphonse is being difficult, wouldn't it be a good idea to contact the head doctor who counsel him?" He asked, finding it odd that the head nurse seemed to feel that way. He understood that the doctor may be reluctant to deal with Alphonse after all the trouble he caused, but surely some advice or at least a document on what he knew couldn't hurt. "More money? That is fishy... Its almost like he is being paid to hide something... But why would someone do that?"

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas