Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~Welcome to Gokoma.~ [Open/Accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
Yes?
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
No?
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
AWESOME!
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 pm
Chad yawned a bit. He looked at the clock. The bell was going to ring in two minutes.

"Hope those guys make it back soon..."

"Meh." Alex said. She was toying with shadows, making little shadow figures and having them fight imaginary battles.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:27 pm
"You still have the blood on your lip" He smiled and tried to hold in a laugh. I can see your an elf too. I don't know why but I can tell sometimes."  

Private Shadow11

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:18 am
"Oh, well um..." She felt warmth come to her cheeks. She was slightly blushing with the Elf part of her. "Yeah, I'm most definitely an elf." She cursed under her breath. She thought it would be gone. Kiku wiped away the blood on her lip and checked her watch. "Two minutes till class starts. I think we should get going." She started running towards the Music room. "Are you guys coming or what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:25 am
"Oh, Yeah." John, running past her said " Race you to the music room guys!"

((May not be on for a while. I'll try))  

Private Shadow11

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 pm
"That is... Just... Ughhhh!" Kiku started running as fast as she could. The Music room right at the end of the hallway.

((Try Hard! smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:24 pm
He reached the room and stepped in front of the door."Yes! Got it." And he opened the door to a room with a bunch of girls and one guy. Which one was the teacher? He sighed and looked at the guy. "I'm John.... Sorry I'm late... This is music, Yes?"

((Guess what? I MADE IT!!!!!!!!))  

Private Shadow11

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:36 pm
Chad smiled in a friendly manner and said, "Hello. I'm your music teacher, Mr. Chad Apollyon... And don't worry, you're not late. There's still about a minute left."

Alex looked up. The desk before her looked like a bloodied battlefield. She rubbed at the desk, and the silhouettes disappeared with a poof.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:34 pm
Syrianna entered the class room in a cheetah from her tail moving back and forth. She purred and stood up going back to her human form. "Ppppeerrrrffect," she smirked at John. "You had a head start."  

-AnmarR-

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 pm
"I don't think now is the time for that. Not that I'm taking charge..... it's all john's idea....." she lied quickly, and proceeded to the corner where her blood stained messenger bag and walked silently to her desk. "So. Anything happen when I was gone?" She let the question hang for a second.

((Okay... I can see that Shadow. Isn't it enjoyable talking OOC?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:57 pm
"No, not really. Well, I need everybody signed up on the list..."

Chad took the sign-up sheet, peered down at it, then said, "I just need... Umm, sorry, young man, what's your name?"

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:12 pm
Name: kikyo ukitake
Race: neko
Student or Teacher: student
Bio:her parents are divorced cause her dad works to much and her mom couldnt handle it.her mother dosent wan to take care of her so she left her with her dad her dad thought she would be to lonely and antisocial so he sent her here to make some friends though shes not very good at making friends
Pic:
the pic  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:18 pm
kikyo ran in almost breathless so-sorry im late she said taking a deep breath  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Private Shadow11

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:44 pm
"Um... No. It's just that you're a slow runner."Johnathan retorted. "Johnathan. Uh... so I just sign there?" He answered and tripped over his shoe. "Oh, crap!" He said as he got up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 am
Kiku opened up her bag "Where is it?" She asked herself. "Oh, here it is." She said. and pulled out a small stick. No more than a foot long and moved it around in the air above her desk.  

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

Private Shadow11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:00 pm
John sat next to Kiku. "What's up with the wand thing? I don't think your secretly a Sorceress too." He smiled jokingly at her.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff