Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:26 pm
        Hey, you, fat a** whore, who makes me depressed and shitty everytime you ignore me and turn your fat, muffin top back to ******** you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 pm
        Oh, and you, fat gossip. I am not a cutter. Just because I like morbid things, doesn't mean I like to slice my wrist open with every sharp thing I ******** you.

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

reyolistuhy

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 pm
To my ex-friend: ******** you.

You were the only person I was really close to and all you did was stab me in the back because you could not control yourself. All the time I told you no and you continue to pressure me to the point you took advantage of me while I was sleeping, thinking you were not going to get caught. I trusted you with my life and thought you were the last person to hurt me but I guess I was wrong. Now all I have is these insecurities and panic attacks while you live out your life like nothing out, pretending your heart is broken. Cannot believe I gave you a chance to be my friend. Worst of all, not once you asked how I felt. So ******** you for all the pain you have caused me and the memories I have to deal with. ******** you for making me into the paranoid cold heart woman I am today.

To another ex-friend: ******** you as well.

All I did for you was dedicate my time and life for you and when I needed you the most, you leave me like a stray dog. I help you go through all the problems in the life and you repay me by buying me a rock when I needed you the most. You said you visit me when really you ditched me for other people you didn't know about just cause you wanted to have fun and I couldn't give it to you while I was sick. Then you had the nerve to text me on my birthday telling me how much I am an awful friend for not talking to you anymore then saying "hope you have a happy birthday". you have some emotional psychological issue you need to solve and I am not going to be there to do the dirty work for you anymore. Quit trying to be my friend when all you ever did was made me cry and used me. ******** you and leave me the ******** alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:32 pm
dear cousins and other people,

thanks for not caring about me when i needed you the most. thanks for not trying your best to help me when i had good ideas. to all of you who helped me ******** you!

to all the people who tried to change the very person who i ment to ******** you as well.

and last but not least......

to the dead ww2 veteran. thanks for serving our nation. and thanks for all that you do.....BUT i don't like the fact that you molested every foster kid and your step-children, plus me and my sister. what would an eleven and ten year old know about places that we have not heard of. i hope you're in hell burning while being alive. and oh by the way ******** YOU!  

Death At Will

5,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

elementalphantomthief

Naughty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:04 am
to the man that ruined my life my father: ******** ******** you for choosing adventure over stablilty and lost your job because of it leaving our family to pay for your actions. I cant believe how selfish you are you can't have it all. You cheated on mom, nearly killed her 3 times, you left us with nothing and gave us nothing, you owe us childsupport for over 5 years. I also wanted to say ******** you for choosing a woman that would hurt your only kids and still take her side when she rips us a new one. ******** you for never being there and being a man i hate. Thanks to you I have trust issues with anyone if you cant trust your family how can i trust anyone?

ALSO the straw that broke my ******** YOU FOR TRYING TO ADD ME ON FACEBOOK WHEN YOU HAVE A ID PIC WITH YOU AND THE WOMAN I HATE!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 am
Allow girl the serenity,

To the ex- best friend:

Your opinion was extremely valued. Thank you for introducing me to my future husband. Thank you for having a crush on him and for allowing me to try my luck. Thank you for hating him for Mandi's lies.

As for telling me to pick him or you, ******** YOU. I warned you not to make me pick. ******** YOU for being close minded. ******** YOU for your "apology". ******** YOU for messaging me on Facebook and saying "Oh, hey, hi how are you. I just wanted to check on you." Then right after saying, "By the way, I have to ask, are you still with you-know-who because I have to ask". ******** YOU for ruining our friendship. ******** YOU for being a bigot. ******** you.

To those bastards:

Go die. You ruined my life. ******** YOU.

to serve Him in peace.

Alyx Rodanthe

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:18 am
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

To the self-conceited b***h who thinks she's my best friend: <******** you. ******** you for making everything last year about you. ******** you for not telling me about all those goddamn lies those girls were feeding you. ******** you for choosing a goddamn week of whatever the ******** game you were playing over seeing me one day. ******** you for not taking my side when I was being screamed at by that stupid b***h. ******** you for coming back this year with the audacity to expect everything to be the same. ******** you for just suddenly assuming you know me. ******** you. ******** you, ******** you, ******** you.

To the selfish b***h who wants my dad: <******** you. ******** you for telling him to pick one of us. ******** you for actually thinking my dad would pick you over me. ******** you for calling my mother a slob, idiot, and whatever the hell else you said to me. ******** you for overreacting about goddamn cookies. ******** you for trying to run my life. ******** you for thinking I'm a weird kid because I act like an actual girl whereas you were an outcast in school. ******** you for thinking you know everything.

To the b***h who calls herself my sister. <******** you for thinking I'm mental. ******** you for being jealous because I have ambition. ******** you for trying to get me to go to the same goddamn college you failed out of. ******** you for thinking that everything is fine with us. ******** you for stealing Mom's insurance money from EVERYONE. ******** you especially for taking away my college money.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:08 pm
          Girl who threatened to kill me on Facebook? ******** you. You've already been reported to the damn cops.

c a t h a r s i s PUSH

Inamax

Hygienic Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 pm
To me, ******** you. Stop sobbing and start doing something, okay?!

yeah, he's dead, you didn't even know him. For ******** ******** me. Grow up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:31 pm
TO: Manlady b***h Thing from school -<******** YOU! What, you make fun of me for the way my hair is?? You're so low on the social ladder you're lower than me!!! ******** GAY-a** b***h I HATE!!!

Take that and SUCK IT!  

Ultra Kitty Girl

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Survivor 150

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:37 pm
Gah, ******** you.
PLEASE stop talking to me.
Desperation is not sexy.
I'm sorry that I am the best you've ever had.
I'm sorry that you miss me.
LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE.
You begging me to get back with you just isn't... right.
It makes me not want to talk to you.
Really.
I'm sorry.
It's just...

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:42 pm
Ooh, time for a rant, i need this...

To my ex ******** you up the wall, you bipolar, whiny, copycatting little wretch!
Boohoo, your problems, sure you have it rough kiddo but guess what?! Guess, guess, guess?!!
No one gives a s**t! You realize half the guys who talk nice to you in my friend circle only talked to you because they felt sorry for you and tolerated you because of me thought i secretly hated you! Well it's the bloody truth and even after i make it known how much i seethingly hate you you come crawling back to me! ME!
Whining, bawling. You had no sense of humor, i'm GLAD i blocked you on here, Facebook, any site we both frequent, and real life too!
What's this? Ooh, you like Hetalia too?! You like the same charactor i do, really? Do you even know what the plot's about? Anything about the charactor?
b***h, no you do not! Quit trying to get into the same stuff as me, you did this before in highschool when Greenday was my favorite band, we let you listen but it obvious by your face you didn't like it! Why the ******** do you try to so hard to be like me?
Cause i'm prettier, have better friends? Maybe because i have a sense of humor and can get a boyfriend?! Or is it because i'm artistically gifted and people actually liked me in school?! Well true, i was an outcast but amongst the friends i did have i was throughly accepted, everyone thought you were insane.
Here's a protip: lose weight, try makeup, suck it up and quit being a perfectionist, get rid of that mole, learn humor, jump off a cliff, break your neck, do drugs, do ANYTHING you ******** want but STOP COPYING ME!!
So here's to you b***h face, ********, ********, ********, ********, ********, everlasting infinity of ******** yous!!! <********! You're the reason i don't make friends easily, call me abusive, i'll call you a ******** ******** you.

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:00 pm
Dear Lane One,

You're not talented.;;
Your rich daddy can pay ridiculous club swim fees but most of ours cannot.
You get to swim with a team and amazing coach for the entire year. We don't.
That's why we're slower. Not because we don't work our asses off just as much as you do.

This, of course, excludes Taylor and Johnny; who are just damn good swimmers although they can't afford all the private lessons.
Taylor has only been swimming for two years, lap-swimming on his own during off seasons, and he's co-captain and the lane leader.
That's real talent. He at least has an excuse to be so ******** you, spoiled brats.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:20 pm
Dear Slutty Rich Bitches of W.M.S,

Just because your rich and a spoiled brat doesn't mean you need to flaunt it by waving your oompa-loompa spray-tan asses/fake boobs in our faces. You live in the damn country for God's sake!

Please, keep your s**t to youselves. Next time I find one of your ugly asses dropping your stuff on my desk, Ill throw it out the second-story window.

I hope your rich a** pole-dancing mothers and your fake a** fathers put you up for adoption when you run them bankrupt with your excessive use of their money, and I hope its the worst God damn adoption agency in America.

Im not sorry I have a life, and a personality that isn't to ******** stereo-typed you can buy them at CVS. I sure as Hell am not. Im not sorry I can keep a boyfriend for more then three days. Im not sorry my boobs are bigger then yours, and I wont wave them in ever guys face that gets within a five-foot radius of me. And Im sorry your so God damned spoiled you have to do your make-up in the middle of class and you get let go.

I hope you rot in Hell for all of Eternity you dumb idiots. Stop acting so stupid because guys think its hot. It just makes you look like some kind of dumb-a** to the rest of the world, and is why you will end up as a ******** stripper for your life.

Im not emo because I wear my hair over my eyes and because I wear dark clothes. I wear it because I can wear whatever the ******** I want, and thats what I choose. So what if I shop at Goodwill? At least Im not a Victoria's Secret slut.

Im not sorry Im smarter then you and get better grades. This is only because you believe you dont have to work for a living and think your daddy will do everything for you. Guess what? He will make your work for a living bitches! I get better grades because I want a future, one that wont end up getting me pregnant at sixteen.

Im sorry I dont act like a whore and sext with every guys number I have on my cell phone. Im sorry I dont have sex at all, just that me and my boyfriend will kiss. Thats it! Now, stop trying to have sex with every living male and get a ******** ******** your Rumors, ******** your lifes, ******** yourselves, ******** everything thing about your life. ******** every single God-damn molecule in your orange body!

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 pm
Dear Wannabe girl who thinks she is my friend,

I am so God-damn sick of you. I cant stand you! Your are such a preppy b***h wanna be! You disgusting wretch!

You try to be exactly like me, dress like me, like the things I like even though you've never even heard of Bleach or Kuroshitsuji, talk like me and even flirt with my boyfriend!

This is why your old friends dumped you, you little leach. You suck the fun and life out of everything! Preppy whore....

I know you cant get any friends because your ugly and are a whiny-b***h. Try to be yourself for once, and stop acting like me! I will not tell you were I live, what my number is, and I will not accept you as a friend on FB because I ******** hate you! Get that through your ******** you, ******** yourself, ******** what you really are, ******** every god-damn piece of your midget-self!

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff