Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 pm
*he looked shocked "you mean, the one that was a telepath and that was super strong for his age?" he asked cause he remembered a lot of dealings with the child however he still shook from some of the memories of him.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:21 pm
Haiku nodded happily."Mmhm! He may have only been five but that child was amazing. Still a shame his own mother experimented on him.....but yeah, he can help us more than likely!"She nodded again, now reminiscing on the child.

[[Telepathic and uber strong ^-^ Nice touch lol now I gotta go fix Chance's profile =P Before he was just gonna be helpless but that's a great idea! Telepathic...is that the one that moves things with their mind or speaks with their mind....cause Chance is a mute =P He's an old character from my old RE story I gave up on lol]]  

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:35 pm
*he shiverd at her response "i remember when he managed to manipulate me like a puppet and it took four other personnel to take me down. it's odd to see what's going on but not be able to do anything. i can't believe he beat Carlos Olivera in a arm wrestle." he rambled on cause those times were a little sketchy even for him. he also remembered taking a vacation to get his mind off the facility during that time.*

(telepathic could be restrictive to only speaking to someones mind however if i were to say Psyonic. he would be able to control people. physically move objects or people and manipulate objects like changing sugar into salt.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:55 pm
While Haiku and Nicholai were reminiscing, Spine thought about the next move and how she was screwed since her baby "died". She even got a little teary eyed when she thought back to all the fun times she had; swerving through zombies and doing drive-by shootings of zombie hordes as she drove across the states to end up at that gas station...  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:01 pm
Haiku glanced at him, quite confused."That must've been right after I got loose, I don't remember that....but I do remember Olivera...."she shivered remembering the times Olivera had tased and sedated her to calm her, she always hated him.She then averted her attention to Spine."Ya know Spine, If we get Chance on our side, he could easily fix up you baby, good as new!"She smiled, hoping it would make Spine feel at least a little better.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:21 pm
Her face brightened up but then she looked suspiciously at Haiku... "Since when did you become a mind reader?"  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:29 pm
Haiku shrugged with a laugh."I'm not, Its not hard to see you're still pretty torn up about it"She smiled, happy to help

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:38 pm
*he looked confused at their conversation "are we talking about a real baby? or something that you hold dear?" he asked out of curiosity.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:47 pm
Haiku giggled a bit. "Her camero. It was a pretty sweet car but we had a Zombie GTA and it kinda killed her car...."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:53 pm
*he looked at them and the look of disbelief "a zombie stole your camero. i guess i haven't seen everything" he looked confused however the mental image of a zombie driving away with vehicle was disappointing.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:55 pm
Spine turned away teary eyed, "back in the old days he would be easily fixed but..." she wiped around fist clenched, "hey what are we doing lallygagging around here for? We got that one guy to kill!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:30 pm
Haiku nodded, standing up and brushing her legs off, with a sigh."Yeah, We kinda do gotta go after Wesker....and find Chance. Shall we go?"She smiled, opening the door a crack to peek out to inspect the area. All clear. She signaled to them and walked out into the heat of the desert, upset that she was wearing a sweater in this heat.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:55 pm
"Well, how am i supposed to get to.... where ever? i don't have a ride... and i'm not Haiku fast" Spine said disappointed. "I don't even know who this wesker guy is but everyone sure does hate him." She says more to herself than to the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 pm
"Aww, I remember Chance, that cute little guy. I felt soo sorry that he was experimented on but he gotten some great benefits from it all. But yeah, he's still around." Sara replied to Haiku then dragged Sora to her bike to get ready to leave. "Spine, you could hitch a ride with Nicholai or I could try to make room for one more on my bike but it'll be a tight squeeze." Sora said as she got on her bike, turned it on and turned it around to where it was facing out towards the desert. "Let's go get Wesker and find this Chance!"

~~~

"Sir, the men have been sent out to retrieve Haiku and Ms. Avalon...I have also informed them that since Sara has a twin they will have to look out for physical appearances that match Sara's description." one of Wesker's scientists informed Wesker who had finished another failed experiment with the K-virus. "Ms. Avalon isn't that hard to find, the one we need doesn't have red eyes she has brown eyes with an orange ring around the iris." Wesker told the scientist as he took off his lab coat and put on his black leather coat and black gloves. Finishing getting his normal attire in proper order he was about to leave the room until he told the scientist that once the men have captured Haiku and Sara that they are to report to him immediately.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 pm
Haiku, without asking walked over and hoisted Spine up over her piggy back style. She laugehd When Spine squirmed a bit."Hitch a ride with me, I can carry you no problem, now let's go!"She smiled, taking off into the desert at her decent speed, around 80mph.

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff