Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image"It's best if you let me drive. If he has the place under high surveillance then..." He looked around. "At least let there be another one." He looked around piles of rubble and found a garage. He opened it up, revealing a car, still intact. "OH H*** YEAH!" He busted out the window to the driver's side and opened up the car. "Awwwww maaaaan! I hate hotwiring!!" Several minutes later of finger-blistering work, the car started up. Ryu yelled out the broken window. "Let's go!" He then turned the radio station to a heavy metal station and floored it. In a cloud of smoke, the car was fully revealed to Sora and Sara. It was blacker than a moonless midnight, perfect for a situation like this. "Sara, you hold on tight to Sora. That thing's faster than you think... and last time I checked, Sora has a lead foot."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:57 pm
"Oh like you would know!" Sora yelled at Ryu then told Sara, "He's right though, you better hang on tight cuz I do have a tendency to put the pedal to the metal." "I don't mind speed just make sure you slow down by the time the base is in sight. Wesker's security system is programmed to detect oncoming vehicles and intruders so at some point we have to ditch the rides somewhere and sneak in....well I sneak in and let you in. As far as Wesker knows, I'm still on his side." Sara said to Sora as she prepared to hang on when Sora takes off.

((Bio, we now posting in a new topic, just so you know))  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:38 am
User Image~Hours Later~
The Jeep pulled up to Ryu's home, and he saw that there were people waiting for him. He deactivated the Jeep and put the keys in his pocket. "It's alright, people... She's with us now." He then jumped out of the Jeep, holding his wounded hand from when Sara shot it to get him off the Jeep. "Where's Sora??"  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:47 pm
"I'm guessing that she's still at the military base waiting for Nicholai but I'm not entirely sure." Sara guessed as she studied Ryu's reaction to Sora still being at the base.

Sora waited for Nicholai for quite some time and getting fed up with it Sora strapped her rifle on her back and started her bike. Once checking everything Sora sped off back to the house leaving Nicholai to whatever he's doing, not knowing that there were creatures now coming out of the the military base.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:54 pm
User ImageRyu's heart skipped a beat when he heard that Sora was still at the base. "Now would be a good time to wish that I had her phone number." He then sat on the steps leading into the house.
"... *sigh* I'm glad I delayed Wesker's sick plan on polluting the oceans with the K-Virus. I hope he'll have fun wandering in the blazing hot wasteland." He then looked at his watch and patiently waited for Sora. He then thought about his next move.

Wesker kept walking through the field, full of hatred and anger towards Ryu and Sara. He still cannot believe that Ryu caught him off guard with the knife to the shinbone. He now had a deep hatred for Ryu Azore that no one can match. He had sworn to himself that he would kill him and his accomplices.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:09 pm
Making the most idiotic mistake known to man Sora ended up going in the direction Ryu had taken to follow Wesker and when she seen the car Ryu was driving in she skid to a stop and checked to see if he was in it which he wasn't. Then began looking around realizing that she was now completely lost since she hasn't gotten to know the area before.

Sara gotten out her cell, looked through her contacts and found Sora's number, "Before we left Sora and I exchanged cell numbers so here, you can call her through my phone." Sara offered as she held out the phone to Ryu.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:15 pm
User ImageRyu thanked Sara with a smile and went through Sara's contacts. She saw Sora's name, then hit "Send."
"Come on, pick up..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:17 pm
Sora immediately heard her phone ring and quickly picked it up to see who it was, "Hello? Sara is that you?" Sora asked after looking at the caller ID then began to walk around.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image"No, It's Ryu. Sara's with us by the way... Where are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:23 pm
"I'm in the desert totally lost, when I'm waiting in an unfamiliar location for a long while I tend to forget what is where then when I get moving I get even more lost." Sora spoke feeling very stupid right now and kept on the lookout for anything and anyone.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image"Sora, go back to the base and walk around it, look for your Hayabusa. Then go back to the exact location you are right now and follow the Jeep tire tracks. Please, hurry, Wesker's in that area. I don't know if he decided to go back to New Raccoon City or stay there."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:37 pm
"Ryu, I used my Hayabusa to get to where I am now! But what you're saying is true I'll talk to ya soon. Vaya con dios." Sora spoke as she hung up her phone, got back on her bike and turned around then made her way slowly back to the base to take in the scenery to keep track of where she was.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:43 pm
User ImageRyu also hung up, then handed the phone back to Sara. "Thanks." He then proceeded into the house. He lied on the first bed he saw, which happened to be in Sora's bedroom. He then allowed his wounds to heal. "Agh! Major back pains..." He then remembered how Wesker banged Ryu's back against the Jeep multiple times... and the time he threw Ryu against a metal support beam. He was badly injured.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:59 pm
"Sorry about shooting your hand Ryu." Sara apologized as she waited outside for Sora to return

By the time Sora finally knew where she was going she was about to accelerate the bike until she saw something in the distance which looked like a disfigured creature crouching down. Sora slowed down to see what it was and when she got a good look at it she quickly stepped on the gas and sped off before the creature could notice her and looked in her near-view to see if the creature was behind her. 'What the hell was that thing?! I hope that there aren't more creatures like that where it came from.' she thought as she managed to get to the house, then greeted by her sister Sara.

"Sora what's wrong? Did something happen? Please tell me you didn't run into Wesker?" Sara asked then gotten a head shake as a reply. "We may have more than Wesker to deal with, I seen a bioweapon on my way here, I don't know where it came from but I hope there aren't more."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:07 pm
User ImageRyu heard Sora return, so he leaned up, then a sting of pain shot up in his back. "Aggghhh!" He then lied back down.
'Are you f***ing serious?'  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces