Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:41 am
Sara instead of reaching for her gun Sara reached for a file in her coat then pulled out a semi-large manilla envelope, "We have the same employer though we were given different tasks to complete, I was to retrieve the data on the potential cure while you were sent to erase it. Its crazy what Albert Wesker makes us do but its for good pay and a reason to keep living." Sara informed the mercenary who was tempted to shoot her then said, "My name is Sara Avalon and how I know your name is that Wesker informed me that you would be here, I just made sure that I got here before you did so I could complete my task." Sara then put the envelope back in her coat and sat down on the desk behind her, "Also its a horrible idea to even think about wasting precious bullets on me when we're in a honeycomb of the living dead....among other things too."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:46 am
"... Touche." He then put his gun down. "Sara? Hmm..."
'sounds alot like Sora... what was her last name again?'
"Well go do your thing before I erase it... why would Albert send us to do a task that contradicts with one another? It's as if he wants someone to die." Ryu then looked around the labs for anything else interesting or worth looking at.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:55 am
"I've already got what I was sent here to do, I'm just sticking around to make sure you get your job done." Sara told Ryu then added, "Wesker is almost impossible to decipher but there's a reason why he sent us to do tasks that contradict eachother. Maybe he wants the cure so only he could have it and to make sure no one else can get it, sent you to get rid of it." she then got off the desk she was sitting on and got to another computer in the room and brought up a list of creatures that were created in the labs. "I somewhat feel sorry for the poor survivors in this city, if they think that the worst they have are those zombies to worry about then they better think again." Sara spoke as she looked through the list of creatures that were created by the use of the virus that caused the outbreak.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:00 am
Ryu resumes typing on the computer that's logged in, and then shut it off. "Alrighty, I'm done here." He then jabbed his short katana inside of the computer tower then sheathed it back in it's holster. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you Sara.... hey... do you have a sister? Named Sora? You two look alot alike... as if you were twins."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:08 am
Sara looked at the mercenary with a look that says 'What the f*** are you talking about.' "Mr. Azore as far as I know I don't have a sister, I was adopted and all I knew of my biological parents was their surname, nothing more." After Sara printed the list of B.O.W.s she turned off the computer she was at, took out her knife to open the computer's tower then took out the wiring and made sure that the wires were beyond compare and destroyed everything else that was inside of it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:11 am
Ryu stepped closer to Sara and got in her face. "NEVER... CALL... ME... 'MISTER AZORE'. My name is Ryu, start using it." He had no idea he blushed since he was this close to her face. "And as far as I can tell, I have met someone who looks just like you who went by the name 'Sora', and I have photographic memory."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:19 am
Sara backed up a little to get Ryu away from her face then spoke, "I'll call you whatever I please Mr. Azore and please note that you were blushing when you were close to my face." Sara was about to leave the room until she stopped and turned to Ryu, "Are you sure that this 'Sora' and I look the same? I mean are you absolutely sure because there is a chance that I could or could not have a sister. There are some cases where two people looks the same but are no where near related."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:23 am
Ryu pulled back and his blush faded away. 'You gotta be joking...'
"Fine, Ms. Avalon... whatever. You're lucky I don't put brass in your back right now." He then opened up a window leading outside. "I suppose we'll see each other again." He then grabbed a hold of the ledge and started scaling down the building.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:30 am
"Que tonto mercenarios, Sara muttered to herself then walked to the window Ryu scaled down from and said, "Do take note that 'Ms. Avalon' doesn't bother me, I'm quite used to being called that by Wesker." Then took the emergency stairwell out of the building and upon exiting the building she phoned Wesker to inform him that both her and Ryu had finished their task.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:41 am
Ryu quickly dashed towards his safehouse, then stopped right in his tracks. "Ohhhh crap." He looked ahead of him to find out that a nice horde of zombies is up ahead. He looked around and saw that it was his only way to go. He slowly pulled out his gun and held his short katana in his other hand. "I need a miracle."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:43 am
Kurai-Sado
Sora chuckled at what the Russian man did when she spoke her Spanish saying then decided to let him know what she had said, "What I had said in the last part of my sentence was 'Survival of the fittest, kill or be killed'. In my opinion that saying applies perfectly to the situation at hand with the zombies and people trying to break into our haven." After saying her piece Sora turned the safety on her magnums and put her keys to her Suzuki Hayabusa motorbike in her front pocket.

*he nodded his head in understanding as what Sora said made sense. he pulled out his wallet and started flipping through his cards then came across his Umbrella Corporation ID that he got before they switched to Tricell. "Почему я должен признать, что предложение о работе?" he mumble to himself as he put it back in his wallet. he let out a sigh then sat down at the kitchen table and set up his tools to take his gun apart and to do maintenance. he ejected the clip and pulled the slide back to eject the round in the chamber then started to disassemble it.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:52 am
From afar Sara seen that Ryu was in a situation so just to be nice for once she got out her custom Samurai Edge, got to where Ryu was and began shooting zombies in the head with one bullet at a time. "I just wanted to at least kill something before I head back to Wesker with the data but after this probably the only time we'll meet again is when Wesker assigns us a new task." Sara said to Ryu as she reloaded her gun and resumed shooting.

~~~~(I'm putting these signs in for when I'm switching chars.))

Sora heard gunshots somewhat near the safehouse so she told Nicholai that she was going to go investigate what that was and quickly exited the house only to find a horde of zombies. "Mierda, that is not good." Sora muttered as she took out her dual Desert Eagles and began killing the zombies to help Ryu get to the house safely.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:06 pm
*he looked to where Sora was however she was already outside. He herd the shots also then he snapped back to look at his gun and realized that he already had his gun fully disassembled by that time. "Черт подери! почему именно сейчас?!" he said as he continued to do maintenance on his handgun trying to be thorough however quick about this process.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:21 pm
"This is gonna take a bit and ammo which is what I have plenty of." Sora spoke to herself as she managed to off many zombies with her magnums then decided to do some crowd control with her Hydra and shot maybe three to five zombies at a time. As she was shooting Sora seen Ryu on the other side of the horde and yelled, "Don't worry Ryu, I'll try to make a path for ya!"  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm
*he Finished putting his Handgun back together and it was in full working order. he injected a clip into said handgun and then looked out the window to see how Sora was holding up. he shifted to get a better look of what she was doing then noticed that there was someone coming in the distance. he thought to himself "must be Ryu." he smiled cause he wanted to know more about him cause he barely got to meet him.*  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff