Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Twilight Town (Read Updated Rules) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:04 am
Yua nodded to Naruk. She took a tiny lick off the ice cream. "It's salty but...sweet...", Yua said, aloud. She took another lick. "It tastes like the beach..." Her golden eyes were alive for just a moment, shining from the memories of Noa. The beach...one of the few places Yua loved. And that was only because Noa used to live on one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 pm
*the energy came back*..this power i sense it feels familiar...*stares back that the original view*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 pm
Arisumei, Keyblade wielder extraordinaire (not truthfully, but if anyone told her that, they would likely end up with a black eye), was frustrated. That annoyingly mysterious cat had told her to look in a 'place where the moon never shows its face (God, how she was sick of rhyming! And the riddles! She was never going back to Wonderland again), and she would find what she had been searching for. How the purple cat knew about Van, Arisumei had no clue, but of course she wasn't going to let a lead like this slip through her fingers. So here she was, in Twilight Town: the one world out of all the other worlds that possessed no Moon.

Unfortunately, so far, Arisumei has been here for an hour, and there has been no sign of her partner anywhere. She tried asking the locals, but they had never heard of another Keyblade wielder other than the Keybearer himself. What was his name again...? Sora...? Yes, Sora, that was it! Sora... Arisumei sighs again as she comes to a stop in front of a train station.
"Maybe I should just take a break...gather my thoughts, see if there's any place I haven't looked. That clock tower seems like a good place." she voices her thoughts aloud, and walks up to the glass doors of the huge building.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 pm
so many presences are around now many with extrordinary powers....why is it this only one seems familiar.....and very close  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 am
*finishes ice cream*
"Hmm, it seems that one human who attacked us in Hollow Bastion is here. He's...different. We'd best be warry Yua."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 pm
Yua nodded, also finishing up her Sea Salt ice cream. "Thank you.", Yua said to Naruk. This was something that Xyauna had said before when the lady had handed her the ice cream. Yua wasn't aware of it's exact meaning but she sort of understood. She nodded at what Naruk said, not exactly sure of what being wary meant either.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:12 pm
"Well Yua, I wanna explore this town a little bit more before we head back to Hollow Bastion. Sound good to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:05 pm
"Explore?", Yua questioned, not knowing what it meant. Her head tilted slightly to the side out of curiosity. Yua might as well ask questions while she could though. That way, she could become more knowledgeable. The word sounded...somewhat familiar to her. Noa had "explored" her island before right?

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:07 pm
Chibi_Tsukiyo
"Explore?", Yua questioned, not knowing what it meant. Her head tilted slightly to the side out of curiosity. Yua might as well ask questions while she could though. That way, she could become more knowledgeable. The word sounded...somewhat familiar to her. Noa had "explored" her island before right?

*Naruk nodded*
"Yeah, just walk around looking around seeing what the place is like."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:39 pm
Yua nodded to Naruk. "Where will we explore first?", she asked, looking around the town's tiny square. Various shops were scattered around, selling many items. Children and parents alike walked around and looked at the shops. It was just so lively, unlike Hollow Bastion. Yua couldn't help but feel slightly happy too.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:15 pm
"Hmm, I know! I saw a Clock Tower that was pretty big. That would seem like an interesting place to start. Wouldn't you agree?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:11 pm
"Clock Tower...", Yua repeated, looking off into the distance. She nodded at Naruk, waiting for him to walk off in the direction of the Clock Tower. After all, she wasn't exactly sure where it was. Yua had passed it early and she had sort of liked it. As much as a nobody could like something, that is. She'd thought it was...pretty.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:48 am
"Alright let's go"
*starts walking*
"Oh, another thing about exploring is looking around for interesting stuff on the way there. So if you spot anything or anyone that sparks your curiosity, just tell me and we'll go check it out toghether."  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff