Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Radiant Garden: Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:10 pm
Xanov dashes out of the portal and collapses. "Well, I guess we don't need to go after him at least." Therin walks over to him and casts curaga. "There, that should help a little. He's been hurt badly though." Therin ponders the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:34 pm
Risu blinks in surprise at seeing her friend seemingly reappear out of nowhere...and inhales sharply when she realizes the severity of his condition.

Slowly, she makes her way over to the fallen Nobody. Kaname follows silently behind her.

The girl sits down beside her friend, concern creasing her brow. Kaname, however, remains standing, studying the Nobody of her student.

Finally, she turns away with a heavy sigh. Risu looks up at the sound.

"Master, is he...going to be all right?" she asks, her voice uncharacteristically soft.

The dark-haired woman glances first at her youngest student, and then at her two companions.

"I believe so, but Therin-kun is right. Knowing Mauka's methods, I'm afraid that it may be a while before Xanov-kun wakes up," she says.

pinnedbutterflywings

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:39 pm
Noticing Risu's worried look, she adds, "Not that this is cause for extra, unnecessary concern. Don't forget, Mei-chan: your Ovan-nii was rather hardy. It wouldn't surprise me if his Nobody displayed the same abnormal strength."

The pink-haired girl nods reluctantly, not tearing her eyes away from her unconscious friend. Kaname lets out another sigh before turning to address Therin.

"Therin-kun, if you have any suggestions on what should be done at the moment, I am open to them. I myself am at a bit of a loss. Mauka has disappeared yet again; to where, I have no idea. I am hoping that once Xanov-kun wakes up, he will be able to tell us," the Keyblade Master admits.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:50 pm
*he opens his eyes and weakly gets up* what the hell hit me...!! Him! *e turns around and notices Mauka his enemy wasnt by.*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
"Good. Your awake. We were hoping you could tell us what happened. Maybe this time we can face him together." Therin helps Xanov up and steps away.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:35 pm
* he massages his head and gets a flash back* HE destroyed Master Rizo..and 6 others i remember a little bit more now...he was also from Ovan's World.....planet Broken....its gone now..long ago it destroyed itself because of civil war  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:48 pm
"Broken... There used to be a world with that in it. I can't remember what it was though. It's been a looong time." Therin thinks about it. "Maybe we can check Ansem's computer or the Land of Departure."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 pm
doubt it will show on records *he pulls out a book on master Rizo's journel from a dark realm* its true name is long gone but it was nickednamed that Broken...because of the chaos in it.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:56 am
Kaname's eyes widen, then narrow at Xanov's revelation.

"Rizo...I had hoped it wasn't true..." she whispers, her long, dark hair hiding her face from view as she looks down.

Risu, who has since gotten up off the ground, puts a hand on her teacher's shoulder.

"Master..." But Kaname shakes her head vigorously.

"I will be fine. Our first priority is figuring out what Mauka's goal is...and stopping him at all costs," she finishes coldly, though her eyes are visibly filled with pain.

"If you're sure..." Risu trails off uncertainly, but Kaname nods.

"It has been a while since I've heard that name. Planet Broken, the world of chaos... The Elders forbid me from going there. But Rizo went. And he found two young boys there..." the Keyblade Master murmurs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:26 pm
"If that was where Mauka used to live, I'm willing to bet that's where he is currently based." Therin looks at Xanov, thinking that perhaps joining this adventure will be as rewarding, if not more so, than he first thought.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:55 pm
imposssible.....his possible base is where ever he goes that much is known....but i wonder...*he looks into Rizo's Journel to find out more* according to this one entery...he had two boys he saved from the planet before it blew up..one was mauka the other...is Ovan....my somebody..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:05 pm
"Yes…Ovan-kun disappeared over…one and a half years ago now. He just didn’t come back from a mission one day. At first, I thought that perhaps he was delayed somehow, but when days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months, I knew that something must have happened…” she trails off.

“And that’s when I decided that I would go look for him,” Risu says, her voice quiet. Kaname nods.

“I didn’t want to let her go. Mei-chan had only come to me three years previous. She wasn’t ready for her Mark of Mastery exam, let alone field work,” the Keyblade Master admits.

“But I wanted to find him. I knew he was out there somewhere, even if no one but the Master believed me. And I was right. Only…I wasn’t expecting it to be like this,” the pink-haired girl finishes gloomily.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am
*he read in the journel to find nothing about Mauka's plans only ambitions about avenging someone though not stated* hmm....there is something in here that sound for...Kaname? *he looks at her in wonder*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:35 pm
The dark-haired Keyblade Master stiffens as she realizes that she is being stared at.

"Y-yes, that's my name. What is it?" she asks the Nobody warily, feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden.  

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:57 pm
ill read the enteree *he flips back to the page and reads*

"Me and the other 6 new masters have returned to Azure Fields, all of us no longer the same because of the war in Broken. I was greated by my old friend Kaname who went up to me in a playful sarcasm, as we always do. She asked me about the planet in that tone, but i just bowed to her then walked away afraid to tell her of the hell my team had been through. How could I tell her about what I saw if she wasn't there! Then again it wasn't right to just walk away. I Had Ovan and Mauka by my side at that time too, i didnt tell her about them either. i guess the old Masters were right, we regreted going now, but we would have regeted having Kaname to go also.

P.S. Train the boys in the sword, and figure out how to tell kaname about all of this"  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff