Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Chaotic Blood [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:10 pm
[Zach left to go and try to fight. You can do as you wish with your RPC. LOL!!!]  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:37 am
Alice sighed. "You know we don't really have to fight." She muttered under her breath. Alice then took some water and made it float in the air.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:49 pm
"Then there would be no entertainment in it for me." Zach spins the scythe in front of him and smiles. If he were a demon, this little girl would be doomed to die. But since he is not, then this could very well be an enjoyable fight. "Come at me with everything you have or you will die here."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:18 pm
Eureka dismounted from the tree."Don't leave me out Alice." She glanced at the bone."It'll be a pleasure fighting you."She drew in some water and froze into kunai knives.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:21 pm
Zach smiled and vanished again. For the next minute, he remained vanished among the night sky. "In darkness, we of the Chaos rule." Zach calls out from an undisclosed location. "You will perish under our blades." Zach reappears right behind the student of ice and his scythe is already swinging sideways, coming at her from the side. If it hits, chance of surviving will be nearly nil.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:25 pm
Eureka felt him behind her and gasped.She made the kunai disappear,returning as a ice bubble surrounding the girl.She took a little more water and turned it into an ice sword.She crouched down and sshielded herself in the bubble with the sword.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:35 pm
Alice smiled. "Don't worry, I wont forget you." She said and took the water and made it into a sharp blade. Alice made a dagger and threw it at the bone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:44 pm
The scythe comes into contact with the ice sphere the girl made and drives into it, the point of the scythe coming within milimeters of the girl's face. He pulls it back out and then feels something hit his back and cutting his skin. "What the hell?" He reaches over his shoulder and touches the wound. The bone underneath was slightly nicked. "Well Ill be damned. Thats a first." Zach moves around and looks at the water girl then back at the ice girl. "You two make a perfect pair. Water and Ice. How ironic." Zach laughs before driving his scythe into the ground.  

raozspaz

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:48 pm
Alice smiled softly. "That's why we don't fight against each other." She said and made the water float back to her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:49 pm
Eureka sighed.A few strands of her hair got cut off.She stood up,holding her sword.She took the dagger in the other hand.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:54 pm
"I see. Well. Why dont I make it very well worth your while, or at least a challenge." The ground around Zach shook a little bit and began cracking apart as Zach then raised his scythe again. Several black and purple strands were attached to it. "Feel the true power of the Bone lord." The tendrils surrounded the scythe and when they stopped moving, they began to drip off almost like water, revealing a ridiculous looking scythe. On its blade were several razor like spines the were meant more for tearing than cutting. In a second, Zach was right in the water student's face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:55 pm
~Outside the castle grounds in her secret training area, Lucia puffed and lifted up the sword again. It was too heavy for her, really, but she pushed herself and continued training. Slashing at the target, she put all of the strength into the final blow and split open the bag of flour.
Lucia coughed and wiped the flour from her face. She sat cross-legged on the wooden floor and relaxed, knowing that she would have to clean up and head back to the castle lest she be missed anytime soon. She sighed at the prospect. She really just wanted to train, and was eager for an opportunity to prove that she could fight.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:58 pm
Eureka ran at the bone."Get away from her!"She started hitting him with the sword.Then she jumped back and threw a ice kunai at him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Alice made the water turn into a sword again and made it cut across his chest she moved back a little. "There is a thing called personal space.." She said not really amused at his scythe.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:06 pm
~She rose and hoisted her sword onto her back and started to make her way through the forest towards the castle.
Some way in, she paused and listened. Distantly, she heard raised voices.
Should I go and see, she thought, or should I stay? Maybe it's just someone wanting privacy..

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff