Submit

Twilight?
  Yes
  No
  What the stars? I see them every night
View Results

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:59 am
Absolutely adore the book and its sequels and can't wait for the next book. I also can't believe the picked Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory) to play Edward! He so doesn't have Edward written on him. Besides he's not cute enough to be Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:59 pm
hm...everytime i went to the bookstore, i never noticed the book before till like last week... i bought hte book, but didnt get to read. however, once i started to read the book twilight >.< i couldnt stop reading it... im still reading it now and im almost done with it. i have the next two books and im looking forward to reading it =) is there still more? bc im nto sure if there is or not >.< i want the next book that comes out once im done with all three ^^  

BonkChan

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:07 am
BonkieKins
hm...everytime i went to the bookstore, i never noticed the book before till like last week... i bought hte book, but didnt get to read. however, once i started to read the book twilight >.< i couldnt stop reading it... im still reading it now and im almost done with it. i have the next two books and im looking forward to reading it =) is there still more? bc im nto sure if there is or not >.< i want the next book that comes out once im done with all three ^^

nope, just three. I suppose she could do another one, but it'd be. . .odd.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:12 pm
i'm so mad that robert is playing edward, i'm also mad kristen is playing bella, i wanted emily browning!  

Dizzy_Dizo

dirt bike girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:13 am
I heard that the next book (breaking dawn) is coming out on august 5th and I am really excited for the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:25 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you crazy!?! They're hecka awesome books! They're like whoa! I"m totally and absolutely in love with Edward! Haha. I'm absolutely jealous of Bella. xD Haha. Anywho's They better NOT ruin the movie!! I already don't like the person they chose to play Edward! Pete's sake. Haha. Ok I'll stop now.  

cheerdiva14

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:37 pm
Please don't stretch the page anymore. I editted your post.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:55 pm
Alyah
I've read it all - actually, I'm re-reading it again right now. biggrin

burning_sakura has it almost right - no wolves though, my dear.

She falls in love with Edward, who happens to be a Vampire, but despite all the things he tells her, she isn't remotely afraid. She's actually intrigued. He loves her and she loves him, but he has to fight to resist the urge to kill her, because he was first attracted to her smell.

It isn't all that scary... maybe a little at the end, when she's being hunted, but it's more just a beautiful story about beating the odds over obstacles. It's truly amazing and she has two more books coming out, which follows the story.

I highly recommend it, because you can resist a sexy, sparkling Vampire who owns an GREAT car and runs faster then superman? No one. lol

what the hell are you talking about.. No wolves? Of course theres wolve. Jacob is a werewolf.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:05 pm
jacob is pretty awesome, but he is sort of a jerk you know. like in i don't remember which book, but he kinda blackmails bella into kissing him with a guilt trip. really though, i love the books. they are well written and very interesting, and i am already pinning for the fourth one icon_whee.gif august of 08 my friends,... august icon_heart.gif icon_heart.gif icon_blaugh.gif icon_whee.gif

That would be the third book. lol.
I love this series.. It took me all of like four days to read them.. like a day and a half for each.  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chibinecochan_13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:49 pm
OMG!!! Love that book heart ! If you haven't read it, I defenitly recomend that you do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:54 pm
dirt bike girl
I heard that the next book (breaking dawn) is coming out on august 5th and I am really excited for the movie.

I can't wait for the movie ether, but have you seen the cast? They picked out Bella and Edward alredy- as far as I know. And the guy they chose to be Edward... Well, he's not bad, but compared to the genuine article... HE'S FUGLY!!! scream They coulv'e done better. Maybe he'll look better in the movie than in his picture...  

chibinecochan_13

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:18 am
dirt bike girl

wait, there's another book!? gosh, where have I been living, under a rock!?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:05 am
Twilight is awsome and if they mess up the movie, I am going to be sooooo mad! I hate reading a book, then when they make it into a movie, it ends up being crap compared to its paper and ink counterpart. That series is the best in the world, and I can't wait for breaking dawn!  

greendaygirl-5252-

Kinotzo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:15 pm
This book is AWESOME... you really shouldnt be afraid to finish it
Edward ROCKS hes really kind and thoughtful and LOVES like any other
person... 4laugh heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:51 pm
I think that the girl they picked to play Bella isn't that bad. Edward is not at all my first pick, but he's not terrible.
Apparently there's going to be a tree-top running scene, which, while not in the book, sounds really cool.
They've already started filming, in case people didn't know. Right now, it's scheduled to come out this December.

kel aka gandy

FantasyHearts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:36 pm
It is a beautiful book. IT is one of the greatest romances I've read in years. Later on it involves much more than vampires. Good book, and my props to Stephenie Meyer. It was her first book, and a New York best seller! I highly recommend it, but I still dislike the ravaging fan girls that almost ruin it.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff