Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:07 pm
((well i know you! no prob!))
User ImageTobias refused to let the man go. He wasn't getting away with this that easily. The doctor suddenly snatched a syringe and slashed it across the bottom of his eye. Being part snake, it was true that his eyes were sensitive. Even injuries like this one around his eye were pretty painful. Tobias let the man go and hit the floor, his hand over his eye.

"Damn you!!" he hissed. Suddenly, like the angel she was, Arc burst into the room with Noah, sitting him down, them rushing over to him. Her father was trying to call a guard to drag him to the lower levels. Again, Arc protected him. She stood up to the a*****e that was her father. Tobias smiled and laughed at the doctor as he tried to get her stand down, only to fail again. "How's it feel, Doc? How's it feel to be powerless? The only thing you had control over won't let you anymore. You're more of a child than your own grandson! You selfish, ignorant, b*****d!" Tobias smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm
Gabriel glared at Tobias as he laughed at him. How dare she make a fool out of him! “Child, you know not what you are getting yourself into. Leave now before it becomes hard on you,” when Arc stayed her ground once again, he became even more frustrated with the situation. “LEAVE!” he roared, yet she did not flitch.

Arc glared on at her father, her eyes unchanged. She held her arms up for extra measure, her frown becoming deeper. “No you leave, father! I will not allow you to take away the one joy I have in this place!” she hissed, taking a step closer to her father. “He is mine to do with as I please, wasn’t that our deal?” she said, her voice seemed different then before, more mature then she ever let on before. “You have no control over his situation, and you know it,” she said, receiving a slap in the face by her father. Knowing Toby’s usual reaction to something like this, Arc held out her hand, commanding him to stop and insure him that it was under control.

Noah on the other hand was frightened by the whole situation. He simply curled into himself, tail between his legs. He had never seen his mother like this before.

Gabriel backed up when she brought up their deal. He looked at Tobias with a hateful glare, but retreated into the hallway. “I’ll be going to the office…don’t cause any more trouble, child,” he said before leaving.

Arc stayed her ground until he left, and stayed a moment more to insure he was really gone. When she was positive, Arc turned around quickly and sat beside Toby, examining his cut,” Are you alright? You’ll need some antibacterial wipe, and a bandage, but you’ll be fine,” she smiled, turning to the counter and grabbing for the things she needed before returning to Toby’s side and working carefully on his eye. “Don’t worry…it wasn’t a deep cut…” she said,” Noah, I’ll examine your leg just as soon as I finish up on Toby…” she said, Noah nodded, but stayed silent.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:14 am
"Savior? No Im not a savior I saw Arc and Ive heard what her father," she hissed. "has said about her and how caring she was so I didnt want her to have to go through all the crap of the lower levels and she has thanked me enough. And the main reason Im down here is because when the furur came to see the lower levels one day and he tried to inject something into my arm to control me and well.... lets just say he will never listen to the song 'Burn baby burn' again," Sora said with a small smile as she remembered that day then to a small frown as she thought of what happened... The worst thing about that day though is I will NEVER think of fried chicken the same... she thought and shuddered. "Gross," she said under her breath.

((Sure you do xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:44 pm
User ImageThe pain was starting to grow as time went on. It stung more and more as a small amount of blood leaked from the cut. The doctor was becoming more and more frustrated with his daughter. Until now, Tobias never really knew how much of an adult Arc truly was. He always thought of her as a child in an adult body. But now that she was no longer taking orders, it showed him that maybe...just maybe the two of them could be together.

Suddenly, Arc said something about a deal. In defending Tobias, he learned that father and daughter were in agreement that Tobias basically, belonged to Arc! For that she recieved a mean slap and Tobias jumped up again, only to be stopped. Arc was a big girl, and she could handle it. She handled herself quite well actually. Finally, the man gave in and retreated into his office. Before Tobias knew it, Arc was cleaning his cut. "Arc, please! I can do it myself. Take care of Noah," he winced taking the supplies from her. The alcohol stung his whole eye, but he was fine. "Sorry you had to be there for that, kid," he said to Noah.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:56 pm
As Toby took the medical supplies from Arc, she sighed and turned around, grabbing something from the counter again. “You’ll need this to see what you’re doing,” she said. It was a hand held mirror so he could see where and what he was doing. Arc reverted back to her child like persona, “Toby, you need to keep that temper in check!~” she smiled, walking over to her son who looked mortified by the whole scene. “Noah lay down so Mommy can look at your leg,” she said, and when he did so, Arc lifted up his short leg and began to feel around for any creaks.

Noah smiled lightly at Toby, “It’s okay…I’m a big boy now, so I wasn’t scared!” he said, keeping up his ‘It’s my birthday, so nothing is scary’ behavior.

Arc smiled down at her son, but frowned, not looking at anyone this time. “I’m sorry you had to see that…both of you. I intended family problems to stay between my father and myself,” she sighed, both hands lightly pushing on Noah’s leg. He seemed to check out just fine now. “Look’s like it’s just a cut, sweetheart. I’ll get you something for that!” she smiled, turning around again to grab the medical kit for her son this time.

Doll raised an eye brow to Sora, “You don’t consider yourself so? Well aren’t you the good smartened,” she said. She stood up and walked around the room again, but stopped at hearing about what happened. She began to laugh, “Oh how I wish I had been there to see that! The next time you lose control, do tell me about it so I may see it in action!” she giggled, covering her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:30 pm
User ImageTobias took the mirror and wiped the cut some more. After that, he took some ointment and rubbed it on. Finally, he put the bandage on. "I need to keep my temper in check? You are absolutely hilarious, Arc!" he said flatly. Noah said that he wasn't scared, but his actions said otherwise. He was a child though. A smart one at that, so Tobias only chuckled and rested his hand on the boy's head.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:00 pm
Arc tilted her head slightly, but smiled at Toby. She smiled even wider when he pat Noah on his head. It made her feel wonderful to see someone other then herself being nice to the child. Usually, no one would bother giving him the time of day, let alone show him kindness. So to see someone showing kindness…it was a refreshing sight.

Noah smiled up at Toby, grabbing the hand that was on his head and holding it there. Toby was, aside from Gabriel, the only man who had ever shown a slight interest in him. His ears shot up all the way with excitement, and his tail wagged softly.

Arc giggled, finishing up the remaining bandages for Noah. She cut the bandage and found something to clip them down. “There we go.~ So, what do you say we finish our little play date in my room? There are pillows there…and soft…stuff,” there goes her motherly instincts again. After Noah had gotten hurt, she was feeling nervous about anything remotely sharp around him. Not to mention the whole thing with her father had fired her up….causing tension in her chest, which was bad for her condition. She really needed to lay down, but she wanted to spend more time with her son. “Besides, Toby didn’t get to finish his snacks in my room!” she teased, picking Noah up and heading for the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:45 am
"Im sorry i cant let you see me like that.... The last thing i want to do is hurt you or anyone else who hasnt hurt me in anyway. When i get like that it wouldnt matter if you were my sister I lose control and preety much everyone in my sight gets hurt. I dont want to do that to you Arc or Toby. I wouldnt be able to bear it......" Sora whispered the last part. She looked away from Doll just as a tear ran down her face.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 am
User Image"Sounds good," Tobias said. He was hungry again. He hadn't been eating much but junk food anyway. There were no guards coming or anything, so Tobias wasn't worried about being thrown into the lower levels. They didn't even hurt the man, unless you count Arc hurting his pride. But he deserved that sooner or later. As they walked the halls, the guards they passed gave him dirty looks, knowing his bad reptutation.

Once they reached Arc's room, Tobias went to the food immediately and began stuffing his face again. He stopped for a moment to ask, "You still up for tomorrow?" already knowing her answer.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:54 pm
Doll simply stared on, “Hmm, hurt me? What an interesting concept. I should look into that. But seeing as we will soon be spending a lot of time together…”she sighed, yes she had known about the plans for a long time. Doll had found Arc’s plans under her pillow a few days back. “We should work on your problem, that way when we are free, we’ll be able to blend in better with the rest of the world.”

Arc finally laid down on her bed, allowing Noah to run about freely. She smiled, “Yeah, tomorrow is a go….no matter what,” she said, sighing. Arc placed a hand on her chest, assisting her breathing patterns, well trying to. She could feel her ribs constricting her, and she needed to relax. “But for now….we relax and have fun,” she said, spreading her wings out onto her bed as she lay on her back, her feet dangling from the side of the bed.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 pm
User ImageTobias was done eating. He sat on the floor and watched Noah run in circles around the room. Arc laid out on her bed, trying to get her breathing back to normal. She was still all for leaving tomorrow. Good. The sooner they got out, the better. "It'd have been easier if was just the two of them, or even just Noah. But Arc was a kind soul, and had to bring along Doll and Sora. "Just the five of us on this journey, huh?" Tobias sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 pm
"Well we can use Toby as my moving target to practice my control," Sora said with one of her rare genuine smiles which were becoming more prominent. "And blending in is going to be really difficult with us with 2 unstable people who become like the creatures they are fused with a girl with wings and a little bear who will have to deal with all of us, this is gonna be interesting but dont you need to pack? I know damn well that I'm taking everything important to me and never coming back to this prison." Sora said. She was 100% sure that if she came back here it would be in a body bag.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:14 pm
Arc smiled, “I would like to bring more…but that’s sadly not possible,” she sighed, trying very hard to breath in and out without pain, but it was slowly getting worse.

“Where we going Mommy?” asked Noah, who was now knee deep in toys.

“We’re going on a little trip sweetie, but don’t tell anyone, it’s a surprise,” she said, wincing with the pain.

Noah smiled and nodded, going back to his toys.

She really had done to much today…because of the thing with her father, Arc’s chest was constricting her, and she assumed one of her ribs had popped out again. She clenched at her chest now, holding up the other to beckon Toby to her. “Toby…could you do me a favor?” she asked between gasps.

Doll smiled, “True. But it should be fun, I do wonder what the real world is like…Do you think we could find a house?” she went slightly off topic. “Well, maybe we could bind Arc’s wings back with some sort of bandage. As for me…well, I’ll just use a hoodie or something to cover my face and eyes Gloves will be fine for my arms too. Eh, I've got nothing important to pack..." she said, not lieing about this fact.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:23 am
"We probably could find a house umm while we are out we could cover and bind Arcs wings like you said and we could all wear hoodies for Toby and my eyes or just sunglass-" Sora stopped in the middle of her sentence. "Doll hide the guards are back and they are going to check every room get under the bed or in the closet," She said. Then escape failing would not be because of her. Then the Furur walked in. Oh s**t. Sora thought. "What do you want," she asked him, attempting to get him to talk so he would leave and she could get Doll out of here safely. Well Doll you might have gotten your wish.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:58 am
User ImageTobias stood and walked over to Arc, past Noah. He knew what he had to do. He'd done it before. "Yeah Arc, anything," he said ready to do whatever she asked. Arc was the only person he listened to in this place. She didn't seem to care that he had a horrible attitude or anything, she was his friend just the same. Plus, Tobias was apparently her's to do with as she pleased anyway.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff