Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The school for demons (O&A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:18 pm
Alice shrugged and turned around to look out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:22 pm
Haruko blushed then thought and said."Ohh your a vampire.Sorry I'm slow on things."Haruko smiled shyly.Then he rolled his eyes."No silly not me.But it's OK if you do.I won't mind,my sister was half vampire."  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:29 pm
"hm.....? Is that an offer?" he asked, He had stepped closer to Haruko, his face right next to his. He was tempted to lick him, but didn't.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:31 pm
Haruko smiled,still blushing,as he bobbed his head left and right then stopped."Ehh,you can call it an offer.Or an invite to my dorm.Your choice."  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:31 pm
"I guess I should be going." Alice said and began to walk off away from the two guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:39 pm
(ill return tomorrow)  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 pm
Kii didn't mid about Alice. His stomach always controlled his attitude. He lowered his head and licked Haruko's soft-skinned, warm neck. "Take me to your dorm, then," he said.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:40 am
Haruko smiled at the decision."Very well then.Follow me."He walked down the hall and up to the next floor,finally reaching his dorm."Here we are.Make yourself at home."  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:04 pm
Kii could smell the fragrance of human food in the room, and it didn't appeal to him one bit. Haruko's sweet fragrance was the only thing he was drawn to. When he looked at Haruko again, only ten did he realize. "You are kinda cute," Kii said, ruffling Haruko's hir, grinning.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:10 pm
Haruko blushed."Oh don't say that.I never thought that.Then again,nobody else has either."He said with a smile."So other than me,what would you like?"  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:14 pm
Kii backed Haruko up against the wall and put an arm on both sides of him. "Nothing, really." Kii lowered his head."Your body, maybe," he said in a low, seductive tone.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 pm
Haruko crossed his feet,blushing more."Wait you mean it?Umm should you be doing this?"He spoke nervously,choking on some of his words.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:22 pm
Kii ran the back of his hand down Haruko's cheek. "You don't to worry about what I should or shouldn't be doing," he said. He took a step closer to Haruko, their faces only inches apart.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:25 pm
Haruko was nervous.His heart pounded like a drum.His breathing very heavy.He felt like he was having a heart attack.But it felt more like a panic attack.He was able to get out a few more words."O-Ok you're boss now."  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:30 pm
Kii had a small grin on his face. He lifted Haruko's chin, tilting the boy's head up, and leaned in, giving him a kiss on the lips.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff