Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ 絶対彼氏! ~ Absolute Boyfriend! (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEWS UPDATE ~04/17/2010~
  Read!
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:23 pm
What if I were Romeo in black jeans
------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

TOKUTARO

Those words actually brought Tokutaro to a pause. He actually had to consider what Toshiki had said for a moment. He didn't know many things about...the world. It seemed he was sorely lacking in the education department. Which for Tokutaro was frustrating because he felt he should know much more but did not. He picked up things easily but that didn't seem fill the gap of...why.

"Love is what I felt when you're lips touched mine for the first time. I could feel a connection to something real and warm. That something was you when I opened my eyes. Everything I always wanted was encompassed in that moment. So I don't think it is as complex as you're making it out to be. All I can say is when I look at you, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have beside me. There is no one else for me, Toshiki." He kissed the top of his head again even as he tightened his arms. "I guess from what I do know, Love cannot be described the same way by anyone. You feel it with your...being and everything else comes together afterwards."

It wasn't the perfect explanation but Tokutaro really didn't know how to describe a figure's ability to love. To him, everything did click into place just like that. But as he stroked Toshiki's hair, he wondered about other people. It seemed that Toshiki had not experienced the same thing. Why was that? The thought was rather distressing and Tokutaro wondered if he were just different from everyone else.

"Do you love me, Toshiki?" he asked trying to find an answer to his own awkward feeling.

-:{------------------------------------------------////////////////////////
what if I was Heathcliff, it's no myth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who are you to decide...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Do you love me, Toshiki?"

The young man blinked, immediately quiet after that for a very very long time.
Did he love Tokutaro?
Could he really love someone that he'd only just met?

A sudden, overwhelming urge to cry slammed into Toshiki's chest.
But he held back his emotions and simply clung tighter to the figure who had his arms wrapped around him.

How could he love someone?
He had loved his family... and they were gone.
If Tokutaro was just a figure... wouldn't he one day be gone too?
Could he really say that he loved someone who wasn't human?

"Go... gomen..." Toshiki whispered, tilting his head back and looking into Tokutaro's eyes.
He wanted to be honest with the figure.
"I like you, Tokutaro... demo... I... I can't just... I can't say I love you yet. Gomen nasai... I just... need more time..." he smiled sadly. "Love's a really hard emotion for me... to express or accept anymore..."
After a moment, he averted his eyes, feeling guilty and rather foolish.
"You're... you're not mad or disappointed... are you.... Tokutaro?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What I should and shouldn't love?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:45 am
User Image

TOKUTARO

The reaction told Tokutaro long before the words came from Toshiki's mouth. Maybe it was too much to ask of Toshiki. It had only been one day. But then again, for Tokutaro one look at Toshiki had been enough for him to fall in love. It was a situation that he didn't quite understand and in some ways he wanted the question answered feeling rather sensitive to the issue at hand. He wanted to believe that Toshiki would return his love one day but now he also wondered why he fell so fast for Toshiki if that love would not be reciprocated in kind. He didn't wish to make Toshiki's life any more difficult that it might already be.

"I guess it cannot be helped, Toshiki." he answered while keeping his thoughts sealed within. "I thought that might be the case." he said slowly and then stared off into space Was he disappointed? He surely didn't know. "Why would I be angry with your honesty? Isn't it better to live the true than tell a lie?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:45 am

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who are you to decide...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Well... yes, but..." Toshiki, completely ignoring the storm outside, kept his gaze focused on the man before him. "I... well, I was reading the manual that came with you, when I was in the bath earlier. It said that whoever kissed you, Tokutaro... you would fall in love with. So, for you... it was love at first sight." the young man sighed softly, trying to think of how best to explain everything.
He felt as if he'd already hurt the figure's feelings once now... and he didn't want to do it again.
"For humans... it sometimes takes longer to fall in love. Es... especially when that human has been alone for so long." Toshiki couldn't help the blush which crept onto his cheeks. "I just... it's not to say I don't like you, because I do. You're kind and gentle and caring... you make insanely good food... and you're considerate. You're the perfect gentleman, Tokutaro. I just need time to process all of that... to get to know you better... to get used to the idea of someone, of you, being there for me."
Sighing again, Toshiki shook his head before averting his eyes. "I'm not making any sense, am I?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image

TOKUTARO

"Manual..." he muttered back as his mind got a bit lost in thought. How was it that he could just be...In Love with a kiss but Toshiki was not. It seemed rather unusual. Why wasn't Toshiki affected at all. Tokutaro felt a little uncomfortable with the thought of actually being a burden on Toshiki by just instantly loving him. Maybe it wasn't bad for Tokutaro but obviously it didn't seem to set well with Toshiki.

And why didn't humans have a manual. This would have been quite easier had Toshiki come with a few instructions! Such as...do not fall for him on the first kiss. Wait for intimacy. Mmm...but then again Toshiki seemed to like that part. Now Tokutaro's mind was very overcome with the idea of telling off the writer of the flawed manual. Yes, he would read this manual later and discover its owner. Then, he would find the person and have him make amends!

"I'm glad you like me, Toshiki. I suppose you are making sense for a human." he answered even though his inner mind had other thoughts distracting him and he really wasn't sure what made sense for humans but maybe he'd figure it out in time.

"It's alright, it's not your fault that this occurred. I'm sorry that I have disrupted your life. I'll give you the time you need, Toshiki." he said softly still pleased that a small blush could creep upon that boyish face but a part of him was sad as well. Maybe this would all be one sided and he closed his eyes wondering what fool had created this arrangement. Toshiki might have been happier had his box never showed up in his small apartment. Was it the right thing for him to be here?

"Maybe you should just get some sleep and let all these heavy thoughts ease away for a spell. The storm won't hurt you. I'll be in the house while you're sleeping. So don't be afraid." he whispered into Toshiki's ear and gave him another warm hug.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:17 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who are you to decide...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Almost immediately, Toshiki felt guilty about how he had phrased everything.
"I..." the young man sighed softly, feeling like he had somehow broken a bubble around the strange relationship between himself and the figure.

"You didn't disrupt it!"
The sudden anger and defensiveness in the young man's voice was proof enough that he was determined to set Tokutaro right.
And if that wasn't enough... well... the young man's steeled gaze would certainly do the trick.
"I need time, yes but... but you didn't do anything wrong, Tokutaro! You did exactly what you were... were programmed to do! I just... I just didn't understand it until I read the manual. But now I know. Now I understand. You're not doing anything that you weren't wired to do to begin with."
Sighing softly, Toshiki looked away from the figure for a moment, before trying to focus on him once again.
"You're perfectly fine, Tokutaro. I... I like you how you are... and..." a slight blush crept onto the young man's cheeks. "And you don't have anything to be sorry for!"

Okay, so maybe Toshiki wasn't so good at pep talks.
But he had a valid point.
Tokutaro was responding to his environment, exactly as he should, according to the manual. Toshiki couldn't very well expect him to react otherwise.
And it was Toshiki's own ineptitude that was causing this feeling of guilt to course through him and, no doubt, the sensation of betrayal through the figure.
That was something which the young man wasn't going to stand for.
Tokutaro had done nothing wrong.
Toshiki... well... had simply done nothing right from the start...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 am
User Image

TOKUTARO

Tokutaro was just a little surprised by the sudden and defensive outburst that came straight from Toshiki's lips. The steeled gaze was also a new piece to an ever growing puzzle called Toshiki. In fact, the combination of both the words and the gaze held Tokutaro in place as he listened.

The figure waited patiently as Toshiki finished. He trusted Toshiki's words even if he still wished to speak with the 'Maker'. But, for now at least, his doubts about his connection to Toshiki seemed to have stabilized some from the young man's words alone. Leaning in, Tokutaro planted another soft kiss on Toshiki's head.

"Thank you, Toshiki." he said with a gentle smile enjoying that blush upon the young man's cheeks, "Your words me so much to me. And...I like this determined side of you. It was unexpected but most welcome."

He actually closed his eyes and leaned back against the comfortable couch pulling Toshiki down with him. "I'll give you time, Toshiki and while I wait, I hope that you can teach me much about your world." Yes, that would fill in the gap he hoped and maybe bring them closer. How he wanted just to undress the boy and connect in other ways but for now he'd settle for sleep and snuggling.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:06 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who are you to decide...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I... would like to teach you everything I can, Tokutaro..." Toshiki replied, his voice somewhat of a whisper.

The figure's acceptance shocked him, but it also put his heart at ease.
This meant that Tokutaro was understanding... at least somewhat.

"I... I know I said you'd have to wait but..." he couldn't help blushing very slightly. "I kind of like this... I mean, you've made me feel safe through the storm and... well, I guess in my mind us on the sofa just... well... gets all lumped in with the 'waiting'. But..." Toshiki couldn't help but cling to the figure just a bit more, taking solace in the others presence. "But I really do like being with you, Tokutaro. I... like having you around."

Toshiki knew he was horrible at expressing his emotions. He always had been. But he really did want Tokutaro to know that he wanted him there.
The young man really didn't want to be alone again...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

TOKUTARO

Tokutaro eyes remained close as he listened to Toshiki's words. Everything about the boy was endearing to the figure. It wasn't difficult for Tokutaro to be content when Toshiki spoke like that. He slide his fingers under Toshiki's chin and kissed him one more time before running his fingers through Toshiki's hair letting that head slip back to his chest.

"I understand. No need to worry. I won't leave you. My heart is with you, Toshiki." he said gently while his arms encircled the boy again. Tokutaro felt so comfortable and warm that he could feel himself slightly drifting off knowing that Toshiki was safely on top of him under the light comforter.

"Let's sleep now, my sweetheart. Tomorrow will be challenging for you...Teaching me about your world." He smiles impishly just to give Toshiki something else to think about rather than the lonely feelings he had before. He'd wait patiently for Toshiki to settle in...then he'd sleep himself.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:56 am

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who are you to decide...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Such a warm kiss... a tender inviting kiss...
Toshiki couldn't help but close his eyes as the figure's lips caressed his own.

But then it was over and those strong fingers left the young man's chin to run through his hair.
Toshiki laid his head against Tokutaro's chest... and for a moment, it was strange to think that this man... this figure... had a heart beat. And yet he wasn't really human. He was warm.... and yet by all reasonable accounts, he should've been cold. Shouldn't have a pulse....
Those things, somehow, helped to reinforce Toshiki's trust in the figure... helped to make him realize that Tokutaro had feelings.
That he cared...

"Tomorrow..." Toshiki whispered with a small smile. "Will be an interesting day..."

It didn't take too long after that and Toshiki was sound asleep in the figure's embrace.
Safe and warm... and loved...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image

TOKUTARO

Sleep....it came and went for Tokutaro as he had to sometimes look down to make sure that Toshiki had not moved. It was much easier on the figure's soul to see the quiet boy with a gentle face just lying against him. The world at this moment seemed perfect to Tokutaro.

Eventually though, Tokutaro finally slept soundly and only when the light started to peek through the shades did he realize morning had arrived again. However, he didn't wish to get up and leave this comfortable moment behind him. Getting up would involve waking Toshiki but the boy probably needed a good night sleep for a change.

Thus, Tokutaro watched the boy breathe and imagined himself kissing those sweet plush lips again and removing the PJs one button at a time. Just so he could achieve that flushed expression and parted lips once more. His imagination filled with other thoughts but those would have to wait...somehow.

Yes, Tokutaro was going to have a difficult time waiting for the moment Toshiki gave in to passion again. But in the mean time he guessed that everything Toshiki wanted him to learn would fill the thoughts for a reasonable amount of time. At least, until they returned to the apartment again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:07 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who are you to decide...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sleep was nice...

In fact, Toshiki loved to sleep almost more than anything. When his mind was drifting on the edge of slumber, so many things became almost surreal to him.
He could dream of things beyond reality, could see into worlds he could hardly imagine in the waking world.

Of course, he had always hated waking back up at the end of the night. Had always despised that lonely feeling that flooded through him whenever he opened his eyes in the morning.

But for once... for the first time since he was a little boy... waking didn't seem like a bad thing.

Because now... Tokutaro was there.

Thus, with a yawn and a bit of a sleepy stretch, Toshiki's dark eyes opened.
And the first thing he saw... was Tokutaro's deep gaze focused solely on him.

Unable to stop it, Toshiki blued softly. "O... ohayou, Tokutaro..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:43 am
User Image

TOKUTARO

"Ohayou, sleepy head." answered Tokutaro as he leaned just a little bit to plant a kiss on the top of Toshiki's messy head of hair. "You've slept most of the morning so I believe you've had a good night sleep. It's almost lunch time."

Tokurtaro could have laid there all day if Toshiki had wanted to continue sleeping. As a figure, he was quite content to be a pillow for a life time to be next to his Toshiki. Toshiki looked adorable in his mousy sleepy mode. It caused a smile to remain fixed on Tokutaro's face while he wondered if Toshiki had slept like this in a long time. He doubted it the way the boy had acted last night but today might be the start of a new trend.

"I think we will have to get different food if you want to eat breakfast or lunch. I doubt you want to eat deer twice in a row." he said as he glanced towards the kitchen. While he'd like to think he could create a brilliant meal out of the things he had in there, even he knew his limitations.

"So...how are we going to go about our day?" His eyes wandered back over Toshiki thinking of ways he'd rather go about his day but still he did need to learn about this world if he was going to fit in and be the best partner for the one he loved.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:44 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who are you to decide...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Being awake felt... nice for once.

"Breakfast...." Toshiki murmured, thinking over the subject as he lay, clinging, to Tokutaro.
"Let's go get coffee and have breakfast down the street, ne?"

Smiling, the young man pulled himself up off of the figure, now sitting on the armrest of the sofa near Tokutaro's feet. Granted, he had kind of taken the comforter with him when he sat up... In fact, he had wrapped himself in it sleepily as he perched precariously on the armrest.

"Then we can go shopping first off. You need some new clothes AND we need food." the young man replied before yawning.

Toshiki wasn't really a morning person.
At least until he got his coffee.
Then... he'd be perfectly fine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image

TOKUTARO

Tokutaro watched as Toshiki rose pulling the comforter away from his own sheet clad body. The sheet had sunk into all the creases while Toshiki had laid there revealing the well formed figure underneath. Tokutaro's sensual body was obviously a 'morning person' in more ways that one.

"So should I wear the toga or the clothes I was wearing last night?" Almost naked or covered in blood seemed to be choices that he doubted Toshiki would desire but there weren't many options because Tokutaro wouldn't fit into most of Toshiki's clothes. However, Tokutaro would have happily walked into town in the toga as long as he was with Toshiki. Although, the 'style' factor didn't quite suit Tokutaro, however, he could make anything he wore look good.

"Coffee sounds wonderful as long and breakfast." he nodded in agreement then stood up adjusting the toga so Toshiki would not be too embarrassed. There he waited for Toshiki to make the next move since he didn't know the outside world nearly as well. He'd have to trust Toshiki's ideas.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas