Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaians United

Back to Guilds

The Gaians United Guild is a semi-active community full of people who want to have some fun and a steady group of people who are on Gaia. 

Tags: Military/Army, Militia, Fanfiction, Fanart Discussion, Role Playing, Games, Contests 

Reply Role Play Kingdom Forum
The War for Freedom (3 main leaders left total) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlmightyWaffle

1,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:46 pm
"Alright, I will see too it," Caleb said, grinning. Rarely did he get to so liberally use force. Caleb left Charles' office shortly thereafter. He was going to have some fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:22 pm
Archer got up to the manhole, looked through the holes in the cover and saw no one or any vehicles. He moved the manhole cover to the side and climbed through. He looked around and found that he was at the drop off zone for the shipment. Archer knocked on the rear driver's side quarter panel to get the driver's attention.  

Therogueleader
Crew

Dangerous Deadeye

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:53 pm
((I have no clue who's turn is who's, but I'm just going to try and get the plot moving. Anyone want dibs on first government attack to the rebels?))

Fukumi sighed in relief as she reached the base. She was ready to sit down and sleep, finally. She had stayed up the past night planning out the raid that had just went off without a hitch. Now that it was finished her energy was starting to drop.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:01 pm
((first Caleb is going to have to make a cool gadget and stuff, then I'll toss control of the troops over to Sora))  

AlmightyWaffle

1,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Role Play Kingdom Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items