Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:31 am
miho walks back in((btw im doing this post to fill in the blank))
"im back from visiting my family's grave"
she gose to the bar area and gets ready for her shift  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:47 am
Minihost
(bye then.)

"Hot?" Miyu shrugged. "Then lets go to your room and I will turn on the a c."

Eve
User Image

Eve bowed."Thank you but I'll just need a room without a window.That's what's causing the heat."Eve became paler than her usual color.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am
Tediri says:
(Please do not quote other posts. And dont post your char profile on here. Its already posted on the first page.)
Please and thank you.

Bai now...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Welcome back" Ethan called from the lobby as Miho walked through.

Tediri

DFangPro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:53 am
User Image
Seeing Miho walk in, Shred sat up as if to try and impress her and gfreeted her fondly by saing, "Good to have you back, Miho." He's always been after for a while, but had no luck so far. Still, he was a persistent wolf and wouldn't give up for anything...especially trying to get a woman in bed for just one night. As she went to the bar to begin setting up, he couldn't help but watch her as she cleans everything with amazing speed, dexterity and grace. And, to top it off, her body was as heavenly as Eve's, perfectly formed, great proportions, lovely, sensual curves, and porcelain-perfect face. He wasn't in love, but he was VERY attracted to her. As a coy plot to get her to the front desk, seeing as she was done with everything so quickly, he called the bar phone through the one on his desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:54 pm
Tenshi Ryuuno
User Image
Seeing Miho walk in, Shred sat up as if to try and impress her and gfreeted her fondly by saing, "Good to have you back, Miho." He's always been after for a while, but had no luck so far. Still, he was a persistent wolf and wouldn't give up for anything...especially trying to get a woman in bed for just one night. As she went to the bar to begin setting up, he couldn't help but watch her as she cleans everything with amazing speed, dexterity and grace. And, to top it off, her body was as heavenly as Eve's, perfectly formed, great proportions, lovely, sensual curves, and porcelain-perfect face. He wasn't in love, but he was VERY attracted to her. As a coy plot to get her to the front desk, seeing as she was done with everything so quickly, he called the bar phone through the one on his desk.
((who r u talking about?))  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:13 pm
sry bout quoting again i was asking him something)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:13 pm
((miho is me))
hearing the phone go off, miho stops what she was doing and picks up"hello, red moon inn bar, miho here."
User Image  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Minihost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Miyu nodded. "Ethan can you take her to her room." Miyu said. "I need to go on break." With that said Miyu went outside to find the hunter.

Alice watched the children swim.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
"Hey, Miho," he said in the most charming voice he had. "Mine doing me a favor and bring me a beer real quick? I can't leave my station. It ain't my break yet for at least an hour. Hearing Miyu's leave he nodded to her in his own way of acknowledgment and wished her good luck.  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:53 pm
Miyu quickly found the vampire hunter and tracked him he was looking for monsters. She quickly moved into the dark but broke a twig. "Crap!." Miyu thought as the hunter quickly turned around to see what was there. Miyu then ran behind the building and peeked at the hunter. The hunter shrugged and threw his cigarette on the ground and walked off. Miyu quickly ran back to the hotel making no sound and decided to take the rest of her break there. When Miyu got in to the Hotel her knees collapsed from running so hard trying to be careful so none would hear her come to the hotel.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 pm
Uwn looked up and turned her head to the side. Standing up, she when to the entrance of the hotel. "Miyu, when you do something, generally you do it in a way that doesn't cause you to collapse." with a slight smile, the vampire/demon held out her hand to help Miyu stand up. "so... do you think I should try a bit of his blood?"  

Gold Marra

DFangPro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image
Seeing Miyu collapse after her return, Shred decided the game ought to stop. "Never mind, Miho. Sorry to bother you." He then hung up the phone and knealt before his little sister. "Miyu! Miyu, you alright? Break slowly and deeply. Take deep breaths ok? Did you find the hunter?" he asked her, worried from her exhausted and somewhat frightened expresion.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Miyu smiled and took her hand and got up. "I dont know he smokes and from other vampires I heard that they like the healthy kind." Miyu shrugged.  

Minihost

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 pm
Uwn made a face. "Well maybe I should bottle his blood... I hear if you leave it long enough, the taste of impurities is over powered by the taste of off blood." Uwn's face of discuss turned to one which showed a sharp toothed smile. "perhaps though it would be better to just simply dispose of him... letting him be could be dangerous..."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff