Reply Horror Role Plays
Sakura Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:49 pm
she looked at cody with sad eyes."I'msorry, I wasn't thinking...I do that alot.." she said awkwardly. " but if you don't mind me asking...Why are you still here? why haven't you moved on? I mean what can a little boy be held for?" she became puzzled with the situatiopn now. She knew something odd was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:04 pm
"no its fine. all the new ones ask. i stay here because i feel like this is where i belong. its always sad to see people come and die though. but i help around the house because i love this place. i care for it because my brother did when i died." he smiled. i was supposed to inherit the mansion. but when i died, it passed to my brother. he died not more then a generation ago. i felt after he died, it was my duty to protect the mansion. he didnt become a ghost because he had no unfinshed busness." he got up and looked at scottie. "thanks for listining. and the banndana."  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:12 pm
she looked at him with softer eyes, she asked enough questions and didn't want to cross a boundry again... She smiled and gave him a kiss on the top of the head."if you need anything I'm here she said as she got up and began down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:17 pm
"same here. i need some sleep." sinto said. he lied back down and perked his ears up in case a newbie came.  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:32 pm
As scottie vetured down the stairs and thought about what could the unfinished buisness be? as she continued to think she missed a step and flew down the rolled down the stairs and landed on her stumach..."ouch." she said laying there for a moment, then shh got up quickly wiping her self off quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:34 pm
sinto perked up his ears, looked over."are you ok?" he asked quickly.  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:38 pm
embarressed she laughed and looked up at cody" yeah haha, do this all the time." she started to walk away awkwardly and hoped this wouldn't be brought up again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm
demented_Puddin
Maya closed the book and hugged it firmly against her torso. Her way of saying she'd read it. She looked up at Leo and then over at the trays in the doorway. She set the book down and climbed out of her chair. She walked over to the trays and knelt down.
====================================
((Can I say that those who cannot see the spirits merely think that Sinto is Kiyoshi's dog? Sort of like a guard dog for the Mansion? and I'd like to point out that those who do not have a spiritual power or sixth sense cannot see the spiritual flames the Kiyoshi uses to ward off dangerous spirits.))

Kiyoshi, sensing the approach of a ghost, turned. White flames appeared on his fingertips. His eyes grew cold, but seeing as it was Sinto, the flames disappeared and he let off a cool smile.
"Ah, Sinto...What do you need?" He asked, kneeling down.

((Sorry!))

Leo stood up and walked up next to Maya "Want some help?" He offered as he crouched down. He had nothing better to do anyways so he figured helping Maya would be better than sitting around doing nothing.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:47 pm
Maya looked up at Leo and a soft "Yes" escaped her lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Leo picked up a majority of the trays easily then stood "Where do you want them?" He asked, looking around him. "Maybe-" Leo was cut off by a familiar voice calling his name. No way! He thought in panic as he looked where the voice was coming from

"Leo~!" Laney squealed as she glomped her brother in a hug, almost making him drop the trays he held. "I missed you so much~!" She said excitedly as her hug tightened, her cheeks were flushed a light pink as she cooed over her big brother and gave him as much affection as she could.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:40 am
At the sound of his voice, Alita spun around and her hand flung to her chest. Her heart was beating wildly, whether from being surprised or from Rhydian's presence, she couldn't be sure. "I-uh-um. . ." she stumbled over her words as she tried to form a resonable answer in her mind. She blushed and adverted his gaze. "I guess I just got the feeling that I wasn't wanted or needed at the moment," she said softly. She glanced up at him through her long lashes and smiled, her cheeks still flushed a light rose colour.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:16 am
Rhydian remained silent, but stared at Alita for a moment. He seemed to analyze her every word carefully.
"Your needed." Was all he said and with that he turned and began walking towards the lobby.

Maya stared up at Laney with her dead eyes but after a moment slowly looked back down at the tray. She wrapped her tiny fingers around the edge of the tray and began attemting to lift it up off the ground, struggling. After a moment she let it back down on the ground.
"on the table.." She said softly, answering the question he had asked earlier.

Kiyoshi sighed depply, standing alone in the lobby.  

demented_Puddin

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:56 pm
Leo nodded and untangled himself from Laney's grasp then took the trays to the table and sat them down with a silent clatter. Looking at the tray Maya had tried to pick up he picked it up and placed it on the table as well. "That everything?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets making the lose change in them jingle.

Laney watched her brother curiously, taking in every change of his appearance. His hair had gotten much longer, he was visibly taller and more filled out from when he was a scrawny younger teen. She examined the tattoo on his shoulder, that was new as well "Where'd you get that?" she demanded, her cheeks puffed out slightly. She only got a half hearted shrug.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:44 pm
Scottie returned to the empty lobby." I must of scared everyone off." she thought out loud. She wasn't the best at making friends sometimes and felt a bit lonely, except for cody. She smiled thinking of him in the bandana. She crossed the floor to the beautiful paino and sat down infront of it. Staring at the piano she had a memory flah of her as a little girl aweing the pianos in the store. She got a job at the age of 11, the deal was if she swept the floor she would have all access to the pianos in the shop. She sometimes fell asleep playing and she got taught by the owner. The owner was more like a parent than her mother who spent her time at the bar across the parking lot. they would spend hours laughing and playing the piano! her cheeks warmed from the old man and his jolly belly, for the longest time she swore he was Santa! Her hands began to dance to chopin... her favorite composer!  

Master Kylara

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 pm
Maya nodded at Leo. She looked over at Laney and walked up to her. She stared up at her, her dead eyes gazing into Laney's. She stared at her for a long while, her face cold.
"Who are you?" Maya asked.

-------------------------------------  
Horror Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas