Reply Role Play
Runaway Lovers <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:10 pm
"i'm... i'm sorry... i .. i'll be outside.. i'll go to the store and get drinks.. i'm sorry again" Sy turns and runs out into the dark street going towards the still brightly lit store (why.. why did this happen? "No.. no more please i just wanna sleep no more training daddy"*wham*"Do not call me that name i am your master and that is all!") Sypress before reaching the store falls to the ground on his knees as tears fall he screams to the heavens "WHY!!"

Back at the house Akari walks over to Akella on the ground. Picking her up and holding her close to her chest. "you know... i was wrong about you, i know why Sypress loves you.. because you have truly suffered as he done. Ever since the age of four he was no longer allowed to call his father and sort of name other then master or sensi when the situation called for it.. and his mother was nothing more then an another trainer but in the ways of the body ... she was doctor , taught him the insides and outside of humans, animals and even some fictional creatures.... with no one to show him love.. we was never able to be taught love... that was age four.. he is eighteen.. scars cover his feet, thighs, abs and overall back." Akari picking him Akella's face to look at her "all he knows is to fight for what he cares for... that is the only Love he knows"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:24 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella lay her head on Akari's chest. "How do you know he loves me? He's with you." Akella didn't think it was right. She didn't know. She was lost. "should I... go after him?" she asked. she sat up and looked down at her hands. "You should," she said.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:33 pm
Akari shakes her head "no.. i'm not thirsty..you can go" stands up and brings Akella up to her feet "now go.. just remember as long as you be true to him.. he'll always be with you no matter what.." Then looking over to Tyler "would you happen to have any tea.. i'll help make some if you do" with a smile as she keeps herself from watching Akella leave  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:50 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella looked at Akari doubtfully. hesitantly, Akella grabbed the knob on the door and pulled it open, stepping outside and closing it behind her. was it really alright..? No, it wasn't alright. It was wrong. Akella let go of the door and ran. She ran until she could see Sypress on the ground. dakeda? She stopped running, but instead walked. "S.. Sypress?"  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

Tyler just stood there and watched. He watched as Akella hesitantly exited through the door. His silver eyes shifted to Akari, and locked there. "Yeah, come on," He led her to the kitchen then opened the cabinets, and revealed some coffee stuff, some chips, a green box of cinnamon apple tea.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:16 pm
Sypress wipes his face... "i don't know love... i can't show love.. but how do i know i want it ... if i dont' know what is it" turning and looking at Akella still on his knees. "i don't want to feel pain anymore.. how can i get hurt so much by something i know nothing about?"

Akari walks up behind Tyler, "i'm sorry i can't reach them.. could you maybe get them for me?"  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:32 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella knelt in front of hm. "Because it's a feeling. Not something of knowledge," she said. She put her arms around him in a hug. "You may not know now, but it's not impossible to learn how to show and give love," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Tyler looked back at her then at the box as he was getting cups. "Sure," he said, smiling gently at her. He turned and walked to the cabinet, easily reaching the box and handing it to her. "The instructions are on the back of the box," he said.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:57 pm
"Really... can you... show..me.." so close he feels her small breath on his face. "I just don't want to hurt you" Still knelled on the ground the feeling of his heart beat grow fast with the distance between face slowly closing. With his mind off everything but her
"Hey you! " Seeing the two men from earlier grab ahold of Akella's hair pulling her up. Sypress snaps back and noticing his surrounding. "Take your hands off her!" As he begins to get up *slice* falling back down, quickly rolling back up on to his feet as he feels the warm blood running down his back. The guy with the broken nose was holding a knife on the ready to attack. "Don't worry Akella nothing is going to happen to you i promise!" as he says this the man holding Akella with his arm wrapped around her throat as in using her as a shield. "You b*****d! Broke my nose you b***h!" the attacker comes running with a knife, as he tries to slash at Sypress. Sypress moves his body dodging each messy swipe. (focus on the opening... NOW) without looking at the attacker, turning his body watching as the knife goes past his face, then sending his right palm up on his elbow and his left elbow down on his forearm. *Snap* "OH FUUUCK! DAMN!!!... MY ARM!" the man holding Akella shocked at the site brings his body out just enough for Sypress to catch the knife in mid air as it fell from the attackers hand, then throw it into his shoulder making him unhold Akella. Standing swaying back and forth due to the lost of blood still running down his back.. "anything else you .. want me to break?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:05 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella covered her mouth to keep from screaming. Though it wasn't from the pain when her hair was yanked, she could withstand pain. Shio.. blood.. Horrifying memories of her fathers murdering flashed through her head. She felt sick. Though, she tried to get ahold of herself. She calmed herself and let her arms fall to her sides. There was no way Sypress was as evil as that man. There was nothing to even compare.. was it a lie? was she trying to disguise it? what if there was something to compare? She shook her head, as if trying to shake the thoughts out.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:14 pm
"i'm.. sorry again.. please don't be scared of me" holding his arms open. As he walks up close until he could wrap his arms around her "i'm sorry i scared you.. i promise i will protect you from anyone or an.y.. thi..ng." his arms go limp as his body falls to the ground with his shirt soaked from blood. "don't.. worry about me.. just get help.." asking for her help now with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:21 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella stared in horror at the wound. "I'll be right back with some bandages, just stay here," she said. She ran to the small store she had run into Sypress in. She grabbed a package of gaws, threw a five dollar bill on the counter and ran back out to him. she knelt beside him and took his jacket and shirt off. She winced at the sight and held his shirt against the wound. "Hold this here," she said, applying slight pressure to the spot. When he did so she ripped open the package of gaws.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:26 pm
"thank... you Akelll-ari" eyes close with a smile

"i wonder if Akella found Sypress..i'm worried about her" Akari tells Tyler as she takes the Tea off the stove and starts pouring cups
"Sypress is strong.. and he knows how to protect himself... i just hope nothing has happen to Akella" As she speaks she accidentally over pours her tea. "oh my gosh i'm sorry, here i'll clean it up"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

Tyler rabbed her hand gently to keep her from touching the overflowed tea. "Eiyo. I'll get it," he said. He cleaned it up will a white hand towel, lifting the cup and setting it down on the cloth. "She has a way of defending herself. It's strange but it's something." He looked down and smiled at Akari. He put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:36 pm
Akari blushed at the feeling of his big hands, unfamiliar but just like Sypress does. "you don't think i'm... ugly do you..." (he's touching my ears... so warm, i feel my face blush so embarrassing)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff