Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
✖✖- mad world -✖✖(accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:45 pm
Trickster looked up at the massive castle. it sure was big.
Trickster bit her lip, wondering what traps and dangers lived inside, suddenly she burst out into a grin and bit her bottom lip. *Should be a good reunion* she thought and an evil snigger escaped her lips.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:53 pm
Zephyr eyed the Castle, at last breaking out from the Queen personality's grip to gasp.
"Pretty! It's all big and stuff!" but then quickly she returned to character, standing up properly again.
"And the Queen?" she ventured to ask.  

JauntyJabberwocky

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:03 pm
Miriam clenched and unclenched her hands in an attempt to stay calm. The enormity of the building reminded her so much of the prison back in her birthtown that she almost burst into tears. "Oh my..." she uttered quietly. "And her majesty lives here? I should hope not alone..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 pm
"yes, she lives here." valda said, proudly striding up the stairs, leading them into the castle. Different creatures lined the hallway, nervously fidgeting. There was a commotion within the royal chamber, but as they all walked in, Valda knelt down, her head bowed in deep respect. "My Queen..." she said "we have some visitors."

The Red Queen frowned upon the shabby group. They all looked quite strange. Perhaps one of them would have some potential...but then her eyes fell upon the mischievous-looking one. Red color coming to her cheeks, she shrieked "I KNOW THAT ONE!" pointing a finger at her, she screamed "SHE MESSED WITH OUR KINGDOM! OFF WITH HER HEAD!!"

Valda started, then quickly ran to the Queen's side. "A quick word, your highness..." she whispered into her ear. "Don't dispose of the girl just yet. She may be of some use to us."

The Queen snarled and snapped "Fine. But she is to be kept an eye on. And one wrong move, just one, and it's over!"  

Vivaldi of Hearts

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:03 pm
Zephyr watched the goings on, the Queen sliding into perfect control. The child was quite excited, and wanted to go and give the other queen a big hug, but the others knew much better than that, and kept her in check. The Queen strode forward, likewise bowing down respectfully.

"Your majesty, I do hope you do not mind. As a traveling Queen, we know much better than to enter another's territory without announcing ourselves. Pirate Queen Zephyr ShaBAM Russell, at your service. I hope that you might be hospitable to me while I am in your kingdom, and I brought a gift, if it so pleases you." she smiled, and reached into her bag, pulling out a black box with red ribbon. It was one of the many pre-gifts she carried with her for if she should run into a situation where a gift might be needed. Inside the box was a blood red gemmed necklace with matching earrings. The gems were by no means real, but they looked lovely enough to suffice.
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:05 am
Miriam jumped slightly at the Queen's outburst and forced herself to refrain form letting out a girlish shriek. She curtseyed as best she could and tried to remain at the back of the group. Best not to anger this woman in any way, though Miriam felt some concern for Trickster's safety in this place.  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:08 pm
Trickster looked lazily up at the red queen. Trickster acually had no idea who she had aimed the out burst upon, so she wasnt sure if the red queen had remembered who she was. Altho, Trickster was a quiet hard person to forget. She quickly shoved that thought to the back of her mind and moved onto more important matters. She looked around the room for anything of value. When she didnt find anything that striked her fancy she new there must be something in the Queens royal chambers. She smirked to herself.
*I could so die for this* her smile grew wider at the thought.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 pm
Miriam's attention was drawn away from the Queen when Trickster started grinning. She felt more than a little disturbed by the look on the jester's face. She whispered to her, "Are you alright? You're beaming more than the Cheshire Cat."  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:45 pm
Valda stood tall. A frog hopped forward to make sure the jewels were real. Trembling, he looked up at the Queen, knowing that they were not. But he knew that he might risk his death with any answer he might give and thus lied by saying "They are genuine, your highness".
Valda glared at him but decided to not betray him, considering it would interrupt more important matters. She thought it would be wise to not turn the Trickster in just yet, so that more information could be squeezed from the rest of the group.

The Queen looked at the jewelery suspiciously. Glancing at the pirate queen, she said "I suppose I should thank you. They look ok, and match my outfit." Gesturing to the guards, she yelled "Get our guests some chairs! Do they not seem tired from the walk? FOOLS! hurry up!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Trickster turned at Mirriam and smiled lighter, as to not freak her out. She leaned in towards her and whispered back.
"And what do you classify as okay? You would think from a smile that i should be okay" she giggled "but the fact that maybe i could die? Hmm. Nuuh. The answer is Yes" Trickster frowned at herself as she ran over what she had just said in her head.
"Yeah" she muttered to herself. She then turned her full attention to the Queen.
"Ma'lady; Queen" she bowed low and felt one of her tassels hit her in the eye. She quickly straightened up.
"After such a long walk, one is in need of the little girls room?" she smiled kindly. "If its not to much trouble to ask"  

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:49 pm
The Queen snorted and waved her hand "Fine, fine. Do what you need to do. Guards! Show her the way."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:04 am
Trickster was kindly taken to the bathroom. Once she entered it and sore a window she grinned evily. She pranced over to the small window, which was above the sinks. She carfully stepped onto the sinks and pushed open the window; only to find that it was fairly high up.
*If i fell.....id die* she thought slowly...a small smirk pulling at her lips. She shurgged and wiggeled her way out the window. She then proceded to claw into the tiny gaps which where in the stone wall. As she scaeled the castle wall she looked down and sore guards walking around, not once looking up. She found that amusing, not many people did look above their heads.
She looked up and sore the window she was heading for. It was the top window, of course, and no doubt the Queens chambers.
*No doubt where she keeps all her shiny things* Trickster pressed her lips into a tight smile as she kept on climbing.  

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:20 pm
The Red Queen waved everyone off. "I suppose you all have things to do. And I have business to attend to, anyways..." she said, giving Valda a look.

Valda nodded, understanding. Spinning around to face the newcomers, she jerked her head in the direction of the stairs and said "Follow me. The Queen will attend to you later."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:03 pm
Miriam nodded at Valda and curtseyed politely in the Queen's direction. Wondering what business it is that she herself should attend to in this castle, she obediently began to follow Valda... while rather curiously glancing back at the Queen's serious face.
"It was an honour being in your presence, your majesty," she said quietly, hating the fact that she had to be so courteous to someone who seemed so rude.

You see, it is occasionally possible for a person such as Miriam to determine another's intentions by looking at their eyes. Sadly, all she saw in the Red Queen's eyes were her eyeballs.
Miriam was also unaware of the rather offensive expression that had found its way onto her own face.  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

alL0rA_xX

3,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:29 am
((crap it's been long since i've gone in here. . . what happened???! my dearest apology >//< i'm glad though that there's people playing x.x i'm just wondering wat happened in the plot???))  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff