Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
War-zone; The Kingdom ( Accepting! Members may post ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu's Death:
  Ryuu died due to a disease reaking through his body. Thats what all the "sealing" thing was. He had dealt with it for long. This is why he died.
  Ohh, Ok.
View Results

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu simply stood holding his hand out. "I have not idea..." he sighed knowing that was a lie.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

Rosetta stepped back into her window. Bliss turned into a jaguar and jumped into the window. Rosetta sat in the window frame, her legs dangling out of the castle. Bliss exited the castle and began running toward Ryuu.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

Olivia was naive and believed what her brother said. "Ok i guess it's just my imagination." She smiled and took a hold of his hand and she held her horses reign pulling him along. "He probably saw something that looked scary since it's dark out."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu smiled warmly, "I told you not to go out at night." he looked over at Bliss and tilted his head. Hmm? he thought.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

"I know brother...but i didn't really know i was out here until i was knocked off of Alex. I just remember watching you leave the room and then finding myself on the floor." Olivia shrugged and continued to pull her horse along. She felt cold and it felt as if someone was staring at her from the shadows.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image

Bliss growled at Ryuu before running and attacking him with her razor sharp claws and teeth. Rosetta was sitting in her room with her knees to her chest and her arms wrapped around them.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

"Oh my..." Olivia moved out of the way and looked toward the castle. She slowly faded away along with Alex. Olivia appeared in Rosettas room as well as her horse. "Rosa Bliss is attacking Ryuu...you should go and control...." She fell silent as she saw her sitting there sadly. Olivia slowly walked over to her and sat down next to her. "Whats wrong?" She asked wanting to help even though she pretty much knew what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu's eyes shot open in surprise. In a swift and quick movement he grabbed Bliss's face and turned putting the animal on its back pinned down his neck in Ryuu's hand in a non-hostile manner. Ryuu's Dragon, Iruko came landing near Ryuu. Ryuu looked over at him and sighed. "Its ok Iruko..." he kept his eyes on Bliss. "Go get Rosetta." he spoke calmly. The dragon nodded flying away to Rosetta.

Perverted Juicebox

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

Rosetta didn't answer, nor did she look up. She was looking down at her dress, she being near tears. She could hear Ryuu's dragon outside her window. Bliss's back paws were kicking at Ryuu's stomach, sending him off of her. She ran and attacked him again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

"Rosetta please you know that Bliss will wind up getting hurt...." Olivia placed her hand on Rosa's shoulder hoping she would listen and understand. Her horse walked over to the window and opened it so that Iruko could see better. "I know your hurt know but try and have some sense...someone will get hurt."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Rosetta stood and walked to the window. Her flute turned into a bell and rang it. Bliss froze in her place and growled. She turned, glared at Ryuu, then ran back toward the castle. Rosetta's bell turned back into a flute and she sat back down.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

Olivia sighed and patted Alex and watched him disappear. "You know my brother doesn't know what he wants...when it comes to girls that is. It seems Ryuu has a lot on his mind but i think he might have some feelings toward you..." Olivia sat by the window and looked over at Rosa.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

"I doubt it," She said briefly. Rosetta tossed Olivia the note Ryuu had slipped in his pocket. "He was going to do that earlier today but because you used a spell to lift the castle and give him more power, he didn't." Bliss was licking Rosetta's slit hand, and Rosetta flinched, pulling her hand away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

Olivia stood up and walked over to Rosetta. She knelt in front of her and took her hand. She trailed her finger on her cut and slowly it began to heal. "You know, I believe that he does...if he didn't he wouldn't have given you that note. He wouldn't apologize like he did so. He may not see it now but i think he'll understand his feelings for you soon." Olivia looked up at Rosetta with a soft smile her eyes the same.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

Rosetta flexed her hand. She looked up at Olivia, then away. "I don't plan to go near him any time soon. He knows how I fell he witnessed my flushed cheeks," She said.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff