Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)
March Madness: The March-Time Masquerade! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to participate?
Of course!
50%
 50%  [ 26 ]
No way! >__<
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
That's a stupid question, Marchy... >_>
15%
 15%  [ 8 ]
*noms on poll gold*
34%
 34%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 52

Black Charity Kidd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:26 pm
"Curses! Too late again!" cried the foreboding woman in the corner. "For this I shall stamp my feet in an angry fashion!"

With that, she proceeded to stamp her feet in an angry fashion.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:31 pm
Azure who hadn't being paying attention, looked over to the woman in the corner. "You won't find him if you're just staring at a corner of the room." She said; wondering if there was something of interest in that corner.  

Azure Caterpillar

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Candy collapsed to the ground after spinning for a good hour with the pig boy....Trying to steady herself she laid flat on the ground face down urging her eyes to stop seeing two caterpillars seeing as one was enough for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:01 pm
"Oh, as if you'd know anything about it!" cried the woman, staring at the corner more furiously than ever. "You caterpillars simply don't understand a thing about the universe," she huffed, folding her arms across her chest, utterly satisfied with her reply and completely convinced that she had thus won the argument.  

Black Charity Kidd

Sh0ur4i

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:47 am
"No, my dear, caterpillars understand everything about the universe," Shourai stated, walking over to the corner Kidd was still occupying, "it's human reasoning they're clueless about."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 pm
Raven nodded gravely in response. "See, caterpillars know exactly how and when in terms of knowledge. We only understand the how part, so when they speak in when terms, we get awfully confused. Isn't that right, Azure?" she mused, draping herself across a nearby chair and biting down into a loaf of bread with butter.  

ravenkitty776

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:30 pm
Azure looked at Raven. "If you want to put it that way." She smiled slightly, then turned to Shourai. "Shourai; your first statement I thank you for... not so much for the second." She said in a calm manner; she definitely was not about to lose her temper for what the woman in the corner had said.

"Why are you staring at the corner then?" Azure asked the woman. "Explain."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm
"Oh, Azure, I didn't mean it as a bad thing, I merely meant that humans are rather illogical creatures," Shourai explained. "Even I rarely understand them and I am one!"

She then turned her attention back to Kidd. "Azure brings up a good point: why are you in the corner?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow.  

Sh0ur4i

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 am
"Hmmm, very well then." Azure replied while flicking her antennae and turning her attention back to the strange woman in the corner.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:23 pm
The woman in the corner turned around for a fraction of a second, simply in order to roll her eyes at those observing her with curiosity; however, it was easy to tell that she was pleased by the attention. "Well, that," she said, once more facing the corner, "is rather elementary, isn't it? There's only one reason that one might be in a corner facing the wall-- the same reason a raven is like a writing-desk. Honestly, must we waste our time with such obvious questions?"  

Black Charity Kidd

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:10 pm
"It is not the question that is obvious; but the answer," Azure replyed getting bored already. "I like asking questions. Even if the question is simple; if you don't ask, you'll never know." She sighed, Shourai was right; she did find human logic difficult to understand sometimes. "Does anyone have any idea of what we should do instead then?" The caterpillar asked. She had decided she didn't like masquerades; she wasn't fond of not knowing who people were. Azure was quite unsure on who the woman in the corner was, and wanted to ask... but refrained from doing so. "Perhaps one of you could recite." She said seemingly at random.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:59 pm
~Candy lifted herself from the floor~Ummm...I would like to recite a nursery rhyme...If I may~she announced quietly~

Cough cough...hmmm~she cleared her throat~

The Queen of Hearts

"The Queen of Hearts
She made some tarts,
All on a summer's day.

The Knave of Hearts
He stole those tarts,
And took them clean away.

The King of Hearts
Called for the tarts,
And beat the knave full sore.

The Knave of Hearts
Brought back the tarts,
And vowed he'd steal no more."

And now for a simple and cute dedication to my beloved where ever he may be~she blushed~

"Lilies are white,
Rosemary's green,
When I am king,
You shall be queen."  

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 am
"You wish to be a King?" Azure asked but didn't really expect an answer; she was quite used to asking questions and humans never answering them. "Anyway; does anyone want to do anything? We're all just standing around it seems."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:11 am
"We could dance!" Night suggested excitedly, offering her hand to one of Azure's limbs. "I must say, I have never danced with a member of the Lepidoptera. Do you know how to polka?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:47 am
"Polka? I don't think so; I'm quite sure humans and Lepidopterans don't dance in the same way as each other." Azure, although a little intrigued by Night's offer to dance, wasn't sure that this was the best idea. "It would probably be easier if I were a butterfly; but as you can tell I have not undergone metamorphosis. I thank you for the offer but... it would be rather difficult. Maybe you could dance with someone else?"  
The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff