Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime: Life or Intrest? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dinieb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:06 am
to me... anime is more of an interest than anythin else... haha... i mean... there's more to life than juz watchin anime... i dowan to b like some otaku sittin roun n watchin anime...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:25 pm
I think it is more off an interest than a way of life I speak of course out of experience when I was younger anime was all I'd watched, and talked about but as I grew my interest with anime was still the same but I found that I had watched less and talked less about anime than before. I had have luck with art contest with anime and if it wasn't for it I wouldn't have chosen to go to a Automotive Design career so what I'm saying is it depends on the individual whether to accept it as a way of life or a interest.  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Crophecy

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:36 pm
[Disabled_Account]
Anime has never held me back yet, except money wise, but I see it as something that you could never grow out of. Once the bug has bitten you, your hooked for life. Even if you wander away from it, you will come back to it.

~@~
,xXx¿?¿xXx,

User Image
I'll have to agree with the 2nd post. x3

'xXx¿?¿xXx'
~@~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:03 pm
I first came across anime and manga through Pokemon. Even if it isn't really that great i was fascinated by the drawing technique. I slowly started buying anime and drawing it. After a while i drifted away from it but then i met a person(now one of my closest friends) that was an anime addict. So i got back in the anime scene and now my drawing skill have improved as well as my understanding of the style. I am hooked on anime.
Three things im addicted too:
Coffee. (coffeholic)
Chocolate. (chocoholic)
Anime. (animeholic)

lol. Its my drug.  

DiSCOKE

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:32 pm
Deadly Masquerade
I first came across anime and manga through Pokemon. Even if it isn't really that great i was fascinated by the drawing technique. I slowly started buying anime and drawing it. After a while i drifted away from it but then i met a person(now one of my closest friends) that was an anime addict. So i got back in the anime scene and now my drawing skill have improved as well as my understanding of the style. I am hooked on anime.
Three things im addicted too:
Coffee. (coffeholic)
Chocolate. (chocoholic)
Anime. (animeholic)

lol. Its my drug.

Animeholic yes I am too so I'm starting an AA (Anime Anonymous) meeting whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:48 pm
it is life and intrest but more life  

S K I T T L E S_L O V E S

anime_kitty_8791

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:58 pm
i think it's kinda border-line life/interest. i don't let it take over my life, but i don't ignore it and throw it aside. i use it as my motivation and prize. and as a distraction and a calm-down tool. i still do other things, but i always set time aside for my anime. even if i'm grounded fromit i still find a way to get it! WOOHOO!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:09 pm
...it all started when I was surfing channels and I came across Inuyasha on cartoonetwork. That led to discovering anime on the internet and a whole new world. I am now officially obsessed. I spend an average of 6 hours on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends watching. If I'm not doing that its something else anime related like fanart and fanfictions. Anime is my life, not just an interest. It's my escape from reality where I can indulge in my fantasys. I tried stopping once and my body literally had a nervous breakdown. My fingers were twitching and everything. It was like quitting caffine. Consequently, I'm also always broke from buying the latest manga and box sets and cool posters and items I just have to have. Anime is like a drug, once you start, you can't stop.  

animemonkey84

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:50 pm
I'd say more of an interest but life would be dull without it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:37 pm
valjin
Anime has held me back in some areas and let me go further in others, so i think for me its sorta a way of life.

It's the same way for me. It's just a part of who I am.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Balakne

OG Lunatic

1,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 am
id say im close to being a full otaku cause i watch anime 24/7 pretty much thats all i watch but i usually go out and hangout with firneds at some shops or something but ive been in love ith anime since i was 5 which is really weird cause now im addicted....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:38 am
It's part of my life, and now required.
If I don't hear something related to anime within 2 days, I start going crazy.  

Kelivan

deathscythe06

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:28 pm
In my case, I think anime is an interest even if it has a big part in my life. I have other strong interest to balance everything and not fall into the "that interest is my life" like I saw with some of my former friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:43 pm
Anime is apart of my life. And I don't wanna go back to those cartoons on TV and the characters don't even look like human (¬_¬)  

Dzekiel

Super Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

cloudndh91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:34 pm
hi  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items