Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Moni smiled and got an idea, taking his mothers hand and leading her over into where the forest started. The birds were a bit quieter, but mostly because they were curious as they came closer, landing on her shoulders and cocking their heads. Moni smiled even more and led her further in, the birds who had hesitated becoming less shy around his mother. His mother chuckled, smiling as well. "No wonder you like this place. "Don't let your son lead you to death! He's trying to kill you!" Moni looked and saw the girl from before. She noticed that he was looking at her and scowled. "Why can't you just stay in hell?" Moni was shocked, frowning. Still, he looked away from her and just led his mother in deeper. Of course, the birds had stopped, so he had to as well. Every bird that was there was staring at the girl maliciously, with barely a sound from any of them. She backed away some. Moni quickly shook his head at them, doing everything he could to tell them not to hurt her or scare her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:47 pm
Fryma, who had been following at a distance, stopped and looked at the girl. "Now that wasn't very nice. Moni can't speak, it's true. Please explain to me why you think this makes him a demon." His voice had taken on a cold, threatening tone, and he narrowed his eyes at the girl.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:21 pm
The girl gulped, but stood her ground. "It's unnatural for a boy to not be able tp talk. It's unnatural for someone to go into the forest so many times and come out alive. It's unnatural that he likes going in there. Everything about him is unnatural, and he's not welcome here!" She said, her voice slowly rising and Moni bit his lip, looking down.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:44 pm
"And do you think," Fryma asked, his voice still hard, "that means he doesn't feel the same emotions as you? Yes, he is unnatural. He is quiet and listens. He hears what most don't. I happen to think that makes him unique and therefore, he is welcome in my forest. You are loud and rude. You don't know how to listen, and you don't hear. Therefore, if you ever take one step into the Forest of Songs again, I will not protect you from harm. Nor will the animals of the forest keep you from danger or sing to you. Now leave this forest, girl, and never return."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:07 pm
Moni winced at how harsh Fryma sounded, and the girl ran. No one had ever stood up for him before, and he was grateful. His mother smiled. "Well, that just earned my approval of you right there young man. I'm glad my son has met someone like you." She told him, ruffling Moni's hair a little. "He's so kind hearted, but he's not very good at standing up to others." Moni blushed some, looking down. 'I can always ignore what they say.' He lied, tracing the message in the dirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:28 pm
Fryma nodded in welcome to Moni's mother, his smile returning. He walked past her to Moni, lifting the boy's chin. "Do not ever let people torment you like that," he commanded gently. "That girl, the people in town, none of them. It is not easy to ignore such cruel words, nor is it healthy." Fryma placed a kiss on Moni's forehead, smiling kindly.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:37 pm
Moni gasped quietly as he felt a hand beneath his chin, lifting his gaze. At the command, he bit his lip and nodded some, blushing at the kiss on the forehead. It was hard to stand up to them, for him at least. After all, they were people just like him... and what if he hurt their feelings? But Fryma had said not to let them torment him. And... if he said it... then he would listen. The birds started singing again and he smiled,letting them lead the way to the major sites of the forest, hearing his mother exclaim in wonder each time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:53 pm
Fryma followed behind again, smiling as Moni introduced his mother to the forest. As long as he was alive, and as long as either Moni or his mother lived, Fryma would watch over them and make sure no harm came to them. He smiled when a wolf pup scampered silently onto the path unnoticed by Moni and his mother.

((Does Moni's mother have a name?))  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:01 pm
Moni, oblivious to the pup, showed her everywhere he could until it was almost sunset, turning around and then noticing the pup. He smiled and knelt to pet it lightly, nuzzling it and kissing its muzzle lightly. It followed him as they walked back to the edge and his mother got the dinner that they would eat in the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:15 pm
"Thank you, Kina. This is delicious," Fryma complimented as he ate. The wolf pup pranced about them, trying to snatch a bite from one of them. Fryma shooed the pup away, whispering something in its ear in a strange language. The pup grinned a puppy grin and bounded away.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:39 pm
Moni smiled and watched the pup scamper away, eating his food and then yawning. Dinner always made him tired, and he leaned against Fryma lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:03 pm
Fryma smiled and wrapped an arm around him gently. "I guess it's time for bed. Thank you again, Ms. Kina, for the wonderful dinner."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:26 am
She nodded and hugged Moni, who sleepily hugged back, and kissed his forehead. "Good night Moni, sweet dreams." Moni nodded and kissed her cheek before leaning against Fryma again. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to walk without falling over.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Fryma stood and picked Moni up, bowing as best he could to Kina. "We shall see you tomorrow, I hope? You are welcome any time you wish."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:48 pm
Kina smiled and nodded. "I suppose I'll just follow the birds." She said with a kind laugh, since the birds had mostly nestled down to sleep. Once owl awoke and tilted its head, getting her attention and leading her home kindly. Moni had snuggled against Fryma's chest, hanging onto consciousness, but only just.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff