Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
SiSi's Birthday Breeding Raffle -over- winners 1st post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dixie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:24 pm
It's already after closing so they wouldn't count now anyways. I thought we just couldn't edit our forms after they made it onto the official front page list? *head tilt*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:35 pm
@ Dixie: It says to not edit, and instead void your first post and post corrected second. But I'm not staff, (as we all know,) so I can't call the shots. Sirenz will be able to answer before she draws, i'm sure. smile

@ Lita: I noticed that. (And forgot to make note of it.) Like I said, I'm not staff...so I have NO idea if her greylisting voids couples she's involved in. I think it does, but once again, Sirenz will be able to remove or void them accordingly before rolling if need be.  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:42 pm
Oh I was just mentioning it so that it was noted for Sirenz, that's all. ^^;; I donno either.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:01 pm
Lita Rutherford
Oh I was just mentioning it so that it was noted for Sirenz, that's all. ^^;; I donno either.

You have lovely mares, btw biggrin  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:03 pm
Good luck all!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:05 pm
Good luck to everyone! X3  

RavenFyre

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:06 pm
they are my entries actually and my first in a very long long time as I have been hiastused for over a year from Gaia. the greylist and pm she received says she cannot get a new soquili while listed which is fine. it does not state i cannot enter a pair with a mate she owns, nor does it state she cannot enter a breeding raffle. if needbe i can wait if we win til she is off the greylist to decide on baskets, which usualy take a while to get anyways and new rules states you have 3 months to find them owners. Or simply give her basket to someone else which we had planned to do if there was any issues with it anyways. I fail to see why I should be punished for this issue and situation when I have done nothing wrong and I am not listed.

if Sirenz likes, she may speak to me personally, but as I said...there is nothing in black and white that states I cannot enter the pairs and I am complying with shop rules. I really don't appreciate my return to the shop and Gaia, greeted with this sort of nonsense which seems to me like an attempt to block me from attempting to get a breeding slot for myself. It jsut so happens the pairs I want to enter are mated with hers. No offense intended to anyone, but I feel I have a right to defend and explain my side of things.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:11 pm
Spoke to Cait and we agreed the basket that would have been hers would actually go to our friend and newbie to Gaia, Revel1984 so she will not be receiving a basket from these breedings. They are for myself and Revel to receive a basket. I have her permission to enter and breed with that stipulation. Does she need to post agreement to that?  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:12 pm
[ Mialee ]
Spoke to Cait and we agreed the basket that would have been hers would actually go to our friend and newbie to Gaia, Revel1984 so she will not be receiving a basket from these breedings. They are for myself and Revel to receive a basket. I have her permission to enter and breed with that stipulation. Does she need to post agreement to that?

Just in case I need to post the agreement. Yes, Mialee is telling truth. I am not going to keep a basket from this since those breedings was planned recently so we could give our friend Revel a basket.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:13 pm
You weren't met with any hostility or anything at all. As far as things are concerned no one's made ANY sort of decisions involving your pair. I am not official staff and was only doing a charitable favor by compiling Sirenz' raffle list. Your couples are on there and it is Sirenz digression on how it all will be handled. smile Just sayin'. I doubt you'll be reprimanded for Caitlyn's greylisting, so don't worry too much. 3nodding  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 pm
x-Ivory_Feld-x
You weren't met with any hostility or anything at all. As far as things are concerned no one's made ANY sort of decisions involving your pair. I am not official staff and was only doing a charitable favor by compiling Sirenz' raffle list. Your couples are on there and it is Sirenz digression on how it all will be handled. smile Just sayin'. I doubt you'll be reprimanded for Caitlyn's greylisting, so don't worry too much. 3nodding

I know there was no hostility but it feels that way to me when its my first entries in a very very long time and someone feels the needs to psot that instead of pming me to ask and make sure. All someone has to do is ask me and I will of course explain happily. No issues otherwise. just would like to have the chance to get my friend a basket so she can rp with everyone. I haven;t had a basket in a very long time either so it'd be kinda nice.

I noticed and I appreciate your courtesy and professionalism. you are doing a wonderful job with the list btw. I am sure sirenz will be thankful smile

I hope not.....I realize she is listed but thats why we came to the agreement we did. So I would not suffer because of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:22 pm
I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to get you guys removed or anything. I was just trying to be helpful, since Ivory was making a list of things Sirenz might need to look at. As I said, I donno what the rules are for breeding, and I'm no one important. I was not trying to start anything or be hostile in nature.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:23 pm
Thanks very much for the compliments, Mia. The staff here generally sorts things out as fairly as they can. I figured since Si's throwing a raffle for others as a gift, on her birthday, xd it was the least I could do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:26 pm
Lita Rutherford
I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to get you guys removed or anything. I was just trying to be helpful, since Ivory was making a list of things Sirenz might need to look at. As I said, I donno what the rules are for breeding, and I'm no one important. I was not trying to start anything or be hostile in nature.

no offense intended hun...just felt the need to clear things up and defend/explain myself and my intentions. I just don't like personal business or issues all over the threads out in public, I'm kinda quirky that way. But in future, please pm me and ask. I don't bite wink although my husband would argue that point ninja twisted lol  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:28 pm
lol  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers