Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Otakon!!! (2010) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 pm
;A; Slate, noooo! I'm gonna miss you this year! And it's a shame that AX turned out to be so terrible for you. I hope the next con you go to is an absolute blast to make up for it!

@BL- DON'T REMIND ME OF THE TIME LIMIT AHHH And ooh, it'd be cool if you could whip up a Pokemon trainer costume in time!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:38 pm
FFFFFFF, it'll be a lame one, if I come up with one. Most likely, I'd be wearing this plaid dress w/ my skull cap that matchs and my raver goggles. On Saturday smile I wanna dress up for XJAPAN though. GOD, I HOPE kanon DOESN'T THINK I'MMA SLOB.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:29 am
Yea, it's really late for me to be telling you guys this...but I won't make it, either. I've had a series of really crappy events and family situations, lack of money, and it just isn't happening. sad

I plan on coming next year, of course. I'm very upset, I love Otakon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:50 am
D< Otakon is too far away for me to be able to attend! I'm not blowin' my college money to get to go to one convention!
But it would be so nice to get to go to an actual convention in cosplay. I've never been to one. DX  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:30 pm
I.

AM.

READY.

/FOAMS AT MOUTH

LET'S DO THIS BROS.

@Ayeka and Darkly Sorry to hear you guys can't make it lol. Though considering how expensive college is, Darkly, I don't think going to a con would make much difference. You should definitely go to one if you ever get the chance. Ayekaaaaa feel better and may good stuff come your way. : >  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:08 am
IT'S OVER. heart

Anyone else thing that fire drill was awesome?  

BreathLessX
Crew

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:42 pm
It was pretty fabulous, lawl. I'm just... so glad... I changed out of 5 and into Gold like right before it happened. xD; I was in the middle of changing when the announcement went off lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 pm
We just thought it was a trap. D: Just kinda stayed near the booth with the ball joint dolls.  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:52 pm
OH MAN THAT EVACUATION

Because I'm a huge-a** loser, that happened to be the exact time my friends and I finally got to our seats at the premiere for the Hetalia dub. So like, we sat down, got comfy, and then the fire alarm goes off. Due to the sheer amount of people, we couldn't hear it, so we only saw the flashing lights. Then some lady, I'm guessing Con Staff, was like, "Yea, um, guys... we've gotta evacuate." So we did. And holy crap that was intense, so many people just... pushed out into the streets of Baltimore. That's when my friends and I were like, "Okay, lunchtime."

;3; It was pretty cool. I had an absolute blast this year and I got almost everything I could ever want from the dealer's room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 pm
yokaiy

@Ayeka and Darkly Sorry to hear you guys can't make it lol. Though considering how expensive college is, Darkly, I don't think going to a con would make much difference. You should definitely go to one if you ever get the chance. Ayekaaaaa feel better and may good stuff come your way. : >

I'd have to get plane tickets or force a parent to drive (wouldn't go over well) not to mention that I'd have to buy stuff for cosplays. All the money I have I'm trying to save for college because even though I'm almost definitely gonna be able to get an awesome scholarship (I've got pretty dang good grades), I'd need money for textbooks (I've heard they're really freakin' expensive), and if the scholarship didn't completely cover college, I'd want to have money to cover what it didn't so that if/when I have to take out student loans I can make them for as little as possible and not be in much debt, or have money for a car. I'm really tryin' to plan ahead a lot so that I don't end up digging myself into a financial ditch making me permanently unable to attend cons. (Also, I managed to save quite a bit with just birthday money and my own money, and I don't even have a job adding to that yet).
In brief: I really wanna go but it doesn't seem practical ;A;  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

yokaiy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 am
@Bo Yeah, that's when we decided to get lunch too lawl.

@Darkly Oh god that is a wall of text it is too early to read that much asjhasgdjsa.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:48 am
That was the lunch break for everyone. It only sucks that our elevator choosed then to be like "Uh-hu, no, walk up those 9 flights girl".  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:34 pm
yokaiy
@Darkly Oh god that is a wall of text it is too early to read that much asjhasgdjsa.

If you think that is a wall of text clearly you have missed some of my other posts.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 pm
@BL MAN every year I manage to NOT find you, BL. That is ridiculous. I ran into Bo /and/ Shialu two of the three days! Stop being hard to find!

@Darkly Lawl it was just early is all. XD  

yokaiy

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 pm
LOOK. IT'S BO AND SHI-SHI. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff