Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
(Ablount x Hawrte) : Privacy Please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

She listened to him with interest. Jeremiah must have felt terrible after that. He had a guilty conscience, though it rarely ever showed itself in physical form. "Hmm, that must have been terrible... you have a brother?" Asuna had never been aware that it was possible for vampires to have any form of family relations. So she was curious. She flipped through some more pages, stopped on one and looked up at him waiting for his answer so she could read again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

Aiden nodded to her. It wasn't a blood related brother but still a brother none the less. "Is it really that hard to believe that I have a brother. I wasn't always a vampire you know." He told her not looking back at the diary. That little leather book reminded him of all the past actions him and Jeremiah had done. The pain from memories just didn't make him feel good.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Asuna shrugged her shoulders. "I simply couldn't believe that you would keep contact. Wouldn't such relationships die after so long? At least... I assume it has been long." she said hinting at the fact that she had no idea how long he had been alive. Turning back to the book she read aloud again,

"Stranger than usual, today I made a decision. While Aiden and I had one of our routine arguments for pure sport, we got on the topic of my kid sister. I was asked what would happen to her if I were to die. I had nothing to say back, Aiden looked worried though I can never really tell. Still, I have decided that I will teach her to be a hunter like me. If anything is to ever happen, then perhaps she will meet up with him and he can tell her the truths that only he knows." She grew quiet and looked up at him in wonder. Why would Jeremiah want Aiden to be the one to tell her?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Hearing the page she read Aiden gulped. So she found out that he knew a little more than he had let on about her. <********> Biting his bottom lip instinctively Aiden hoped she wouldn't ask about the truths. "It wasn't long. Greg had only been turned about one hundred years ago. The man died at a young age of one hundred twenty two." Aiden said to tell her that he was a pretty high age compared to Greg.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

For a moment she just stared at the page, then she closed the book and stood up walking right over to him and looking him in the eyes, you could always tell whether most people were lying when looking at their eyes. "Aiden, what are you not telling me?"

Her arms were not crossed, her voice was not stern, she seemed to be pleading with him in a way. not only was she curious, but she was frightened. Had Jeremiah been wrong, she would have attacked him, he could have died and she would have never known the 'truths' that he was talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image

Aiden just sighed closing his eyes for a moment. "I don't know where you would like me to start. There are many different things that Jeremiah didn't tell you all. He thought it was best for you not to know the pain he went through as a hunter." The vampire told her still debating whether she should know the truth yet or not. For some reason he still thought she was too young.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

Asuna leaned in closer, "I understand that, but he is dead now and I am confused and hurt and wondering what the hell went on with my brother. I want to hunt down the b*****d that killed him and give him a taste of his own medicine."

Although this was a pretty violent speech she sounded quite calm and truly wanting. Anything Aiden knew that could help her find The Plague would be useful. In the next few days, her brother would be avenged.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Thinking it over Aiden decided to start with the easiest truth. "Jeremiah fell in love with a vampire. Not me, a female vampire. Her name was Brandi. As soon as he confessed this she was killed by 'The Plague.' That was what started the hunt of this monster. I don't think you are ready for the others. Right now it seems like anger is guiding your thoughts." Aiden told her pulling his shirt back on and buttoning it up. She would have to learn about her brother soon but Aiden didn't know when.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

That seemed to be enough for her at the moment, she backed up and put a hand on her chin, closing her eyes. Asuna was plotting, wondering if she should go out right now and find him, no. That was much too rash. "I have to get some new equipment." she said shaking her head. Dealing with someone who was a master at poisons would be a bit complicated, but that was ok for now.

Then her brain registered what else he had said, "He was in love? With a vampire... unexpected... but sweet nonetheless." When it came to loving people, she had never left up boundaries, since she was a hopeless romantic. That didn't matter though, her brother had had a chance to love before he died, at least that was good.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

Aiden nodded to her softly. "She didn't return his love though. Last thing he remembered of the night he confessed his love was her biting my neck when I saved him from death." He told her finishing up his blood and walking to the kitchen. That wasn't the first time Aiden had saved the other from death but it was enough to make a difference and get Jeremiah to be more careful.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

Asuna frowned and let out a sigh, "i suppose I should not have expected a happy ending now should I?" she tried to smile, but it was so hard to do so when she thought of romance ending so badly. "In that aspect though, him and I are very much alike. Family curse perhaps. She shrugged her shoulders and walked back to the table where she finished off her water.

"You'll have to excuse me if I am being somewhat of a bother tonight." she shrugged her shoulders and wondered if she should read more of the diary.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

Hearing her speak of being a bother Aiden sighed. "You're not a bother. Well ok a little bit of one. Trust me though Jeremiah was worse. Just look at my neck and count the bite marks on them." He told her moving the shirt collar down enough for her to see the multiple bite marks all along his neck. Oh how life was going to be a pain if she was anything like her brother.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

Asuna pretended to be shocked, "He bit you? Oh my goodness, I thought you said he was interested in women? Was that another truth?" She said laughing sweetly. Jeremiah had always said her laugh sounded like butterfly wings flapping, and that it was rare. This thought made her smile.

"I'm a big girl Aiden, I can protect myself for the most part. Though having a companion would be pleasant. I have lived alone for about a year or so now." She thought for a moment and shrugged her shoulders. "Though if you are not up to it, I will take my leave of you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

Aiden just shook his head softly. "They aren't from him. These are all from vampires he got on the bad side of. So if you can be nice to the vampires until you are killing them then we'll be fine." He told her rubbing the back of his neck softly trying to get some more out in the open. She had wanted to know what he was hiding and she would know soon.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

She looked at all the wounds on his neck and remembered those on his chest, then she frowned. "you have been through a lot more than mental pain I see, so many wounds. I never even realized that vampires bit other vampires." She rubbed her own neck.

Although she knew that vampires bit and either killed or turned their victims, she often wondered if the feeling was as sadistic as most women attempted to describe it. That made her shiver, the most she had gotten was a few scars on her arms from where they had grabbed her.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff