Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:54 pm
Zach smiles as he watches the men fall left and right, almost like flies. Then he flinches when he feels something touch his back, as well as the other two peoples back. "Traitor." Zach says, looking over his shoulder at Darias who has his M16 in Zach's back. Stephanie has her's in Yuka's back, and Miquel has both of his pistols at Dervanus' back.

"Just drop your weapon commander and we will be on our way." Darias says with a chilling laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:59 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus whirled around and pointed his pistol at Miquel and looked over at the other people. "I knew i couldnt trust you people." He said a smile still playing on his lips. "You shouldve chosen your soilders more wisely." Dervan said keeping his eyes on Miquel his pistol still pointing at him.

bebosis

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:02 am
"You think I chose them. The only guy I chose was Trevor. The rest I got stuck with." Zach sighs, knowing that they arent exactly in the best of spots. "God blast my luck. Couldnt you guys have waited just a little longer. You know, until we were off the hill."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:06 am
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus laughed a little as he stared down Miquel. "So can i kill this kid? Im getting bored just staring at him."

bebosis

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:09 am
"Let's not do anything rash." Miquel says, moving his vest a little to reveal a bomb strapped to the left side of his body. Some cords going from it into his shirt. "If my heart stops, we all die." Miquel laughs back at Dervanus.

"Well. I think we got our answer. Just give a moment for some back-up to arrive. Trevor aint the only close friend Ive got."

(FYI: Trevor got knocked out before they started aiming guns at us.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:14 am
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus pondered this for a second. "Well maybe if i shot him in the head his heart might beat for a few more seconds and i can get rid of the bomb? I really dont want to have to stand here and look at this guys ugly mug all day." He said laughing.

bebosis

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:19 am
Zach stands silently as a loud gun shot goes off nearby. The bullet rips through the bomb without detonating it, but fails to penetrate Miquel's armor. A stroke of fear runs across Miquel's face as he starts to bring his pistols back down to face Dervanus. In that brief instant of confusion, Zach grabs Darias' M16 and spins it around, shooting him and Stephanie with it, killing them both.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:37 am
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus broke out into a grin and pointed the gun right at his face. "Shoulda picked another career." He said as he pulled the trigger to the gun the hollowpoint bullet Dervan had in his pistol ripped straight through Miquels head and exploded out the back killing him instantly. He fell to the ground lifelessly. "Rest in peace traitor." He said and walked over to Zach. "Well that was fun."

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:07 am
Yuka had been watching the last few bandits, while she had the gun held to her back. As soon as she had felt it leave her back, she released another four arrows at once. As she let go, she moved the bow in a sweeping motion, causing the arrows to hit all four of of the still living bandits at once. She pulled out another arrow and held it with the bow, but turned to face the others. "well that was eventful." she said flatly. Yuka put her hand to her back again. "that hurt more than I thought it would."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 am
User Image

Asch

Footsteps coming closer to the group began faint and escalated. "Glad you guys left me back there..." Asch said as he rejoined Yuka, Dervanus, and Zach and his men. After looking around at the sight of many dead bodies, "Awe why did'ya take all the fun? I wanted to kill someone!" he laughed slightly as he looked into the sky.

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:11 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"I'm sorry if i frightened you....And yes...It is bleeding..." worry overcame her face as she saw the girl's arm. She rushed to her side, wincing in pain as she felt her leg burn, but ignored it, trying to find something to put pressure on the girl's arm. "What happened to you..?" she asked, looking at the girls face, she noticed that her eye had a scratch across it. She let out a small sigh, knowing that she was not alone now. '...Maybe there were others, maybe many people survived. But..How would they survive? Probably no food or water left...' she thought, trying to contain her worry.
Hearing gunshots in the far distance, she turned as she kept applying pressure, "That cant be good.. We should stay away from there..." she looked at the girl for reassurance, she was starting to doubt herself already..

(Sorry I've been offline, I haven't been able to get on because of family... Also, you do not have to have colored text, a picture, or a header name when you post. I just put it that way, but if you'd like to, you may. And bebosis was right on page 4 about the sun..)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 am
User Image

Akira

Akira looked at her, "no-nothing.....i-i don't know" she looked towards the gun-shootings, "we have to go, we-we need to find others.....what is one life compared to what could be five?" she said getting up and slowly and quietly walking towards the noises.

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Standing up fast, she fell back down, looking at her leg. "We cant go that way..who knows whats going on over there! We don't know what happened. And we dont know who is out here.... We will get killed if we go that way!" Roselyn debated in her head over and over, each time, staying away from the gunshots was the best idea. She sighed and looked at the ground, "So many have already died...do you wish to be another that the dark angel can take away? ..Or do you wish to survive..?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:14 am
User Image

Akira

Akira stopped and looked at her "we cant let anyone else die, I'd risk my life for the sake of just one stranger......" she sighed then turned back forward, "you don't need to come, but I'm going...." she said grimly walking again towards the noise.

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 am
User Image

Asch

Looking around the area from atop the hill, Asch sees movement due south-east. "I'll be back Zach." he said before he leaped off the hill and began running in the direction of the movement he saw. "Hello? Is anyone out here?" he called as he moved throughout the destruction.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff