Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Tamora Pierce Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trisana chandler 92

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:14 pm
i wanna find out what happens to Tris at Lightbridge, dammit!

oh, and numair=neato  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:20 pm
Yay, another Tris fan! Yeah, I wanna know, too. She's supposedly writing that one now. I forget when it's supposed to come out, but it's somewhat soon. Well, relatively soon.  

NightIntent
Captain

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:30 pm
she has a new book coming out thi month called terrier  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:13 pm
Ladyknight1991
she has a new book coming out thi month called terrier

I know! Tis so exciting!  

Pwale

900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:05 pm
I can't wait! End of this month! n.n October 24th or something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:27 pm
Tamora Pierce is my favorite Fantasy Author. I've read the Lioness series, the protector of the small series, and Trickster series. I can't wait for more of her great stories. heart heart heart  

Lilbabyboo1221

Sam Clemens

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:47 pm
I've liked her later stuff better than her first stuff. I know a lot of people like Immortals but I wasn't thrilled. Alanna great (mainly cause I love George so much) and I loved Trickster! Will of the Empress was great! I think it was interesting how Daja turned out, not something you'd really guess from reading the other circle books.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:10 pm
izzy_roses
Will of the Empress was great! I think it was interesting how Daja turned out, not something you'd really guess from reading the other circle books.

Not something you'd guess from reading any of her books! There aren't really any hints of homosexuality in any of them until The Protector of the Small series, and that was only with the boys calling each other gay, in a roundabout way. Then she gets to The Will of the Empress, and one of the main characters is lesbian. (White 'cause of spoilers, in case anyone didn't read it yet.) It was just kind of random, I think.

I'm done now. n.n"  

NightIntent
Captain

Sam Clemens

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:33 am
Yeah, it was strange but I liked it. I have a lot of friends who are like that and I think it was great that she was, in a way, supporting them. The way she did it was great too because it seemed sweet, not nasty.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:49 pm
i know no one thought Daja would be you know but the signs were there from the beginning of the Will of the Empress and from Cold Fire. I also don't care what anyone thinks but i luv heart heart every single one of her books. they are all unique and she isn't predictable. i mean from reading the lioness quartet did you expect that she'd bring immortals and wild magic into it. from reading that did you expect that only one girl wanted to become a knight in protector of the small and that Daine would become a teacher. there were probably some clues i did't see but you would never expect it.  

scarlett enchantress

Twilights_dawn13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:13 pm
I loved the Protector of the small books cause Kel wasn't some godlike hero she was more of a regular down to earth girl who followed her dreams and became the kind hearted knight she always wanted to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:03 pm
So, Terrier came out yesterday. Finally. I went to the bookstore today, since I didn't have time yesterday. And you know what? It wasn't on the shelves. Useless bookstore. Now I have to go to the other one tomorrow. Hopefully they'll have it.  

NightIntent
Captain

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:09 pm
I really like Terrier! Usually, the journal style type of writing annoys me, but it's not so bad. There are (kinda) two plots in one, which kept me interested. Maybe other people will see the ending, but I didn't. Then again, I generally don't. The prologue was neat. George's mother's journal, then Tunstall's and Beka's mother's journals, followed finally by Beka's. I love it. n.n  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:13 pm
I've read and bought all of her books so far heart if any new books come out anytime soon will you please tell me heart  

Lady Reader

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:28 pm
Well, I think her next book doesn't come out until sometime next year, possibly in fall. I should check, just so I can stay on top of things.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff