Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
I has a goal too. -journal- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugs?
  Hugs!
View Results

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 pm
101.2~ dramallama

Agh I have 3.2 lbs to go before I reach my goal. I'm so excited yet so impatient.

I have still not put any real effort into building muscle. I know I need to in order to tighten everything up, or else I'm still gonna feel flabby even at 98 lbs, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *whine* I have no real valid excuse. I need to get off my butt and do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:04 pm
My hips keep hurting when I set the laptop on them when I'm laying down, because they stick out so much more than I'm used to now. It's awesome, but at the same time, OUCH.  

pigeonsoup

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:35 pm
Wow good job on losing so much weight, but be careful to that you don't become unhealthy or under weight. Wasn't your goal to be 100lbs? Good job though and be healthy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:20 pm
My goal was 100 but I'm not sure I'm liking what chub is still somehow left >.>

So I reset my goal to 98 which is the lowest possible healthy weight for me. 'Cause of my height, my healthy weight can go lower than you'd think, haha. And anyway that weight is only until I build up muscle, of which I currently have none.  

pigeonsoup

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:50 pm
I didn't weigh myself before eating today, so when I got to the clinic they weighed me in at 103.8 which is.. almost 3 lbs more than my scale said last time I weighed myself. And I know my toast didn't weigh that much. I'm hoping their scale is the inaccurate one. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 pm
laurenwithoutsound
My hips keep hurting when I set the laptop on them when I'm laying down, because they stick out so much more than I'm used to now. It's awesome, but at the same time, OUCH.

I have that same problem with my ribs and hips. I have so much less padding than I used to which is really exciting and all, but ouch when I try to lay on the floor.

And don't worry about the clinic. You were also dressed when you got weighed and even light clothing can weigh between three and five pounds. 3nodding  

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:01 pm
True, I didn't think about that. I was wearing heavy black jeans >.> Haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:39 pm
102~ a little discouraged.

My mood is great today except for that. It's just, blah. I think I've hit the point where the amount I eat is only maintaining my weight now. But I can't really eat any less without being unhealthy. I guess I just need to push myself to get back into working out because I've been so lazy about it >.>  

pigeonsoup

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:57 pm
Yesterday I ate one egg, toast, popcorn chicken that I didn't finish, a bite of blizzard, and a skinny cow ice cream.

Today so far I've had a yogurt, and a burrito from taco bell. EDIT: and some quaker rice cakes, 1 weight watchers point.

s**t.
I'm not even meaning to deprive myself of food. This is a bad sign. I don't wanna relapse gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:22 pm
Are you doing ANY weight training? Because if you're borderline healthy/under weight and you're close to your goal you need to shape your body. You'll not ever be happy with the "flub" that's there if you don't do cardio and resistance training to SHAPE your body. That's the problem with going down the bad road, you won't ever be happy 'cause at the point where you are, if you don't start eating more and burning more (rather than eating less and burning less), you'll burn muscle and leave jiggly stuff. Even at 98lbs and 5'5" I was jiggly because I wasn't eating and wasn't exercising. ): Stay safe, miss.  

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:30 pm
I know. And I've been working on and off with building muscle. It's just not really going anywhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:23 pm
101.2~
Back down to that. Kinda sucks that I made the progress from not eating enough. It doesn't exactly encourage me to stay healthy.
But I'm forcing myself to try and stay on track today because I really don't want to ******** myself up again gonk and my Master would be so disappointed in me. ;-; He was not happy when I told him I've been having trouble eating enough lately.  

pigeonsoup

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:19 pm
That little bump back to 102 was probably just food and/or water weight from one of our "excursions." And you had a period recently too, right? It could have been related to that as well.

Just keep doing what you're doing and accept that there will be the occasional up, not because you've messed up, but because that's just what bodies do. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:53 pm
I had a few days of 102.whatever again and now I'm at 101.8 >.>

I been hopping back on the exercise train too though so that's good.  

pigeonsoup

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:31 pm
101.4~ 3nodding

And starting the day off with toast!  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items