Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:08 pm
(lol mrgreen well i never watched or read fruit basket so i clueless. sweatdrop sorry)

Kanatta got done healing Sara. "There that should do until Hatori gets here." She got up then walked pass Naruto realizing that his hand had blood on it. "Naruto what happen to your hand?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:44 pm
(LOL that's ok^_^)
I looked up at Kanatta, "Huh? *looks at hand* Oh, it's nothin' really, I'm fine"
I pulled up in front of Shigure's house, 'I hope he can explain all of it, instead of half' I sighed & went to the door, "Shigure, I'm here..."
I jumped up & rushed to the door, "Oh, thanks goodness you're here! This way!" I led him into Tohru's room where I put Sara-san at.
I took one look at her & cocked an eye brow, she had cuts all over her front! (I think the trio wouldn't get affected by Sara, or Kanatta LOL) I bet down over her to examine her, "You need to explain all not half Shigure, *sighs* I'll listen while I work"
I sighed & told him everything, that I knew about my new guests.
I looked at Shigure like he lost his ever loving mind, "Sure they are" I shook my head at him.
"Well if you need proof....*does hand seals* SHADOW CLONE JUSTU!" I made a shadow clone of myself then let him poke him in the arm, then dropped the justu.
I went wide eye as the boy in orange made a clone of himself, then it poked me! It felt real enough for me! I shook my head from it & finished patching the girl up. "Ok, I beleive you now, but will Kyo be ok on his own?"
"I don't know, I hope so....thank you for helping her, Hatori-kun!"
I nodded I was about to leave when I noticed the boys hand was bleeding, I sighed, "Let me see your hand"
"Huh? Oh, ok" I let him look at my injured hand.
I patched him up as well then looked at them, "Well, I'll be leaving, if you need anything give me a call...." I then exit the room, the house & go back to the main house.
I sighed in relief that she was fine I put my hand in hers then by surpise she held onto it!
I looked at Sara-san weird as she held Shigure's hand. then I just sigh & looked at Kanatta, "Thanks for healing her, Hatori-Sama ran out the house before I could thank him....I'll thank him later."  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:16 pm
Kisa sighed and got up while everyone was busy looking over Sara-san. She put her shoes on and left the house to head back home. Her mom was probably wondering where she was. She hoped that she wouldn't be the next target and walked a bit faster.

Kyo left the park after some time and went back home. He walked inside to see everyone gathered by the now healed Sara. He looked around, "Hm so Kisa left I see.." he said and walked to his room feeling a bit tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:21 pm
(Not all the way healed just slightly LOL)
I started to wake up, ".....mmmmmmmmmmm, Huh? where am I?....*dazed & confused to where I'm at* is that you, Sasuke? *sees thats it's Shigure* Ah, Shigure-kun?.....Kyo!" I sit up fast as I thought of Kyo, I then sway abit because of the head rush. "Wha! shouldn't have done that...huh? who bangage me up?" I then look confused at everyone.
I gave her a light hug sighing in relief that she was alright, when she said something about Kyo, I heard him come in, I then here him go to his room, "He must be tired.....and you need rest to" I tell her while letting her go.
"Can you take me to him right quick? I want to tell him somethin'" I asked him.
I sighed at her requst to see him, now in her present condition, but said nothing.
I nodded at her, "Alright, he might be alittle grouchy, being more tired, but if you insist..." I then help her to Kyo's room.
Once there I nodded to Shigure to leave, he nodded then left. "Kyo-kun....I'm sorry you have to go though all this crap! And I hope I can make it up to you! *bows to him* Please, foregive me....." I felt a tear go down my cheek, I didn't know I started crying.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm
"This is the exact reason i don't get involved with people," Kyo sighed and motioned for her to leave. "I don't want to hear your apology you obviously didn't nothing wrong." He was indeed grouchy and then again motioned for her to leave.

Kisa was heading home when she flet as if someone was watching her. She shook off the feeling and began to walk a bit faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:42 pm
I nodded at him, then left his room I had stopped crying & thought, 'He is alittle like Gaara-kun?....wait didn't Gaara-kun get sucked up in the protal too?....crap! we need to find the kazekage!!!!!!' I went into panic mode as I thought of this I didn't scream in the house though, I went outside & started cussing up a storm, while everyone else that was near did this * eek * (Uh, I geuss I can make the next person Kisa runs into is Gaara ay?)
* eek * this was the look on my face when Sara-san started cussing, "Uh, Sara-san are you ok?"
I looked at Naruto, "We got to find the Kazekage!"
I looked at her dumbfounded, "Who?"
I looked at her wide eyed, "Crap! Where do we even start though! I mean Gaara-kun can mask his Chakra!" I started to panic then, right beside her.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:46 pm
((lol sure...I LOVE GAARA!!! XD lol))

Kisa still felt as if someone was watching her...but also following her. She turned around only to find no one but the walking civilians. She sighed and calmed her nerves. She was only a couple blocks away from home so it was fine.

Kyo layed down on his bed and drifted off into sleep.

Hiro looked around, "Wheres Kisa!" He was a bit suprised that she was gone and hoped that nothing bad happened to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:06 pm
"Oh, Hiro-kun you're still here? well she left a few minutes ago" I inform him as I watch Naruto-kun & Sara-san flip out, I know it was serious, but the way they were freaking it was funny I couldn't help, but laugh.
(Ok ^_^) I heard Shigure laugh which snapped me out of it, "Huh?" I then look at him confused.
I saw a girl heading my way I had gotten seperated from Kankuro & the others, "Uh, miss can you help me?" I ask her.
I looked at Shigure, "It's not funny! If we don't find Garra-kun! We could be in big trouble!" I tell him.
I nodded as Naruto said that.
"How's this you look for him when your injures get healed, you need to be in top froum yes?" I tell them.
I looked at him, then Naruto, "He's right, what if Gaara-kun gets in a fight, and needs back up, in our shape we wouldn't be much help" I sighed & walked back inside.
I nodded as I went inside with her & helped her sit down at the table.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:17 pm
Kisa said suprisingly, "Gaara-kun your here too?!" She walked over to him to see if it was truely him. "I-I mean....yes I can help you," she said shyly since Gaara was her favorite. She felt herself blushing and quickly looked somewhere else.

"Oh i see thanks Shigure," Hiro said and walked out the house and went the direction Kisa did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:23 pm
I looked at her weird, "How do you know my name?" I then check to see if she had chakra, she didn't so how did she from a oviously different world know my name. "Tell me the truth!" I said as I stared at her.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:27 pm
Kisa backed up a bit and whimpered. She knew that Gaara was kind of like Kyo but was hoping he was a bit different. "I...I..." was all Kisa managed to say.
((Oooo make gaara touch her and then she'll turn into a tiger in front of him lol it would be interesting))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 pm
(LOL Ok ^_^ sounds fun!)
I looked at her, more softer then I did before & put my hand on her shoulder, "Calm down, ok? Tell me, please?" I didn't want to be looked to as a monster again, but I did want anwsers!  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:35 pm
Kisa looked at him shocked and back away...then POOF! she turned into a tiger....agian. "Oh no...not again....now I can't go back home like this..." she sighed and looked up at Gaara her big eyes looked in his gaze.
((lol biggrin Kisa+Gaara EEEK lol just had to say it XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:41 pm
(LOL we can do that!, oh hey what about Kyo & Sara? LOL well if he hurrys LOL Shigure is tryin' for her.)
I looked at what now was a tiger in front of me! I looked around in which it was just us, until I saw someone walking, a boy I scooped her up, & jumped a wall then hid in the shadows. (Alone with Gaara! How will she react? LOL) To wait for the cost to clear.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 pm
((sure if you want that then it's cool with me lol ))

Kisa was suprised when Gaara-kun took her up in his arms and hid. "Uh...uh...whats going on?" she said nervously. She was freaking out in the inside and her tiger face had turned red. She was blushing again just at the thought that she was so close to Gaara.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff