Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
~тнє яσσм ву тнє ѕєα~ Artists wanted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keya Teh Spazz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:32 pm
I got all the items I need for my avi, plus this cool new skin~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:06 pm
Oh I forgot to note that I have found an artist for hire that does lovely work and she is very willing to help. I just need to tell her what we need and she'll get started on it.  

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:50 pm
Well, we would like a visual map of our area, a pic of Poseidon's statue holding the trident, and like a welcome sign.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:53 am
I talked to Paula about some art stuff that we need. We can go through her first, and then if there is art we still need, we can hire someone. Shay, do you have the link to her art shop?  

Lectern
Crew

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:20 pm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:44 am
Her art looks very good! I think she could do the line art for the monsters or something and maybe the avatars if we find some room in our budget. Unfortunately, she says she doesn't do landscapes, but we can work around that. If you could, try to tie her into the guild and send her our way! I can also send her a P.M. if you'd like.  

Lectern
Crew

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm
I can chat with her, I'd be happy to chip into the funds for Avi Art too, I feel I haven't done enough yet. I'll ask her if she'll join in with us, feel free to send her a PM though ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:37 pm
Hey guys, Spring break is here for me, so I plan to do some Spring cleaning as promised. We need to compile a list of the prizes that we are giving out for the contests. From there, we can work on funds for our room.  

Lectern
Crew

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:39 pm
Oh, would we also be able to have a meebo meeting at some point? It would be nice to talk to everyone as a whole.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
I'm up for anything, I've work lately so it's kinda crazy but here is my schedule I hope we can all get together soon?
All my times are EST
Monday available after 6pm,
Tuesday free
Wednesday after 10pm
Thursday times vary
Friday after 6pm (if it is Friday I need to know ASAP)
Saturday Unavailable (Anime con that day)

♣ ♥
♦ ♠

User Image

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:23 pm
Updated the front page ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:04 pm
Hey guys, I'm going to start collecting objects for the sale. When you can, donate the objects to this account, The Nereid Amatheia, in a trade labeled "donation". Hopefully we can start this soon.  

The Nereid Amatheia

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:58 pm
The Nereid Amatheia
Hey guys, I'm going to start collecting objects for the sale. When you can, donate the objects to this account, The Nereid Amatheia, in a trade labeled "donation". Hopefully we can start this soon.
User Image
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

Sent what I've got, working on other stuff, I'll report back soon.
♣ ♥
♦ ♠

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm
Seems like things are slow... I'm hoping it was just March though. Well, we are entering April soon, and hopefully we can begin some more things. We really need this event to start soon! On brighter news, we have found 2 artists to help us out for our room! Both of them seem very talented, so we should have some spiffy art some time.  

Lectern
Crew

Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas