Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
[.::♥::.The Dark Room..::♥::.] {Main Thread} (UPDATED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party in...
  Hades Palace
  Dark Room
  Shrouded Darkness
View Results

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 pm
ER... We seem to be playing and chatting more here than doing real stuff. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 pm
yup
but idk what im SUPPOSED to be doing, i havnt been given anything to do!! sooooooooooooooo
*keeps screwing around*  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:18 am
Good for you!! D= I'm dying here from overwork. REALLY DYING FROM OVERWORK!! D= Life is turning out to be sour and sucky!! I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeee... EXAMS ARE TWO WEEKS AWAY. I've been busy with our class item (a capella) audition (compulsory), teaching people and stuff and recording. Then right now we have a class sale (compulsory) and have to cook 80 packs of noodles in a day (in which my mum is refusing to help because she's lazy). And I have to write the script for our English Aural Test. And I have to stay in school tomorrow for our inter-class drama practice for the audition. Which is 3 days after the exam. And we have another class item audition on April 12th. And I have to deal with the Annual Ball. AND I HAVE THE MOST MAJOR EXAM OF MY LIFE (so far) BY THE END OF THE YEAR.

I don't wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm really, really, REALLY scared!! D= (Not to mention busy) What am I gonna doooooo? If this continues... Well, lets just say I won't HAVE a life this year. What to do, what to doooooooo...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:04 pm
I Want to be a Dark Minion!
Username: x X pinoyjer X x
How Active am I on Gaia: I log onto Gaiaonline almost daily and post in the General and Extended discussion forums almost nonstop.
What I would like to do: (art, roleplaying etc. Can be more than 1, as long as you're able to cope) I can do roleplaying, and I've drawn character art for my avatar last year for the seventh annual ball, I guess I can help out with that if you like.
What I can offer: I can help set up and roleplay, I can draw art, though I have a bad camera that takes forever to upload photos so I can only contribute so much art.
Past Experiences: I've been a roleplayer for last year's annual ball in the Witch's tower, I joined the guild beforehand to help set up.
Why Should we pick you: Because I have had past experiences helping setting up the annual ball roleplays.  

JerardsUser

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:14 pm
AWW poor shu! sad jeez, ur life is BUSY!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 am
Thanks for the application! ^.^ We're considering it right now (chances to be in are HIGH), but I gotta ask Broken first. Thanks for your patience anyways. =)

And no, it's not, really. It's just that, well... I just have stuff to do. O.O Pulling back a bit right now. XD  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:10 am
Pinoy is so in. ^w^ Nice to be working with you again. ^w^

OK, sorry for my long absence. I've been having quite a hard time lately in real life, so I apologize for my absence.

Now. Lets get down to business.
We'll need art, some more rp'ers, a lay-out, the plot put up, comic done, gold for the outfits... We need a fundraiser. Hmmm.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:28 am
We'll need to meet up. In Meebo, perhaps. We'll need the fundraiser up, and need to discuss a lot of stuff. At this rate, we're not gonna make it.

I won't be free for the week after the next. Exams. So preferably the meeting be during the following week.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 am
OK. I'm going to see if my guildies could help us. ^w^ It should help take a lot of work load off all of our shoulders. ^w^ Plus they're good girls. There's a lot of good rp'ers and artists there. ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:39 pm
Lol thanks. =D  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 pm
I don't know what I should do, so are there any jobs or something you guys want help with?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:59 am
Er... ideas? To fund raise Gold for the expensive, EXPENSIVE outfits... @.@ Anyone wants to discuss how we're gonna pull off the plot?  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:59 pm
Well, we could have a shop and sell art or something, we could do something for st patty's day or Easter, um...we could have a raffle.
those are just random things of the top of my head.
Hm...we could have a booty grab thing where every 10k (or something) a person donates, we could give them something that's worth a lot les than that or art or somethin along those lines that we could get for free.
Also, if we did want to do something with booty grab we could have people submit screen shots of their score and the highest winner wins a part of the total money we earn.

Also, how much do we need in all for the avis?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:58 am
This is based on the avi of all of us, with a maximum and minimum amount of Gold we need, depending on which avi Kala Kirya chooses.

Maximum amount of Gold: 3,170,597 Gold.

Minimum amount of Gold: 2,260,720 Gold

Tickets: 207,000

O.O ... Okay. It could be worse. xd  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew