Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:46 pm
"It does, doesn't it?" Bomani asked, smiling. He tore off a piece of bread and ate it, then began to work at the fish a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:47 pm
"Yes...it's nice." Chione said, contemplating on what it would be like, taking a bite of the food herself.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm
As Bomani ate, he occasionally looked up and caught Chione's gaze. He had to tell her...it was eating him up inside to not be able to at least say something about how he felt. But he couldn't just bring it up at random...it had to come up in conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:57 pm
After a while Chione finished her food, smiling as she was content with what she had eaten. "Good choice." She said to Bomani, then beginning to stand as she took some money from a pouch to pay for the meals.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:00 pm
Bomani smiled, nodding. "Not a problem." he said, standing as well. He saw her pay and he chuckled. "I'll let you pay for half." he said. He still thought it was the man's place to pay for a woman...at least, when that man wanted to prove something to that woman, like that he was a nice or generous guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 pm
Chione sighed. "Alright, half it is." She placed her half on the table for the waitress to pick up, pouting playfully. The princess knew that it wouldn't be right to go against paying half, even if she wanted to. Here, she wasn't the princess, daughter of the Pharoah. Still, she made a mental note to pay him back later in some form.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:04 pm
"To the river then, Chione?" Bomani asked after they had payed. He headed out of the tavern, and debated taking her hand as he led her toward the Nile. "Unless you want to return home?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:08 pm
"Yes, the river." Chione said, remembering that she had wanted to swim. There was a sheltered area on the Nile some ways north of the city, where an oasis with some foliage was maintained since it was one of the few sites where greenery was able to take root. Nodding she began to walk in the direction. "To swim!"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 am
Bomani smiled, heading out toward the area she was leading them to. His hand brushed against hers every now and again, and he pretended not to notice.
"Would you mind if I joined you in there?" he asked casually.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:50 pm
Every time their skin touched Chione felt a tingling feeling go up her arm. "Ah, well...personally, I wouldn't mind." She replied, keeping her gaze from wandering to look at him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 pm
Bomani grinned mischievously at her. "Alright." he said, realizing that it would probably the most intimate they would ever get, despite probably keeping their distance from each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:02 pm
Hearing his response Chione couldn't help but blush. Before, she didn't mind the thought of being naked in front of him, but now he most likely going to be naked as well. Her heart began to beat faster, and she continued to walk, even picking up her pace a little.

Arriving at the oasis she sighed, looking around and enjoying the shade the trees offered. "It's been a while since I have been here." The princess said, placing her hand on a trunk.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:04 pm
Seeing her blush made Bomani smile. She looked cute, and innocent. "If you want, I don't have to swim." he said, as they arrived at the oasis. He smiled, looking around.
"Beautiful." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:13 pm
Turning back to look at Bomani Chione smiled a little. Stepping to him she placed her finger on his nose again, looking into his eyes. "Bomani, here I am not the princess. I'm just Chione. Thus, I'm not going to forbid you from swimming." Stepping back she clasped her hands. "Do what you want. Here you can relax in whatever way you prefer." With that she began to search for a place near the river where she can leave her clothes.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:20 pm
Bomani smiled. "Alright." he said, heading over to a palm tree that was bent over due to a storm at some point. He glanced at Chione, but she had her back to him. Despite that, he still turned away a little as he got undressed, tossing his clothes over the tree and slipping into the water.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff