Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Any bands you just couldn't get into? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:50 pm
Kick his shins in.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:49 pm
Red-Baron
Kick his shins in.
i forced him to go to a casualties show that was hilarous so yea i think he understands now  

AnonymousJoe

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:00 pm
And the God Of The Ska has changed his mind, I like BOTAR. I listened to them last night, and it WAS really really good. Maybe I was just in a bad mood when I first heard them, but DAMN they are awesome now xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:41 am
Ivan_The_Punk
Streetlight is teh sex, plus they're from Jersey and well... I'm from Jersey. Well, a resident of Jersey. Originally from New York, but that's another story for another time. Not that it matters. Streetlight + Jersey = Many happy New Jersy rudies. xd

much agreed i love streetlight manifesto i love a moment of silence too but the best song is point/counterpoint or whatever  

ANSEM_INSIDE

Asthen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:24 pm
i just don't like the pietasters or hep cat.
and i don't see what the big deal is about ltj.
they're okay, but they're not awesome. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:55 pm
Reel Big Fish, I tried to listen to 'em, but I don't like 'em...same for Aquabats and Catch 22  

Leveller

NoFingersMcKenzi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:07 pm
Project Akimbo - Didn't like
Donkey Punch - Vocals get on my nerves
The Ninjas - From the two times I saw them they changed slowed it down and their energy changed to a more mellow. I like them better two years ago. It's probably just me not expecting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:12 pm
NoFingersMcKenzi
The Ninjas - From the two times I saw them they changed slowed it down and their energy changed to a more mellow. I like them better two years ago. It's probably just me not expecting it.

i've never seen the ninjas. crying  

Asthen

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:27 pm
Operation Ivy. And I felt so bad because they're my friends favorite band and I kinda went "WTF?" Sorry I need happier music than that to invoke my inner rudie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Asthen
NoFingersMcKenzi

i've never seen the ninjas. crying
i'm sorry. if i had a dorlian, a flux compassitor, plutonium, and christpoher llyod, i'd totally take you back two years...  

NoFingersMcKenzi

Noriko_Mimura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:50 pm
Catch 22...
They never really... appealed to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:12 am
Catch 22....don't know why....Just can't really get into their music....  

Reject X

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:50 am
I could never get into Hepcat, or Skankin' Pickle for some reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:24 pm
Ska infused with screamo is kinda like a swift kick to the nuts at times... I dunno, I just can't skank to someone screaming their guts out.

Sometimes they'll have a good melody and limited screaming and I can enjoy it. But when they scream incoherently, not even fitting the mood of the song, I just can't help but cringe sad  

McHuggies

Asthen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:40 pm
that reminds me of my hatred for a billion ernies.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff