Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Sasuke the Umbreon (private rp, welcome to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:37 pm
Naruto felt a little something cold on his cheek and chuckled a bit. He gently grabbed Sasuke and cuddled him " I'm tired~~~" he said softly his eyes still closed and holding his dear Pokemon close. "Soft.." he whispered letting himself fell on his side on the floor. His last two days were quite hard, always running, running, thinking and running again. That took all of his energy, and the soft song just made him remember how good it can be to sleep after those days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:47 pm
Sasuke yipped loudly in surprise, not expecting his master to grab him like that. He heard his master speak then and realized that he agreed with him.. about the tired thing. He cuddled gently close. "Me too." He whispered softly before closing his eyes gently. For the first time.... he realized that he'd feel safe as he slept.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:00 pm
Naruto woke up a few minutes later, the floor was way too hard and too cold for a good nap. He yawned and stood up, holding his Eevee, and walked lazily to his bedroom. He lay down on the bed like a rock. He cuddled his pet against him again and went back to his sweet dreams, his head resting on the pet's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 pm
When his master moved Sasuke had been woken up a bit. He was still half asleep however so when his master lied down on the bed and cuddled close again he nuzzled his head into the bottom of his master's chin a bit to get comfortable and fell right back asleep.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Naruto woke up the next morning and blinked a bit to get his eyes used to the light from outside going through his big window. He could hear the birds sing happily also, it was a beautiful day. The sun was fully out smiling at life. Naruto carefully stood up, doing his best not to wake up the little Eevee. He looked at himself and noticed he was still naked, he rubbed the back of his head and grabbed some clothes from his drawers. He started dressing up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 pm
Sasuke slept a bit longer but shifted a bit in his sleep and, not feeling the warmth and safety he'd felt before, his eyes opened gently and he rolled so he was on his stomach. He yawned softly then before he stretched a bit and stood up, shaking himself a bit and then looking at his master. It occured to him then that... he didn't really know his master's name... it had never been said when he'd been around and he was kind of curious. He didn't know if it was his place to ask though.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:20 pm
Naruto noticed the little Pokemon woke up " I didn't woke ya up I hope. Sorry if I did hehehe" he said rubbing the back of his head. He finished dressing up and placed his arms behind his head " I want food~... I want ramens" he said even though he ate some yesterday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:24 pm
Sasuke shook his head. "You didn't wake me." He said then before raising an eyebrow at his master. "How do you... make Ramen??" He asked then, tilting his head. It was a foreign word to him but, because his master liked it so much.... he was curious. "Is it something I could do when we're camping master? So it'll be ready when you wake up?" He asked then.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 pm
Naruto placed his finger on his chin " Well... Hum I don't think you could do that since you need to lift a bowl and put water in it and everything. So no you couldn't do some, but if you still wanna know you can simply watch me prepare some" he said grinning like a kid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 pm
Sasuke blinked before nodding. "Ok Master." He thought that if he watched he might be able to find a way to do it himself... and then his master would be very happy with him... or so he thought.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Naruto walked to the kitchen and started making some water boil. He then added the noodles and the flavour. He tasted the noddle before putting it in a bowl so it could cold down. He opened a can of Pokefood, not the same flavour as yesterday, and putted it in a plate again " There you go" he said putting the plate at the same place as last time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:18 pm
Sasuke watched how his master made the ramen and saw that... it shouldn't be too hard to do. He blinked when the plate of pokefood was put down then and wagged his tail gently to say 'thanks' before walking over to the food and eating a bit. It was different then yesterday which had tasted like Aguav berries.... which in turn were very bitter tasting, today's tasted like Chilan berries which were very dry and sweet. Sasuke wasn't sure which one he preferred... he'd never decided on a favourite berry.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:28 pm
Naruto looked at his Eevee and raised an eyebrow " Like this flavour better or less? " he asked as he putted some water in a bowl and placed it next to Sasuke's plate. He guessed the little one might be thirsty since he forgot to give him water yesterday.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:40 pm
Sasuke looked up at him. "I'm not sure.... this one's a lot sweeter than the other but.. I'm not sure I'm really a fan of sweet foods either." he said then, shrugging gently.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:51 pm
Naruto nodded understanding very well, each person has his tastes after all so... He petted the Eevee's head and walked to his ramens to eat them. He couldn't wait for after lunch, he will, for real, start his adventure as a Pokemaster. Then a thought came to his mind, can an Eevee evolve? He wasn't sure... He kept falling asleep during classes so he only followed half the stuff said. He stared at Sasuke trying to imagine his Pokemon's evolution.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff